• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Global Enterprises Crew Thread: Thread Updated!

_umbra_

Smash Champion
...**** i forgot LOL

i'm a poor kid that can't afford tickets

what time is it?

truth we gotta practice and shake that rust off :)

_umbra_

Smash Champion
...-_-

fest should start around then, but it won't be done for a looong time :) just stop by later on if you get the chance

M@v

Subarashii!
Yeayuhz i'm gonna be in state college tonight around 9
Time to whip you back into fighting shape. You should come over to the Frat :D. If you don't, go hang with Umbra tonight and I'll study.

(2 exams monday FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.......)

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
*coughgreyhoundhackwheeze*

For anyone who hasn't played Touhou, it's like watchin 4th of July fireworks while on acid. It's trippy as heeeelllllllllllll

the melon!!!!!

Smash Lord
WilkesBarre-Scranton, PA/State College, PA
3DS FC
0963-1716-1141
K whoever pranked me, thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you.

In other news, Paul, a kid from around here in school is getting into competitive brawl with us, and he is learning MK (we hadn't told him that MK was the best yet, so lol). I was wondering if you could give him some advice some time. I told him to watch vids of M2K, Dojo, Inui (in doubles), Plank, and a little of you, so he has video references (we also showed him Plank v. DaPuffster lol). I told him to make an account on Smashboards, he prolly didn't do it yet, but when he does, I'll tell him to post here to contact ya. Just as an example of where the kid is in skill level, Mikey almost beat his MK with Ganondorf. Also, he agrees that melee is better.

Slimfest 3 in less than 2 weeks, get hyped!!!

M@v

Subarashii!
K whoever pranked me, thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you.

In other news, Paul, a kid from around here in school is getting into competitive brawl with us, and he is learning MK (we hadn't told him that MK was the best yet, so lol). I was wondering if you could give him some advice some time. I told him to watch vids of M2K, Dojo, Inui (in doubles), Plank, and a little of you, so he has video references (we also showed him Plank v. DaPuffster lol). I told him to make an account on Smashboards, he prolly didn't do it yet, but when he does, I'll tell him to post here to contact ya. Just as an example of where the kid is in skill level, Mikey almost beat his MK with Ganondorf. Also, he agrees that melee is better.

Slimfest 3 in less than 2 weeks, get hyped!!!
your welcome. I got one Urban brother, and now I got the other one! muhahaha.

Also, Paul, My controller is in your dorm fyi. Just gimmie it at our tourney this weekend. Im not gonna have time to practice before then.

_umbra_

Smash Champion
LOL that's so gay

I wanted us to be butch and cassidy T_T

edit: went on a sloganizer and entered some stuff. Here's some of the stuff that came out:

"...And on the eighth day, god created Global Enterprises."
"Bigger. Better. Slim."
"Our Beef will give you softer skin."
"Does she or doesn't she? Only Micheal Yuhas knows for sure."
"Because so much is riding on Micheal Yuhas." O_O
"You'll wonder where the yellow went, when you brush your teeth with Iron Peach."

Kite91

Mada Mada Dane
lol true it will always be TGP.....hey you know if Delvs going or anything, would love to see others from the crew go idk if kadiev or Prodigy is going

_umbra_

Smash Champion
kadiev is a definite no lol

I would assume devl won't be either b/c he's in Albany, but idk much about that.

M@v

Subarashii!
ok. So here is who is riding in my car for Battle Royale 2:

-Me(driving)
-Colaya
-Umbra
-Berserker
-Rev

My car is now officially full , and I will not take any other ride requests unless someone in the car currently backs out. Rev I know you said your a maybe, but I'm going to reserve the seat for you because I don't think anyone else from State College is going.

For those riding with me; I'll contact all of you next week with info about when I'm picking you up, etc. It would REALLY help me out if you stayed at my Fraternity House that night(dont worry, plenty of room), because we are rolling out bright and early Saturday morning. Either that or expect phone calls bright and early.

M@v

Subarashii!
I call futon + shotgun

I do have the appropriate johns, won't go into detail.
Shotgun is probably a done deal, but Colaya is probably staying 2-3 days, so he will likely need the futon. We will talk about it closer to the time period. HOWEVER, we have the same size-mattresses as the dorms do in bunks upstairs. Just bring some bedsheets and you will be fine. If you forget, I have an extra set(along with an extra pillow i think. Gotta find it).

And if for some reason beds aren't your fancy, we got **** comfy sofas downstairs. Only problem with that is that this is Friday night we are talking, so you would likely be pestered by people drinking.

So yeah, stick to the bunks beds upstairs away from the partying :)

•Col•

Smash Champion
We really have to play the night beforehand... I havent really played Brawl since my last tournament which was at the end of July, lol

Maybe I should finally get around to hooking up my Wii to the TV and play against some computers.....

EDIT: Nah...

Top Bottom