• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Godly Combinations

Mr.-0

Smash Ace
I was thinking what comboes are godly? I mean, I herd somebody sayiong that MK on rainbow cruise was near unbeatable, so are there other comboes ( character + stage ) that are incredible? Please discuss.

Amazing Ampharos

Balanced Brawl Designer
Writing Team
Mr. Game & Watch on Green Greens can be a very beautiful or very ugly thing, depending on which side of the battle you are on. He can stall brilliantly there.

Also, just to throw this out there, I've seen Olimar do very well on the Bridge of Eldin. He can't be walked off anything, and he's not really gimpable there. On the other hand, he can run away and camp really well.

Mr.-0

Smash Ace
So so far we have alot. This are actually pretty good. So the ones that are good and don't say it can be pretty sketchy are D3 on shadow moses and on BoE, wario on brinstar and MK on RC. The things that Ampahors said i'll have to look into. Now which of these are tourny legal?

waldorf2007

Smash Ace
NNID
Waldorf2007
Ganon on Norfair can be INSANE if you know what you're doing and the opponent falls into it because of the whole fire dive thing. But really good opponents can often see this coming and spike you. But who knows, you may super armor it and get a free stock ahead! this is suggested in 2v2s and FFAs more, because people are less alert to it.

Moozle

Smash Champion
Olimar on Rainbow Cruise can do that thing where if he grabs you while you stand on a falling block, you and the Pikmin go down but he doesn't

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Olimar on Rainbow Cruise can do that thing where if he grabs you while you stand on a falling block, you and the Pikmin go down but he doesn't
Thats soooo laaameeeeee

I thought I had heard something a long time ago about MK and Olimar on luigi's mansion. With MK's tornado and the bouncing off the top of the ceiling they can be set up for the next attack if they fail to tech. Olimar because it makes approaching olimar forced through a smaller area.

Ochobobo

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1075-1052-5472
Zelda on Yoshi's Island Melee. The slopes lead into easy Lightning Kicks, the blocks lead into multiple Usmash combos, and if she happens to fall below the spinning blocks in the center, it seems easier for her to recover from that than most.

Her only weakness on that stage is when people camp on the far left behind that one pipe, assuming they happen to have a good answer to Din's Fire.

TP

Smash Master
Norfair: plenty of uair oppertunities, >B into lava is always awesome, vB is godly
Norfair is definitely a great stage for Ganon, but certain characters are terrifying to fight there. I learned that the hard way, in a tournament. DO NOT FIGHT JIGGLYPUFF ON NORFAIR!

Oh, and Sykk, say high to the gang for me. I might be making a comeback soon.

TimeWarpedBrawler

Smash Apprentice
DK on Halberd or Pirate Ship
C. Falcon on Lylat Cruise
Ganon on Pirate Ship (Catapult-aside ^_^)
Meta Knight on any stage you can go under
Lucas on Battlefield

thats all i gots

UncleSam

Smash Master
Any char. with a turbo+ any stage with a wall(obvious)
uhh TL and Lylat? it works for he, and it's easy to gimp there and we've got bomb spikes

Top Bottom