• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Golden Sun: The Lost Age (of) Mafia -Game Over! Indy Alex wins!

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
course it is.

I am a bro.

Tcat proving she has a brain by being the only one to question the mind read thing is of more interest than the fact she still voted on that wagon.

rid****ulous

Smash Journeyman
lol, i never questioned the mind read thing because ryu had claimed it as a gambit by the time i saw any of it.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Ryker for me.

There is however that kevmo kill hoverin in my head and I'm thinking maybe another redirect could be a thing.

What's a strongman again ?

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

wait wait wait.

kantrip, what is your read on me now ?

I still don't understand how I was a scum-lean on Gheb scum. What was with that ?

Kantrip

Kantplay
I think I forgot about your claim and went off of something I was seeing on that page. You're a town read for me right now.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

We probably win just by lynching Ryker then Furio honestly.

But w/e.

Think about it, why is Ryker alive still ? because he's scum fits nicely.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Plus Bardull is all lurkey and not posting so that must mean something.

It's not liable I'm going to carry us btw. We'll see how goes.

rid****ulous

Smash Journeyman
the only problem with the claim order is that we have to wait for the two most inactive players to go before the rest of us can.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

wouldn't be a problem if we could just lynch them.

We will wait, discuss other things.

Tcat, while your at it, tell me why you voted Inferno, seeing what Ryu had claimed ?

How do people feel about Ryu ?

Indy reads ?

Kantrip

Kantplay
Ryu's guilty claim on Inferno was cool.

Want the inactives dead, then Furio, then ridic.

So that's the order I like for our claim. There's really not much more to talk about. I have the setup pretty pieced together so far, just need to see how everything else fits.

Furio Tigre

Smash Apprentice
Kantrip is poop and probably blue scum. Or it's one of the nulls. I haven't looked everything over yet. Why does my other half neglect to mention Kantrip who has done virtually nothing all game except defend himself or OMGUS?

Rake, BarDulLscum = lurking? Where's the meta substantiation coming from?

Got tired of Furio accent because, while it was humorous in concept at first, is rather MEH in practice.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Whoa there, whoa. I'm offended now. I have done a fair bit of defending myself, but where does the OMGUS come into play? My vote on IR early on? That was legit and they were scum (not with BSL). My reasoning on them was some of the only legit reasoning thank you very much.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

It was a jab at you, I don't think I recall scumBardull as lurky.

Your reaction was more or less expected, although I'm surprised your not still as iffy on me. I was expecting something else but what can you do.

I don't think Ridick, you , RR or potassium is scum right now.

That leaves Ryker and Tcat. between the two, ryker for indy and TCat for blue scum.

I have a working theory on why BSL played as he did towards the end and it favors the idea of a inactive partner who needs a clean slate.

Plus, Tcat's follow up on RR's gambit doesn't add up with her vote and yet I want to call that a town tell. Does blue scum Tcat come into the thread after being dead inactive and draw attention to herself that way ? My gut says no , meaning I'm left with Ryker, and he can't be both, unless their is no indy.

But that doesn't add up either ,I don't see many people from town, using a town redirect(i've only ever heard of this from OS all-stars) to redirect inferno of all people.

Which adds up to me being less a scum read and needing an idea spark.

This kantrip thread isn't doing it though. I don't know how to explain, but kantrip just isn't scum in my eyes at all right now. maybe i'm blind but it's just too easy to be legit.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

I could maybe be persuaded to see kantrip indy, but that's about the extent I'm willing to play with here.

TBH , Furio, I'm still uncertain on why I'm town reading you. You need to come up with more than Kantrip I think.

What do you think about Ryker as scum ?

Furio Tigre

Smash Apprentice
It was a jab at you, I don't think I recall scumBardull as lurky.

Your reaction was more or less expected, although I'm surprised your not still as iffy on me. I was expecting something else but what can you do.

I don't think Ri****, you , RR or potassium is scum right now.

That leaves Ryker and Tcat. between the two, ryker for indy and TCat for blue scum.

I have a working theory on why BSL played as he did towards the end and it favors the idea of a inactive partner who needs a clean slate.

Plus, Tcat's follow up on RR's gambit doesn't add up with her vote and yet I want to call that a town tell. Does blue scum Tcat come into the thread after being dead inactive and draw attention to herself that way ? My gut says no , meaning I'm left with Ryker, and he can't be both, unless their is no indy.

But that doesn't add up either ,I don't see many people from town, using a town redirect(i've only ever heard of this from OS all-stars) to redirect inferno of all people.

Which adds up to me being less a scum read and needing an idea spark.

This kantrip thread isn't doing it though. I don't know how to explain, but kantrip just isn't scum in my eyes at all right now. maybe i'm blind but it's just too easy to be legit.
There are a few things bothering me. Didn't like your response to the redirect claim from Inferno for some reason, for one. Contemplation of how cards will be played is still ongoing, if you haven't already guessed.

Who in the what how why is Traveling Cat? Hard read.

Kantrip Town isn't staring me in the face for some reason. Isn't Kantrip better than this?

As for your working theory on BSL, the only player who truly profited from his flip was you. I'd say you have balls for trying to turn his would-be inevitable lynch into a good hand. It's actually not entirely unlikely considering BSL's claim actually doesn't make much sense at all in a Fire and Ice set up.

Furio Tigre

Smash Apprentice
Like, if we actually sit down and look it over, why in the name of Gorf would BSL do that in a Fire and Ice set up? What even in the ****.

Furio Tigre

Smash Apprentice
Someone satiate this Tiger's tummy. Who's the scum that came up with that god awful plan to have his partner claim a role that wasn't safe?

IR's claim of Garet verrifies that scum have safe claims. So why claim Ivan?

Furio Tigre

Smash Apprentice
Sorry if I'm flooding the thread with a plethora of posts. But are you guys seeing what I'm seeing, or is this just a dream? Someone pinch me.

rid****ulous

Smash Journeyman
Someone satiate this Tiger's tummy. Who's the scum that came up with that god awful plan to have his partner claim a role that wasn't safe?

IR's claim of Garet verrifies that scum have safe claims. So why claim Ivan?
I believe this was addressed by S&C. Like, this is the reason we lynched IR

BSL claimed what he did because he was drawing out a CC, under Gheb's orders.

rid****ulous

Smash Journeyman
lol, oh crap, you're right. That was S&C's case though, or at least part of it. The fact still remains that he could have been doing that under someone else's orders. Not necessarily Gheb's. He could still, in fact, have been drawing out a CC.

Furio Tigre

Smash Apprentice
lol, oh crap, you're right. That was S&C's case though, or at least part of it. The fact still remains that he could have been doing that under someone else's orders. Not necessarily Gheb's. He could still, in fact, have been drawing out a CC.
But here's the problem: why? Why draw out a CC when you consist of a 2man scum team? And on Day 1 no less? With a claim that was awful and had no guarantee of catching Cop when someone could have just CC'd Ivan?

rid****ulous

Smash Journeyman
But here's the problem: why? Why draw out a CC when you consist of a 2man scum team? And on Day 1 no less? With a claim that was awful and had no guarantee of catching Cop when someone could have just CC'd Ivan?
I dunno man. Do you think when you figure out the answer to this question, it will lead you to scum? Cuz if it doesn't, just chalk it up to "BSL is bad".

It's still entirely possible that he went for the CC fish because he's not confident in himself, and he figured sacrificing himself to potentially gain valuable info for his teammate would be better than what he could do alive.

Top Bottom