• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Global Enterprises Crew Thread: Thread Updated!

_umbra_

Smash Champion
~GLOBAL ENTERPRISES~​
*Note: Not all members pictured
*page overhaul completed by Umbra, assisted by M@v

CONTENTS
I. What is Global Enterprises?
II. Crew Roster
III. Crew achievements

I.What is Global Enterprises?
Global Enterprises(GE for short) is the largest crew in Pennsylvania, with an equal dedication to melee and brawl. We also have members who play project m, smash 64, competitive pokemon, and various other games. Our membership is mostly concentrated in the State College, Wilkes-Barre/Scranton, Stroudsburg, Pittsburgh, and Allentown areas, with some representation in other areas.

~II.CREW ROSTER~​

GE's Glorious Leader:

DA JUSE
~Won't attend a tournament without Kanye glasses and a stuffed Pikachu on his hat~

Melee Main: :popo:
Melee Secondaries: :sheik:
Brawl Main: :pikachu2:
Brawl Secondaries: :wario::dedede:

Other Crew Leaders:

UMBRA
~Walks around with a god complex~

Melee Main::peach:
Melee Secondaries::random:
Brawl Main::metaknight::pikachu2::peach:
Brawl Secondaries::random:

MELON
~Get out of my apartment.~

Brawl Main::wario::falco:
Brawl Secondaries::jigglypuff:
Melee Main::jigglypuff:
Melee Secondaries::falco::sheik:

M@V
~Relief Pitcher~

Brawl Main::falco::fox::metaknight:
Brawl Secondaries::marth::zelda:
Melee Main::marth:
Melee Secondaries::sheik::zelda::jigglypuff:

CREW MEMBERS:

THE ****
~The King's Court Killa~

Brawl Main: :metaknight:
Brawl Secondaries: :popo:

TRIAD PRODIGY
~Our Savior~

Melee Main: :falco:
Brawl Main: :luigi2:
Brawl Backups: :fox::ness2:

JAVIER
~"****ing Javier."~

Melee Main: :marth:
Melee Secondaries: :falco::fox::samus2:
Brawl Main: :popo::dk2:
Brawl Secondaries: :random:

ZACH COSTA
~Gohan~

Melee Main: :peach:
Melee Secondaries: :marth:

KITE
~East Stroudsburg Hype Department~

Melee Main: :fox:
Melee Secondaries: :falco::sheik::falcon::marth:

SEPHY
~Our Favorite Villain~

Melee Main: :falcon::falco:
Melee Secondaries: :random:

SLIM
~Best Ivysaur in the Western Hemisphere~

Melee Main::samus2::marth:
Melee Secondaries::slim climbers::sheik::fox:
Brawl Main::olimar:
Brawl Secondaries::marth::snake::002::wario::sonic:

BEEF
~It's what's for dinner~
-Official Crew Secretary-

Melee Main::falcon:
Melee Secondaries::ganondorf::marth:
Brawl Main::wolf::wario::dk2:
Brawl Secondaries::samus2::metaknight:

SWAGG
~Monica~

Brawl Main: :peach::lucas:
Brawl Secondaries: :falco::zelda:

BERSERKER SWORDSMAN
~Dat Ike~

Brawl Main::ike:
Brawl Secondaries::toonlink::falco::marth::kirby:

JMOAN
~Way too patient.~

Melee Main::sheik:
Melee Secondaries::fox::zelda:

YUMMY DELICIOUS J-LO
~Jenny from the block~

Melee Main: :marth:
Brawl Main: :olimar:
Brawl Secondaries: :marth::zerosuitsamus:

CQORN
~The Q is silent~

Melee Main: :sheik:
Brawl Main: :metaknight::sheik:

XZERO
~Ganondorf > MK~

Brawl Main: :marth:
Brawl Secondaries: :ganondorf:

KIEDEREN
~See you ****ers in a year!~

Melee Secondaries: :marth:
Brawl Main: :peach:
Brawl Secondaries: :kirby2:

MATT L
~Made with real ginger~

Melee Main: :fox:
Brawl Main: :marth:
Brawl Secondaries: :toonlink:

COLAYA
~"I didn't enter."~

Melee Main: :roymelee:
Brawl Main: :marth::ike:

INACTIVES/RETIREMENT HOME:
These members are inactive, retired, or on a hiatus for whatever reason. Everyone in this section is still a full member of Global Enterprises.

Dobs
Mimorox
Rev
Violent D
Latexrhombus
Cide
Pav
Camalange
Lawz
Fishy
GWJumpman
Fizzle
Ithrowthings
Kruton
Az
Ophelia
TCon
Poltergyst
Mizuiro
Powerdolphin
Kadiev
Confoetoe
Rylan
Shortie
Wako
ION
Zang
Pizo
Sandman
HXC
Teh_ODST
X
Kostya
Nuggets
Josh
Justin
Corky
Truth
Devl
Phase
Wrek

Crew Achievements:

Power Ranked/Honorably Mentioned Players(This includes present and past, in their respective states/regions):

Melee:
-Javier
-Triad Prodigy
-JMOAN

Brawl:
-Umbra
-Kruton
-Kadiev
-Javier
-Triad Prodigy
-Camalange
-Fishy
-Ithrowthings
-Rev
-Truth
-Phase
-Pav
-M@v
-Melon
-Berserker Swordsman

hue_jass

Smash Cadet
hey TOE crew, you guys are the closest smashers to me, I watched your vids and you're more or less on my level, want to meet up sometime? I'm down in sunny williamsport, pa

_umbra_

Smash Champion
Sure, we'd be happy to play you sometime. Is there any chance you could make it up to scranton? That Gaming Place holds tournaments every tuesday at 6:00 PM and there are usually a few of our crew members there.
Here's the thread: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=106426

Also, if you can't make it on a tuesday, there are sometimes tournaments at gizmos in edwardsville (across river from wilkes-barre) on saturday nights at 8:00. They pretty much have them whenever people show up lol. They don't have a thread on smashboards, but if you want to come to this one, just let me know and I'll give you more info and try to get people there.

