• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Golden Sun: The Lost Age (of) Mafia -Game Over! Indy Alex wins!

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
Oh . one team may not have a kill.

That or our doc is amurzing.

I'm going to asssume gheb's not going to admit shooting Kevmo, as that would make Swiss' ego on being right about that go up 100 fold.

This nightPhase will be interdasting

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

if he did kill kevmo that is.

gosh darn multifaction stuff. making me work hard

its at times like this i wish i was indy siblings with swiss. that'd be so cool. and easy

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
That should be hammer. I'm in my phone, so vote count and flip (if hammered) when I crawl out of bed here.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Look at Laundry vs Kantrip @Day 1. Could be the same thing Laundry did to me though.

:059:

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I wouldn't doubt Ivan being a safe claim and rake bussing the hell out of BSL and being bff with s&c

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
if it was he did a better job with Kantrip, arguably because he had more to work with
Hard for me to say whether there's a legit connection between them or not now though cuz of what Laundry did to me. Not really my business but I'd like my faction to win the most and if it comes down to it I'd rather see town win than the opposing scum faction. So I'm kind of handing out my reads on whom I think is on the other team fo' realz just to help preventing their victory.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I wouldn't doubt Ivan being a safe claim and rake bussing the hell out of BSL and being bff with s&c
Also considered this.

If that's the case town has already lost though. Too much dumb / sheep in there. Should go for Kantrip / Inferno first imo.

Scylla & Charybdis

Smash Journeyman
Nah, rake's obvious town. If we got one from each scumteam that removes all possibility of us being scum together (was thinking the lost age villian team might've been indies or something).

As I said before, we gambited a scumclaim and told him we shot him. What I didn't say before is that Raz allowed us to do it on voicechat. His instant reaction was "damnit, I knew it. With who, furio?"'. It was the goddamn towniest reaction I've ever seen.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Votecount 2.2​
1. Inferno3044 > IR
3. Red Ruy: Ryker > FT
4. Scylla & Charybdis (adumbrodeus/Swiss hydra): IR
6. Anomandaris_Rake: FT > IR
7. traveling cat: Ryker
8. Potassium: IR
9. Furio Tigre (BarDulL/Nabe): FF > IR
10. Inglorious ******* (JTB/Gheb_01): Kantrip
11. Ryker:
12. Rid****ulous (PJB/Orbo): IR
13. Frozenflame751: FT
Current Count:
Inglorious ******* (6) (LYNCHED) : S&C, Potassium, Furio Tigre, Inferno3044, rid****ulous, Rake
Furio Tigre (2): Frozenflame751, Red Ryu
Kantrip (1): Inglorious *******
Ryker (1): traveling cat
Not Voting: Ryker

Flip and Flavor Incoming.

Scylla & Charybdis

Smash Journeyman
Oh ya, housecleaning before night phase.

Kevvvvvvvv, imma phuk this game UP till I find who did this.

P.s ggggggggg get blanked by the doc
Yes, I can read Ryker, but explaining to you, how to read him would be remarkably difficult. Hence, rely on my read of him. I think perhaps you misconstrued my meaning.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Hard for me to say whether there's a legit connection between them or not now though cuz of what Laundry did to me. Not really my business but I'd like my faction to win the most and if it comes down to it I'd rather see town win than the opposing scum faction. So I'm kind of handing out my reads on whom I think is on the other team fo' realz just to help preventing their victory.

from my pov it was easy to frame kantrip because he's so "kill me now" as town that people end up ml'ing him over it a lot.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

if it wasn't clear, I'm town-reading kantrip as well right now.

