• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Global Enterprises Crew Thread: Thread Updated!

_umbra_

Smash Champion
:( that sucks. Me, slim, melon, mikey, and jco will probably be there this tuesday. I hope something changes so you can make it down eventually :( I want to play you again and so does melon

_umbra_

Smash Champion
you're just another random noob. We are probably all better than you at this. mm me or stfu.

_umbra_

Smash Champion
I'll be there tomorrow along w/melon, slim. beef, mikey, and a few others if they can come :)

PAV

Smash Cadet
now that tgp has brawl we can start forming are brawl crew list along with our mains.....
i cant wait to see how our crew will expand once brawl is actually out...we should set up some sort of get together the weekend after brawl comes out..maybe at devl's or dave's or tgp...

_umbra_

Smash Champion
can't wait to play brawl... I should be able to go to tgp on tuesday, I mentioned it to slim and dave and they were both interested. poor melon got grounded lol. Once some people decide on a main I'll update the first post.

Umandsf

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Umandsf
3DS FC
3927-0812-7458
Switch FC
SW-0595-8375-5017
That doesn't make sense. Why would you main a character you know is not that good?

I'm disappointed that I can't get to TGP. It's too far to walk to now. Hopefully, I'll be able to get there sometime.

_umbra_

Smash Champion
We ended up doing teams. Slim mains ivysaur now, not sonic

lol @ slim

brawl is amazing, can't wait to get it...

I updated the first post with what I know about our brawl mains, I will update as new info comes in... I should be getting brawl when or soon after it comes out. When that happens, we should do a smashfest at mikey's house. :)

Also, I added Rylan to the first post, he joined in December and I just now remembered to put him in, sry for being dumb. X was added as well

PAV

Smash Cadet
i'v been thinking about who i should main for brawl and im torn between ike and wolf..
when the game comes out ill be playing alot more so ill have a better idea then but for now i guess put me down as wolf/Ike.

_umbra_

Smash Champion
I updated u pav

also, everyone should check out www.gamebattles.com, which has mlg's online brawl ladder + stuff... I made an account + a team for singles. Please note that you can only have one person on a singles team, it isn't for a crew. We should also discuss doubles teams...

_umbra_

Smash Champion
It's MLG's online brawl ladders. Like, so we can compete over wifi and stuff. It's kind of a big deal.

Nobody has to sign up, of course, but it looks pretty interesting. Plus, it's MLG. :) I recommend that you people take a peek.

Shirufu

Smash Apprentice
Hey my name is josh and im friend with Matt E and Kite. i usually go by cylf but for some reason i can't get the email to work or change it. I was planning to be in wife kite and Matt E but it's pretty darn well getting ahold of them. I might be in need of a crew and im a luigi player.

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=6L7WBYt1PYY

Here's a pic of me and Matt E fighting. It's been awhile since i've had a decent fight before this one so sorry if i don't live up to expectations.

i'll be at the stroud mall hopefully for the EBgames release tourny. i'm not going to devote myself to any crew yet but i'm always up for a fight.

SLIM

Smash Journeyman
OK Shirufu. If you can arrange a ride to That Gaming Place, its in Scranton talk to Kite about it, we ( or at least i ) would be happy to play you. Just let me know when you want to come.

Shirufu

Smash Apprentice
see thats my problem, im 18 and all and my parents pretty much give me freedom, but scranton has had bad events for our family so i can never go >.< (let me put it this way my mom's cousin was found in 2 different states, at the same time, after heading to scranton)

but i might need someone for double's on gamebattles so i figured id ask you guys if you were filled up.

SLIM

Smash Journeyman
Well we don't really travel too much out of the area, so unless you come to Scranton, you probably won't be able to play against us. As far as doubles, i don't have a partner so if you can somehow get up here, we can enter a doubles tounament and see.

the melon!!!!!

Smash Lord
WilkesBarre-Scranton, PA/State College, PA
3DS FC
0963-1716-1141
What the heck are you talkin about Slim? What about us at the last doubles one? Oh, wait, we sucked. Ok. Go ahead.:laugh: I've always got BEEF to play with me.

P.S. That really sux with what happened with that, Shirufu. Scranton is a horrible place for this stuff, but it's the only place available at the time that we can use.

P.S.S. Umbra, some falco online clan asked me to join them. I said probably not, but I would think about it. What do you think?

SLIM

Smash Journeyman
That last doubles was brawl. I'm talking about melee, but i guess it doesn't matter because brawl comes out in 2 weeks.

Shirufu

Smash Apprentice
ah, i ment for for brawl like on game battles doubles since it's online. Iono, I'm still looking around, im trying to find someone who playstyle matches mine and make a good team. I would use my brother but i don't think we can do that because of gamebattle rules >.< i'm mostly a solo player and i'll always be up for a match on brawl. for now that im just chilling out making practicing with my brother to keep my reflexes up for brawl.

BTW, do you guys know anything about the midnight release tourny like price, if you need a pre-order and controllers available? I've heard soo many things im confused so bad?

also,since you guys have played brawl, how do you feel about the nunchuck/wiimote versus gc controller? my gc is pretty much as its final stages of life and i was thinking about buying another one but i was wondering how the nunchuk/wiimote would work, im mostly worried about shorthopping.

_umbra_

Smash Champion
I have only played on gc controller, that's probably the best option... I really don't know anything about the pre release tournament, but I'll try to find out. I'll probably post friend codes in here when brawl comes out, so we should be able to play over wifi. :)

edit: lol @ online falco clan, stay out of them brawl boards :laugh:

Top Bottom