• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Global Enterprises Crew Thread: Thread Updated!

_umbra_

Smash Champion
yeah that's part of episode 2 I think? he does a willard preacher segment LOL

search dukesOTRT on youtube, episodes 1 and 2 are under that username. They did have part of ep3 (what I linked to) but they took it down or whatever.

•Col•

Smash Champion
Hmm.......

I think I might need to go buy one of those **** whistles before I come up to Penn State/go to that tournament this weekend...

_umbra_

Smash Champion
lol, I've been on such a kirby kick lately. I've been trying to beat my old super star ultra true arena and helper to hero times between studying for chinese, and I can't do it :( They weren't even good, I only have 5:33:77 for true arena and 4:25:90 for H2H hammer.

Somebody teach me stuff!

BEEFWHISTLE

Smash Cadet
lol, I've been on such a kirby kick lately. I've been trying to beat my old super star ultra true arena and helper to hero times between studying for chinese, and I can't do it :( They weren't even good, I only have 5:33:77 for true arena and 4:25:90 for H2H hammer.

Somebody teach me stuff!
WOW you are a horrible person

the melon!!!!!

Smash Lord
WilkesBarre-Scranton, PA/State College, PA
3DS FC
0963-1716-1141
Quickly, who all is going to BR2? Paul, I hear that u aren't going anymore due to swine flu johns, so Mav and I would have to set up the lineup for crews:(. It's sounding like Me, Rev, Mav, Camalange, and Javi (unless Ophy is coming, then it's him in with Javi as the backup), but that's according to attendance and if Prodigy/Kadiev come back and not suck from rustiness. Hell, idk if my ride is 100% yet, he's on and off with his ride due to his parents being iffy on the subject due to the long ride. If I'm not able to make it, Mav, it's up to you to get that **** together, I guess. Hopefully we have enough people to even do it lol.

P.S. Great avi, Beef, as always lol.

:036:

_umbra_

Smash Champion
right now i'm 50/50, it depends on how i'm feeling friday

but don't tell mom and dad, just tell them i'm not going

dad told me not to go but i'm an ******* and in a pissy mood so i'm probably going

you should get a ride with javi if ur friend can't go lol

M@v

Subarashii!
If paul doesn't go, I'm thinking this Melon(no order):

-Me
-You
-Cam
-Rev
-Javi

Alternates:
Berserker(I dont know if you met him, but he is coming. Hes mainly TL/Ike)
Colaya, pending how good he does at Friday's practice. Hes rusty. (He is a Marth/Ike

BEEFWHISTLE

Smash Cadet
...I feel the need to ask where the hell you got your avatar, because it's amazing.
Actually google i typed in team rocket jessie first and found some kinda of hentai where arboks tail was going up her cooch and vomited everywhere then i typed in james and hoped to god that no gay thing was gonna appear and found this :laugh:

_umbra_

Smash Champion
actually Google I Typed In Team Rocket Jessie First And Found Some Kinda Of Hentai Where Arboks Tail Was Going Up Her Cooch And Vomited Everywhere Then I Typed In James And Hoped To God That No Gay Thing Was Gonna Appear And Found This :laugh:
LMFAOOOOOOOO

you just made my day

BEEFWHISTLE

Smash Cadet
Bored Looking for something to do go to bringvictory.com Everything you'll ever need In a ****ing website

_umbra_

Smash Champion
dave, quit trying so hard some things aren't funny anymore lol

anyway, super duper serious hangover fueled emo post time

as most of you guys know, I've been really sick in a number of different ways all year. I've decided to stay at home for the spring semester and try to get healthy, maybe get a job for a while if I'm feeling up to it. I'll be heading back to psu in the fall and I'll try to come down and visit sometime this spring, but when this semester's over I'll be staying at home.

