• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Golden Sun: The Lost Age (of) Mafia -Game Over! Indy Alex wins!

Scylla & Charybdis

Smash Journeyman
Gheb, if you actually are town then you have managed to reach new heights of ***********. I'm talking Chibo levels of dumbness. OS is left reeling in your wake as sheer ignorance and blind faith in yourself shatters what little reputation you had left as a player.

Scylla & Charybdis

Smash Journeyman
Also, idgaf if you buy it or not. If you lynch a townie who has a confirmable role without thinkig this through after being wagoned by at least 3 scummy slots you don't have to wonder if you throw the game [if you're town].
I CAN MAKE SUM1 NOT GET LYNCHED.

LOOK, LYNCH DEM AND I PROVE IT.

IF I PROVE IT I MUST BE TOWN GGSCUMROLEBROKEN

I hope you enjoyed my synopsis of your D3 play, you imbecile.

Inglorious Retards

Gheb_01|JTB
See how he tries to justify the mislynch of a confirmable townie with ad hominem?

Oh wait you don't see it even though he's been doing it all game. Because you're all tooooooooooools.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
Gheb, you were other scum right ?

Thats why you fought so hard against the BSL connection, he trapped you by accident , didn't he ?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
j/k we still bros.

But yeah yall wrong I've had like nothing to do with BSLslot and was only lynched because Laundry was being funny. Hope the same thing happens to one of you soon!

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I can't hear you properly, you're drowning in self pity.
I have pity on everything that deserves it!

I pity you for being you.
I pity the rest of the town for being assembly belt productions.
I pity myself for being the smart foreigner surrounded by a horde of fascists.

:059:

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Scum must be dying at how ******** town is :p

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

for real though gheb, BSL screwed you, you played really well IMO at first and BSL/WL tailspun you so hard.

Like you 100% have no reason to blame your own play for suspicion being brought upon you initially, if your being fo serious which I hope you are

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
for real though gheb, BSL screwed you, you played really well IMO at first and BSL/WL tailspun you so hard.

Like you 100% have no reason to blame your own play for suspicion being brought upon you initially, if your being fo serious which I hope you are
Dude, we weren't scum with BSL. We were scum but in a different team. It just so happened that Laundry framed another scumbag.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

yes, so i was right lol.

Thats exactly what i said happened.

BSL tailspun you, accidentaly creating a connection that didnt exist and getting you killed

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
No dude lol

What you say about Laundry/BSL screwing me is true.

But we were not in a scumteam together. I don't think Laundry is that bad of a player to be this whack. He was probably looking out to frame a power player but it just so happened that we were in a different scumteam. It was decent play by Laundry tbh but town gains all the profit in the end because Laundry didn't know he was framing a scumbag >_<

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

lol.

tbh it took me a little to see it but once you came into toDay spoutng how you weren't connected with BSL i knew you had to either be a indy or on another scum team.

In all truth I was going to keep you alive more to see if you'd bleed info on your mates but then I realized you are too good a player for it

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I will say however, that I am extremely disappointed by Laundry replacing out as scum for the I don't know how manieth time. Considering blacklisting him tbh.

Respect to BSL though for replacing into a ****ty situation despite not even being into mafia anymore. Wish we had more such people.

rid****ulous

Smash Journeyman
called that multifactions in pregame.

Swiss, you think we looking at 2v2?: 3v2? no indy if multiple factions right?

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Ridkc is town, I'm 99% sure of this.

Assuming Gheb flips as he has suggested, that would mean both teams will have targetted / bussed that slot, which makes no sense to me right now.

Unless BSL is amazing and caught both other scum in his last posts.

Top Bottom