There are a lot more people in NEPA than just our crew, and you can expect to see some of them if you go to TGP. At gizmos, it's pretty much just our crew lol. I don't know if we can make it down to williamsport, I'll have to talk to the rest of the crew about it (the ones with drivers licences lol). Anyway, hope we can play sometime :)

Kite91

Mada Mada Dane
hey wats up uhh yea my backups are fox doc marth and kirby and also just wondering who else from the crew was at tgp just u two

_umbra_

Smash Champion
Me, Melon, Pav, and Matt E were there, the rest couldn't make it. :( I'll make sure next time you come more of us get there. Btw, any idea when that will be?

Kite91

Mada Mada Dane
hey umbra where u been how come u not on well any way u going to the tgp holloween thing i hope to b going and also i made a myspace group for the crew but idk if any of u hav a myspace let me no kk

_umbra_

Smash Champion
I took a look at that tgp halloween thing, and we'll probably go if we can. I'll work on it. :). Also, most of the crew doesn't want a myspace :(... One or two of us already have one though, I'll talk to them about it.

Devl

Smash Journeyman
hey i know this is my first post in awhile, but i wanna start playing smash tourneys more, when is the next tourney the crew is going to and who is going, are there any crew battles coming up?

_umbra_

Smash Champion
hey i know this is my first post in awhile, but i wanna start playing smash tourneys more, when is the next tourney the crew is going to and who is going, are there any crew battles coming up?
I'm not sure what we're doing tournament-wise, I haven't been to one in a little while. We should meet up at gizmos/tgp sometime. When are you able to go? I could probably find a ride somehow to either place...

We haven't had any crew battles yet, there's no one else in the area... :( Maybe we should try to travel to a tournament? That would be a lot easier once slim gets out of football (at least we're not going to the playoffs lol).

If we are going to meet up sometime, it will probably be at gizmos/tgp, mikey's mom is getting mad at us for being over there every day lol

Kite, I talked to a few ppl about the crew's myspace, and they don't want to do it because they don't want other people to know they play smash. :(. Haven't talked to everyone tho. I'll probably create a new myspace for it tho... maybe i can get them to do the same.

Edit: I forgot, I uploaded a few videos we took at mike's house that one time and updated the video thread. So far it's only me vs. matt e and pav tho

Devl

Smash Journeyman
hmm ok ill see if i can make it to the tgp oct 13th thing, but we should def play sometime at gizmos or tgp i dont really care which place. btw there may be a *potential* crew battle at wilkes university between our crew and some kids at wilkes, not really sure i still have to talk to them more about it, but might be anywhere from like a 4-6ish crew battle, so i dunno what u have worked out as a limited 4-6 man roster? any idea who would be playing for our crew if we had to choose anywhere from 4-6 people?

_umbra_

Smash Champion
We haven't really worked it out, but it would probably be some combination of Pav, me, you, Melon, Luke, and Beef, and Matt E if we can get him to go, but he said he quit smash :(. Any combination of us would be fine, as long as you and pav are there lol.

Also, I have some bad news to report. I have just been informed that Slim is in the hospital :(. He said he has some sort of infection in his leg. He said he's at the CMC in scranton. :( He says he'll be okay, but he'll be stuck in the hospital for a few days. :(

the melon!!!!!

Smash Lord
WilkesBarre-Scranton, PA/State College, PA
3DS FC
0963-1716-1141
Hi everybody!

Yes Slim is in the hospital. Turns out it is cellulitis in his leg. Looks really weird. He hoopes to get out sometime this weekend.:(

I really hope we can do something soon. The tournament practice would be great for me.

_umbra_

Smash Champion
Added your ice climbers :)

Also, we should all try to get to that tgp halloween thing. It's on 9/27/07, here's a link to the thread:
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=118305

So, who wants to go? If anyone has transportation issues, we should try to get them resolved early so everyone can make it. Let me know what's going on :)

Also, kite, do you know of any other players in stroudsburg who would be interested in joining the crew? Maybe if we could get a few people around you to get into competitive smash you would have some more competition lol

Edit: Forgot to tell everyone the good news, slim is out of the hospital and is walking/driving a little again. :)

Edit #2: Just remembered to add craig and nuggets to our roster. They've been on for a while, but i forgot to add them :(

Edit #3: Also, Mikey switched to ice climbers and won't stop wobbling us :(

Kite91

Mada Mada Dane
did we get add alot more ppl or is it just me and also uhh me and my friend who u played at tgp are most likey going to the halloween and i can ask do u want me to ask my friend

_umbra_

Smash Champion
sure, go ahead and ask your friends :). we've been picking up a few people here and there but most have been playing with us for a while anyway. Glad to see we're still expanding tho :) Also, can you use the edit button instead of double posting all the time? It doesn't bother me, but I know the mods frown upon it. We wouldn't want you to get moderated. :)

_umbra_

Smash Champion
great. Are you definitely going to be at tgp next saturday? I'm trying to work out the transportation situation for us now, there should be at least a few of us going. :)

I have good news for everyone. Mikey videos are on the way!!! They're on my computer, and I should have them uploaded in the next few days. :)

_umbra_

Smash Champion
looks like me, melon, beef, cheese, and mikey are coming too. probably more but not sure yet

Top Bottom