• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Global Enterprises Crew Thread: Thread Updated!

SLIM

Smash Journeyman
I agre with umbra. The gc controller is 10x better than the wiimote, and i never used the classic controller so i'm just going to stick with the gc controller.

_umbra_

Smash Champion
I'll get right on that.

Who do they main? lol I have no idea, I saw them play like everyone

_umbra_

Smash Champion
lol pav said they joined a while ago and he forgot to tell us, they've pretty much been in the crew since before we first met them lol

SLIM

Smash Journeyman
That neon green lettering hurts my eyes melon. Anyway, do any of you guys know when the vids that were taken at TGP will be put on the internet?

And somthing else. Umbra, list my backup for Brawl as Sonic.

PAV

Smash Cadet
you guys missed a great tourney on tuesday
and thx for adding jesse and kruton

oh and there is one vid so far on youtube under tgpvids brawl, or something like that

_umbra_

Smash Champion
There's like 8 videos on nick's profile now, I'll put links to ppl in our crew in the first post :)

_umbra_

Smash Champion
there is a link at the bottom of the post to our old video thread... should I move the links to those into this thread since no one really goes to video discussion anymore?

SLIM

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, do you remember the tournament that was held sometime in mid March last year at ITT Tech? I forget what it was called, NEPA Smashfest or somthing right? Anyway do any of u guys know when it will be happening again, I know its an event that is held sometime in March each year, so do any of you guys know when it is?

Kruton

Smash Ace
In Melee, I main Samus and DK.

In Brawl, I main Snake so far (really working on Zelda).

Thanks for adding me to this btw folks, hope to see you all at doubles tomorrow ^_^

SLIM

Smash Journeyman
I unfortunately won't make it to doubles. I don't know aboutt anyone else, but maybe I'll come on sunday to play brawl, I need to get better at using P. Trainer.

_umbra_

Smash Champion
we didn't take any... although I left a black one at the old store like a year ago :) ... Melon says that one kid who was playing u when we got there had one

_umbra_

Smash Champion
Thanks for posting your info, I thought you just went by jesse in tournaments this whole time lol

_umbra_

Smash Champion
Just added Kostya to the crew.

Also, me, melon, and slim recorded a few videos, I'll put them up on here once I get them to work.

_umbra_

Smash Champion
*bumpity bumpity bumpity bump*

When you puttin those new vids on here? I know they're done, just put 'em on Youtube already!

Also, we're goin to that next Brawl For All tourney @ TGP, right?
I had a few technical difficulties with those videos. I would try to make them work again, but they're so old by now that we look terrible. lol we should take a few new ones, but this time let's get more than just 3 of us. Mikey's house maybe?

I guess we'll try to get to the next TGP tournament... if we have a ride/money. :) As usual, we probably won't know whether we're going or not until the night before. lol

_umbra_

Smash Champion
Just added Prodigy and Kadiev. Also, I took our melee mains out of the first post because it was huge and hard to read. Everyone pretty much stopped playing except for me, ion, beef, etc. anyway. If anyone really wants them back just let me know, but the first post is much neater now. :)

PAV

Smash Cadet
congratulations on the win at tgp dude and good job recruiting kadiev and prodigy are crews getting pretty ridiculous now

Kite91

Mada Mada Dane
hey guys wats up BEEN A WHILE HOWS EVERYTHING GOING PISSED I DIDNT GO TO TTHE LOCKIN I WAS SUPPOSED TO BUT DIDNT NO RIDE I WENT TO THE ONE BEFORE THAT ONE but hopefully i can make the next one and so you know my mains in brawl are Lucario Sonic Fox and my backups are Falco marth ROB PT and snake

_umbra_

Smash Champion
Hey, haven't seen you in forever. thanks for your info :) Too bad you couldn't get a ride up, you missed a fun tournament. Let us know if you can ever come up, we could go to tgp or get together at one of our houses or something like that. Hope you can get up here soon!

D

Deleted member

justinnnnnnn....!

exeter is gay @ pav. it's like reading's toilet.

Top Bottom