due to the ease luandry had to set him up with in theory

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Note: This flavor is going to require some improvisation to work with Gheb/JTB's flavor. I again stress my former warning that all flavors mentioned other than the lynchee are not explicitly present in the game, and suggest you do not draw any assumptions from my little modified Golden Sun canon here.
In Vault, Isaac and Garet meet a young man named Ivan.
Like them, Ivan is gifted with the ability to use psynergy, and proves himself a worthy ally quite quickly.
The three make haste to Imil, to Mercury Lighthouse. (I'm skipping Tret flavor because I sequence break and Kolima sucks.)
Upon reaching Imil, they find that the town has been stricken by sickness, and is depending solely on the help of their healer, Mia, and her assistants.
[collapse="Large Image for reference"]
[/collapse]
Mia is one of the few remaining Mercury adepts alive in Weyard, as knowledge of the clan's powers has been all but lost after the wars thousands of years ago. She and her cousin Alex are the only ones who remain to guard the Light-house. Though the healing waters of Hermes have run dry, the aerie must still be protected.
The Mercury clan has been charged to see the fires are never lit to once again unleash the fires of war.
Alas, Alex has defied that charge, and leads the others into the Lighthouse, Jenna and Kraden in tow.
Isaac, Garet and Ivan lend Mia their aid in ascending the tower in pursuit of them, but they are too late.
They find that Saturos has already restored power to the lighthouse once more, with (modified canon incoming) the help of Karst and Agatio, other warriors from Prox, like Saturos and (former) Menardi.
(Somehow there exists no official art of Agatio and Karst together, so please enjoy this incredibly cute rendition of all four and Alex. (Agatio and Karst on the left.))​
Determined to test the Adepts' powers, Saturos prepares to fight them, but is interrupted by Agatio. Headstrong and powerful, Agatio boasts about how his power surpasses even Saturos', and that he can easily outmuscle these foolish adepts.
Saturos begrudgingly allows Agatio to take his place, knowing that he lacks the power to defeat them, fighting under the Light of Mercury.
Saturos, Karst, and Alex flee the lighthouse with Kraden and Jenna in tow, en route to Venus Lighthouse.
Agatio laughs, "Imbeciles! You actually think you can defeat me?!"
He charges into battle with the Adepts. Little does he know, fighting under the Light of Mercury has weakened him, and strengthened Mia's healing powers, due to their respective elemental affinities.
The battle rages on for quite some time, with the powerful Agatio using many powerful Mars psynergies in battle.
However, he under-estimates the influence of the Lighthouse, and finally falls in battle to the Adepts.
Unwilling to kill him, Isaac chooses to spare Agatio, but his pride as a warrior of Prox spurs him to take his own life, jumping down the Lighthouse Aerie with his last breath.
Inglorious ******* (Agatio) have been slain! (Lynched)
Mercury Lighthouse has been lit!
(THIS MATTERS)
It is now Night 2.
All Night Actions are due in 72 hours, by 11:59 PM AST on May 3rd.
If you do not plan to use your Night Action, please send me a PM saying so, so that I may start the next Day as soon as possible.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
As the night carried on, the Adepts made camp in Kolima forest, on their journey towards Venus Lighthouse.
As they rested, their minds once again filled with thoughts of Jenna and Kraden, praying for their safety. They prayed that they would be able to reach them in time, to save them from any danger that would befall them.
Unfortunately, this time, they were too late.
Frozenflame751, Kraden, did not survive the night.
It is now Day 3.
Deadline is Wednesday, May 15th, at 11:59 PM AST.
With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch!

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I am master Hama, I have an ability called mind read that I can only use once.

It told me Inferno is a mars adapt from the far north, aka he is scum.

Vote:Inferno

Don't quick hammer I want him to respond to this while at L-2.

rid****ulous

Smash Journeyman
He's got 24 hours to explain himself, then I vote. Tick tock, Inferno.

Why is Ryu claiming a guilty on you? How are you currently reading us, based on IR's scumflip?

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Welp got a guilty on me. Miller was claimed and is currently dead. Let's cut to the chase. I don't like wasting people's time for the inevitable.

I messed up bussing IR. He was just so openly scummy and due to my inactivity D1, it appeared scummy. It's unfortunate because I actually wanted to play this game and due to my recital everyone wouldn't cut me slack for not being around D1. Also didn't expect a cop in this game. Such a pity. Anyways, I'm aligned with IR. I'll leave town with this little gem: I sent the kill to Rake, not FF (aka it was redirected). Take that as you wish.

Sorry if I made this less interesting, but delaying the inevitable is not worth my time.

Go scum.

Top Bottom