• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Golden Sun: The Lost Age (of) Mafia -Game Over! Indy Alex wins!

traveling cat

Smash Cadet
RR has the ability of Mind Read that scans a player only once which is different from Rake's Mind Read that creates a neighborhood with another player?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Welp got a guilty on me. Miller was claimed and is currently dead. Let's cut to the chase. I don't like wasting people's time for the inevitable.

I messed up bussing IR. He was just so openly scummy and due to my inactivity D1, it appeared scummy. It's unfortunate because I actually wanted to play this game and due to my recital everyone wouldn't cut me slack for not being around D1. Also didn't expect a cop in this game. Such a pity. Anyways, I'm aligned with IR. I'll leave town with this little gem: I sent the kill to Rake, not FF (aka it was redirected). Take that as you wish.

Sorry if I made this less interesting, but delaying the inevitable is not worth my time.

Go scum.
Cool I was lying to get a reaction, I'm not a cop.

Quick lynch him please.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
wow i miscalled that in our Qt.

Just recently i write up this big post on why i changed my read on inferno and all this **** and how he didnt make sense with Gheb.

Why i ever doubt my amazing reads i will never know

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Still gonna ttake credit for having a scum read him previous to this dough.

Also hell yeah, drawin in dem NK's like a boss

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Who the hell redirects Inferno of all players ?

Even in the context of the end of yesterday that is truly an odd choice from mypov.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Votecount 3.1​
1. Inferno3044
3. Red Ruy: Inferno
4. Scylla & Charybdis (adumbrodeus/Swiss hydra): Inferno
6. Anomandaris_Rake:
7. traveling cat: Inferno
8. Potassium:
9. Furio Tigre (BarDulL/Nabe): Inferno
11. Ryker: Inferno
12. Rid****ulous (PJB/Orbo):
Current Count:
Inferno (5) (LYNCHED: S&C, Red Ryu, Ryker, traveling cat, Furio Tigre
Not Voting: Inferno3044, Rake, Potassium, Rid****ulous

Flip and Flavor Incoming.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Kraden's death fresh in their minds, the remaining Adepts continue their pursuit of the Proxians.
Their travels bring them around the coast of Northern Angara, across the Karagol Sea, to the land of Tolbi.
There, the Adepts meet with the ruler of Tolbi, Lord Babi, to seek his aid.
Babi agrees to aid them, but at a cost. The Adepts must find for him the ruins of Lemuria, hidden far out to sea among the whirlpools and dense fog that protect it.
His motive is selfish, wanting only to obtain the secret of the Lemurian's longevity, but the Adepts have no choice but to accept his proposal. In return, Babi offers them safe passage to Venus Lighthouse, through the ruins of Babi's own lighthouse, built to help provide ships safe passage to Lemuria.
After successfully finding their way through the Ruins beneath Babi lighthouse, the Adepts reach the inside of Venus lighthouse, fraught with many monsters and dangerous traps.
Upon reaching the Aerie, they are once again confronted by the Proxians, as Saturos and Karst desperately tap the powers of the Mars clan to attempt to defeat the adepts.
(Pretend that's Karst, not Menardi)
YE OLDE FUSION DRAGON APPEARS!
The Adepts fight with everything they have, eventually managing to wear down the Fusion Dragon, reverting Saturos and Karst to their human forms.
Exhausted, but not dead, Karst uses her final breath to light the flame, falling into the lighthouse aerie to her death.
(Once again, pretend that's Karst, and Saturos ISN'T falling into the shaft.)
Inferno3044, Karst, has been slain!
Saturos escapes, wounded but alive, and desperate to light the remaining lighthouses.
The Adepts give chase, vowing that they will not let him escape.
Venus Lighthouse has been lit!
It is now Night 3! Deadline is May 8th, 11:59 PM AST.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
The Adepts prepare to leave the lighthouse aerie, but as they do, the ground begins to shake uncontrollably!
The ground quakes violently, splitting the lighthouse itself into four pieces, separating Isaac & co. from the rest!
The split causes Sheba to fall, dangling precariously from the edge of the lighthouse. Felix desperately tries to pull her up, but her strength is exhausted, and she slides down the lighthouse towards the rolling sea below.
Felix, wracked with grief, throws himself over the side in an attempt to save her.
Little does he know, the Adepts on the other side of the lighthouse have their own set of problems.
Scylla & Charybdis, Isaac, have fallen from the lighthouse to their death.
Day 4 Begins.
Deadline is Sunday, May 19th at 11:59 PM AST!
With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch!

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
If there is scum left, they have a strongman or a roleblocker.

I'm considering a mass claim since indy Alex would want all the lighthouses lit so he can get the Golden Sun and might win based on days left, potentially endgaming us.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
@MOD: Could I have an updated player list please? Thank you kindly.
Updated the OP, didn't put the hyperlinks in though.

Alive:

3. Red Ruy
6. Anomandaris_Rake
7. traveling cat
8. Potassium
9. Furio Tigre (BarDulL/Nabe)
11. Ryker
12. Rid****ulous (PJB/Orbo)

Dead :

2. WashedLaundryBSL, Menardi, Lynched Day 1!
5. KevinM, Master Maha, killed Night 1.
10. Inglorious ******* (JTB/Gheb_01), Agatio, lynched Day 2.
13. Frozenflame751, Kraden, killed Night 2.
1. Inferno3044, Karst, lynched Day 3.
4. Scylla & Charybdis, Isaac, killed Night 3.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Appreciate it.

Okay, so Inferno said that he had a Night Kill. That means we're almost assuredly done with the red team. We're looking for another blue folk, presumably. Could've been an alternating kills type thing for the teams, or something of the like where they fight over NK control.

I agree with a mass claim, so let's get some people posting a list of the order they'd want the mass claim to be in. I haven't figured mine out yet, but I'll get back to you on that.

Furio Tigre

Smash Apprentice
If there is scum left, they have a strongman or a roleblocker.
Ya think so?

I'm considering a mass claim since indy Alex would want all the lighthouses lit so he can get the Golden Sun and might win based on days left, potentially endgaming us.
Fer those ah us who ain't Golden Sun afishinheados, why woulda mass claim catch dis Alex?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Ya think so?
I know so for two reasons I'll expose either way but I do think a mass claim is more beneficial to us than to scum at this point.

Fer those ah us who ain't Golden Sun afishinheados, why woulda mass claim catch dis Alex?
With 3 scum dead, yes if he exists. He can't claim VT either so he has to back his **** up.

Top Bottom