• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Global Enterprises Crew Thread: Thread Updated!

_umbra_

Smash Champion
Dave, I just wanted to let you know

I got mav to drink last night

We dedicated our shot of Irish Cream and Whiskey to you ^_^

In related news, I have the biggest hangover ever and I made the first puke of the fall semester!

SLIM

Smash Journeyman

In related news, I have the biggest hangover ever and I made the first puke of the fall semester!
Hooray for the first puke!!!!!!!!!

BEEFWHISTLE

Smash Cadet

I love you

M@v

Subarashii!

a. At the most I got a little lightheaded. I had 4 shots total that whole night? They were spread out too, its just that they were just so **** potent. Its a good thing i didnt do much; I had to control about 5 completely wasted people later.

Also the second and third -_-

skittles vodka lolz
That was so good. Its like candy...until you feel your throat burning.

Okay fine.

I give in.

I'll join.
WELCOME TO THE COOL KIDS CLUB

M@v where is my sig? Also I'm guessing u pranked me...
o****. I completely forgot. And no, I didnt prank you.(being dead serious)

_umbra_

Smash Champion
$5 for the brawl tournament, but we probably won't have time for teams

although, if we make it $10, it'll count for pa power rankings... that choice is up to everyone else, I don't give a ****

Dobs1007

Smash Ace

although, if we make it $10, it'll count for pa power rankings... that choice is up to everyone else, I don't give a ****
Power rankings are almost as much as a joke as brawl is in general lol

_umbra_

Smash Champion
I'm not sure if I'll be able to. I know I'm coming in for the weekend sometime this month, but idk if it's gonna be that weekend...

Plus, I would hate to miss psu halloween... I remember what happened last year LOL

BEEFWHISTLE

Smash Cadet

If it's $5 i'll join if it's $10 u can suck my ****

M@v

Subarashii!
Falco dittos are so lulzy....I dont think I ever want to do them again >_>. Its almost complete luck when it comes to who wins ;/.

He's my best character by far, so I probably still will regardless...

_umbra_

Smash Champion
eh, your matches actually seemed really intense after you were both above cg percents...

I thought it was hilarious how in the matches I saw neither of you could 0-death eachother LOL

M@v

Subarashii!
eh, your matches actually seemed really intense after you were both above cg percents...

I thought it was hilarious how in the matches I saw neither of you could 0-death eachother LOL
I Sd'd in 3 of the 4 matches on Sunday. -_-. During the Saturday mm I didn't at all.
One of those Sd's was me ****ing up a 0-death <.<. Oh and while you were downstairs melon did land a 0-death on me.

the melon!!!!!

Smash Lord
WilkesBarre-Scranton, PA/State College, PA
3DS FC
0963-1716-1141
Eh, sd's are sd's. What can ya do? Another thing, I used falco only twice in that MM, prolly would've won it if I felt like using him for 5 staight falco dittos (i don't mean to sound cocky like that ***** from florida when i say this, but after I 2-0'd you the next day in the money making thing I felt to be important, I feel that would've been the case, even tho i did lose one of the 2 falco dittos in the said MM, sry!). Maybe it was because I heard my song? :laugh:

To be honest, I was really thinking about the Brawl tournament the next day as the important thing, not the MM. All that was was practice for me, which I REALLY needed since I hadn't played offline serious Brawl in a while. Another thing, it was only for $1, a pepperoni roll, and I was already full from eating 4 of them and an order of bacon-cheese fries. Of course I'm a little sad that I didn't get the money on Sunday, but I'm glad that the guy that did deserved it because the matchews we played were really close and actually very fun for Brawl.

The matchup isn't much luck at all at a high enough level of skill, and we are both at that level. It takes skill to perform and avoid the CG's as well as damage the opponent when the person is past that level. If a person can't perform or avoid the CG's, then yeah, they are gonna be at a major disadvantage, but it isn't nearly as much luck as it is skill. The same goes for SD's. If anything, that means that you just need a little practice in control. I actually know somebody who had the same things happen
ION, we miss u!!
. Come to think of it, that used to happen to me a lot too. I was able to grow out of it, and now it only happens to me once in a blue moon. It's just practice, and after enough, the nerves won't even make you sd.

Either way, it was nice meeting ya, hope to play ya again soon, hopefully i can knock you outta loser's bracket at BR2 :laugh: jk

Rev, u are getting really good, the **** I did against u the first time I faced you got me killed this time, I had to mix it up completely and I still couldn't win. At least our matches were very close and very fun.

Beef-Melon Whoo!!! 3rd place in doubles!!!

:036:

M@v

Subarashii!
Falco dittos aren't lulzy eh? You good sir haven't seen my wifi falco dittos vs atomsk :)

and now for something completely different.

BR2 is coming up, I want to challenge people to crew battles. Who's in? When I don't SD I'm actually good :p

_umbra_

Smash Champion
I was actually thinking we should use probably the greatest wario player ever...

He could have beat rev if he figured out how to not approach before he was down 3 stocks!

M@v

Subarashii!
I was actually thinking we should use probably the greatest wario player ever...

He could have beat rev if he figured out how to not approach before he was down 3 stocks!
Our crew lineup:

1.BEEF
2.Beef
3.bEef
4.beEf
5.beeF

They all happen to look like the same exact person, and wear the same exact clothes.

Top Bottom