On a note that concerns all of you more, I'm going to be taking a long break from competetive smash. I've got a lot of **** to sort out and money's really tight now, so I won't be going to a tournament for a while. I'm also an old man who can't keep up with either game's metagame anymore, but no johns lol. I'll discuss crew leadership changes with you guys when I get the chance (I'm thinking of having javi replace me), and when we get that sorted out I'll ask a mod to transfer the first post to probably mav or melon so they can keep updating.

also mav sorry for being a drunk ******* last night, but we do really need to work on the mental part of your game IMO

BEEFWHISTLE

Smash Cadet
dave, quit trying so hard some things aren't funny anymore lol

anyway, super duper serious hangover fueled emo post time

as most of you guys know, I've been really sick in a number of different ways all year. I've decided to stay at home for the spring semester and try to get healthy, maybe get a job for a while if I'm feeling up to it. I'll be heading back to psu in the fall and I'll try to come down and visit sometime this spring, but when this semester's over I'll be staying at home.

On a note that concerns all of you more, I'm going to be taking a long break from competetive smash. I've got a lot of **** to sort out and money's really tight now, so I won't be going to a tournament for a while. I'm also an old man who can't keep up with either game's metagame anymore, but no johns lol. I'll discuss crew leadership changes with you guys when I get the chance (I'm thinking of having javi replace me), and when we get that sorted out I'll ask a mod to transfer the first post to probably mav or melon so they can keep updating.

also mav sorry for being a drunk ******* last night, but we do really need to work on the mental part of your game IMO
Sry...didn't u tell us that already (except for the javi thing)... why u gotta be a drunk *******

_umbra_

Smash Champion
can a mod please lock this thread?

we have decided to split up GE because it's waaaay to big and spread out, and like half of us just permanently quit barlw.

there's a new northeast pa melee crew forming if anyone is interested, and mav and melon are planning on reorganizing what's left of brawl and forming a new crew.

Anyway, good **** for keeping it going for this long guys, but it's played out.

_umbra_

Smash Champion
un-edited the first post so everyone has a chance to talk about this

as of right now, it's me beef pav slim and mikey leaving to form a melee only crew, and javi kind of just quit smash. What the rest of you guys decide to do is up to you, maybe if you want to have a mod change the first post and keep using this thread you could.

We kind of just felt like the crew got way too big, had too much of a brawl focus, and had a **** ton of inactive members, so we decided to make a smaller, local crew for melee. We're still talking about how we're going to do it and everything, idk.

M@v

Subarashii!
If we are splitting the crew:

-Lock this thread

-Make 2 new threads

It causes less confusion.

I dont see exactly why this needs done(the split, not the inactive people), but a decision's a decision. I'm indifferent either way.

_umbra_

Smash Champion
it's not necessarily a complete crew split, it's just that a few of us are leaving to form our own. The rest is up to you guys, but I felt like it would be a bad idea to have this thread closed so quick b/c i want everyone who is subscribed to see what's going on and such. It's all up to you guys, but I'm out :(

the melon!!!!!

Smash Lord
WilkesBarre-Scranton, PA/State College, PA
3DS FC
0963-1716-1141
You're right, there's no need to close the thread just yet. Keep it open for others' opinions and whether or not they will stay with the Brawl crew, go with the all melee crew umbra/pav are forming, go both ways (lol) or just say goodbye to us overall. To be honest, I was hoping we could at least keep the Global Enterprises name though, that was working quite nicely.

Umbra is also right that we make the crews more exclusive and not let it get so overcrowded as GE did get. Maybe keep it to 20 people max?

To all those who were a part of this crew, it was a huge pleasure playing alongside you guys!

Either Mav or myself will have a new crew thread for those who want to join when we get this all settled, I guess...

:036:

On a side note: I play Jiggs in melee now, **** is getting real!

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
On a side note: I play Jiggs in melee now, **** is getting real![/QUOTE]

Get UPB'ED by DOBS :) on side note I really only play game casually anymore I'll continue to throw melee events to raise money for Thon but might hang game up after Pound 4 though... except for Thon events...

Top Bottom