• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Global Enterprises Crew Thread: Thread Updated!

the melon!!!!!

Smash Lord
WilkesBarre-Scranton, PA/State College, PA
3DS FC
0963-1716-1141
They both did pretty good, I was very suprised, especially that chomp pseudo-CG Slim did to Rev, that was awesome!

Beef, PLEASE start using Wario more, it took u 5 days to get it almost as good as Paul's, 5 DAYS!!! Just imagine if u spent a couple weeks with him, it would be ****!:bee:

Hearing the words "falco dittos", "atomsk", and "wifi" just negated any legibility or seriousness of that sentence lol. Atomsk is good, but not on wifi, hell I almost beat his D3 on wifi, and I suck!!! Also, wifi is, of course, fail. That's about it.

:036:

P.S. SOMEBODY GET ME A RIDE TO BR2!!! WTF IS WITH SLIM NOT WANTING TO GO!!!

M@v

Subarashii!
They both did pretty good, I was very suprised, especially that chomp pseudo-CG Slim did to Rev, that was awesome!

Beef, PLEASE start using Wario more, it took u 5 days to get it almost as good as Paul's, 5 DAYS!!! Just imagine if u spent a couple weeks with him, it would be ****!:bee:

Hearing the words "falco dittos", "atomsk", and "wifi" just negated any legibility or seriousness of that sentence lol. Atomsk is good, but not on wifi, hell I almost beat his D3 on wifi, and I suck!!! Also, wifi is, of course, fail. That's about it.

I know, but those dittos are probably the lulziest matches Ive ever played in brawl. We would both die in such ******** fashions.

Also, bite->bite->bite->bite : the true Slim combo.

_umbra_

Smash Champion
well, of course it took dave like 2 days to get good at a character, it's brawl and he's a melee player lol

the melon!!!!!

Smash Lord
WilkesBarre-Scranton, PA/State College, PA
3DS FC
0963-1716-1141
I know, but those dittos are probably the lulziest matches Ive ever played in brawl. We would both die in such ******** fashions.

Also, bite->bite->bite->bite : the true Slim combo.
Eh, I know what u mean, what can ya do? It's brawl, that kind of **** is gonna happen.

But u know what? I kinda wish we got some of the matches from the tournament recorded, most of us were doing pretty good that day.

Except for Umbra, who plays the same as he always does:laugh:.

Nobody from GE has really had any vids recorded of them in a good couple months or so, we should really do it sometime!

Dobs1007

Smash Ace

Prob same reason I don't want to go its Brawl yuck lol. It took me 5days to beat Umbra in brawl with my Yoshi then I pretty much stopped playing completely. MELEE+alcohol= :) Dobs

_umbra_

Smash Champion
So, am I the only one who sees a little white box with an x in it?

b/c i just went over my bandwidth limit for the week, I've been restricted to 64k for the rest of the week... idk wtf that means but my computer is slow as balls

SLIM

Smash Journeyman

b/c i just went over my bandwidth limit for the week, I've been restricted to 64k for the rest of the week... idk wtf that means but my computer is slow as balls
Your not the only one.

M@v

Subarashii!

64k=64 kilobits a second. Put it this way. 1024 kilobits are in a megabyte. Most DSL/broadband connections are around 6-20 megabits a second.

So do the the math.

•Col•

Smash Champion
That's not why you don't see the pict

EDIT: Wow wtf. Smashboards ate my post. Well anyway, in a nutshell... Truth never posted a picture. For the location, he put in "http://I'm black yall! I'm black yall! And i'm blackity black and I'm black yall! I'm bliggety black blacker than black black I'm blacker than black! Yo...and I'm black and I'm back!"

Firefox, which is what M@v and I use, just leaves where the picture should be blank.
Internet Explorer, which is probably what Umbra and Slim use, puts a box with a red x in it.

BEEFWHISTLE

Smash Cadet
MY HEAD HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS **** MY REDNECK SIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (not really)

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
Think maybe 24th weekend for brawl tourney... one roommate doesn't like us very much right now though Umbra u cool possible hosting yet still letting me raise money for thon? We will figure it.

_umbra_

Smash Champion
That would be fine by me, but the 24th is a bit early, we can't expect much of a turnout if we don't advertise in advance... plus my dorm room is smaller than your apartment, keep that in mind. I would love to raise some money for thon though :)

mav, what about your frat? any chance they'll let you host something brawl related? I know you said people were interested in the idea...

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
That would be fine by me, but the 24th is a bit early, we can't expect much of a turnout if we don't advertise in advance... plus my dorm room is smaller than your apartment, keep that in mind. I would love to raise some money for thon though :)

mav, what about your frat? any chance they'll let you host something brawl related? I know you said people were interested in the idea...
I'm just basing of away football schedule and next away games are 24th... 31=no halloween and Nov 21= going home for break so unless we do like Indiana Nov 14 no real other weekend before break Pending on what happens with current situation there is chance I might be able to host I will see

_umbra_

Smash Champion
I'm just basing of away football schedule and next away games are 24th... 31=no halloween and Nov 21= going home for break so unless we do like Indiana Nov 14 no real other weekend before break Pending on what happens with current situation there is chance I might be able to host I will see
Fair enough, I don't mind hosting something small in my room on the 24th. I'll get around to making a thread for it today :)

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
Fair enough, I don't mind hosting something small in my room on the 24th. I'll get around to making a thread for it today :)
K ya just put u as tentative host. I'll figure out nxt wk if I can host. I'm gonna practice with Gopal for full week before all I should need to place decently at this I'm thinking of going Marth/Yoshi...

_umbra_

Smash Champion
double post b/c i can

psu smashfest/ maybe practice tournament at my place (206 hamilton, in west)

tomorrow at around 4

call me or mav (b/c i dont get service anywhere) if you're interested :)

Top Bottom