• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Global Enterprises Crew Thread: Thread Updated!

_umbra_

Smash Champion
after talking about it further, we would all rather stay in GE and keep this **** going, if it's still alright with everyone. We might consider Mikey's Angels a little side melee crew or something, but none of us actually want to leave GE :)

While I have switched to melee only, I don't mind continuing to update the first post, as long as mav and melon feed me info for brawl players. I'll update the first post with Fizzle, Berserker Swordsman, and Colaya later this week. They've been in the crew for like a month now, but w/e lol

M@v

Subarashii!
after talking about it further, we would all rather stay in GE and keep this **** going, if it's still alright with everyone. We might consider Mikey's Angels a little side melee crew or something, but none of us actually want to leave GE :)

While I have switched to melee only, I don't mind continuing to update the first post, as long as mav and melon feed me info for brawl players. I'll update the first post with Fizzle, Berserker Swordsman, and Colaya later this week. They've been in the crew for like a month now, but w/e lol
There ya go :). Do a local kinda thing :)

_umbra_

Smash Champion
I'm still done with brawl of course, but I'm confident that all of you can hold down the fort without me. Several of you are better than me now anyway, so me quitting won't make a difference :)

M@v

Subarashii!
I'm still done with brawl of course, but I'm confident that all of you can hold down the fort without me. Several of you are better than me now anyway, so me quitting won't make a difference :)
You were the only mk. Well, only GOOD Mk. Guess I got to step my mk game up now.

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
My Announcement:

Consider me the new LatexRhombus...

I'm offically done with the game the only time I will play is for a tourney for a cause aka Thon I may try to throw 1 or 2 more melee only tournies we will see.

I'm glad I meet you guys though through the game Umbra, Slim, Beef, Melon...

BEEFWHISTLE

Smash Cadet
My Announcement:

I'm offically done with the game the only time I will play is for a tourney for a cause aka Thon I may try to throw 1 or 2 more melee only tournies we will see.

love u dobs

SLIM

Smash Journeyman
My Announcement:

Good to meet u too dobs. I had fun playing you and your samus........

BEEFWHISTLE

Smash Cadet
Are you guys very active when it comes to melee? Im a melee only fan and me and my friends are hoping to find new people around PA to play with ;]
yes we are, where do u live in PA? we're in nepa wilkes barre scranton area if that helps?
and chris how do u figure there's any drama at all? We just like melee more than brawl

the melon!!!!!

Smash Lord
WilkesBarre-Scranton, PA/State College, PA
3DS FC
0963-1716-1141
Just the "we're in/we're out," back-and-forth aspect of it. Regardless, it's over, it can be dropped.

It was good meeting you too, Dobs, plz hold another tourney so I can see the epic dobs/slim samus ditto rematch. The first one was just too good, and I think it deserves a follow-up. Idk if Slim can hold you off again!

KyoTehCatt, Slim, Beef, Umbra, and I live in Duryea (Umbra will be after Christmas), we'd be more than happy to play you sometime. PM me or Umbra about it. Maybe over Christmas vacation, we could set something up?

And in other news...

:036:

_umbra_

Smash Champion
prodigy coming back to brawl and maining mk would be scary as hell

but yeah let's bring them back to melee ^_^

I wonder who would win in GE old school vs. new school brawl... hmmm..

me pav kruton prodigy kadiev
vs.
melon cam lawz rev mav?

we would **** your **** LOL

M@v

Subarashii!
prodigy coming back to brawl and maining mk would be scary as hell

but yeah let's bring them back to melee ^_^

I wonder who would win in GE old school vs. new school brawl... hmmm..

me pav kruton prodigy kadiev
vs.
melon cam lawz rev mav?

we would **** your **** LOL
orly....them sound like fightin' words.

the melon!!!!!

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0963-1716-1141
if you forgot, the santa hat was a big smashboards trend last year. :dizzy:
i meant with the pokemon at the end of the post thing. Ur right with the santa hat thing tho, i felt i had to join the fun with dr. steve brule having a hat too lol.

Kyo (your name is a little annoying as is lol :chuckle:, so i'll just call u Kyo from now on), IM either me or Umbra and we'll see when we can meet up sometime. Umbra's in Penn State for now, but he'll be back in the area for another good half year at the end of this month, so we can set up the meeting for then. Hope to see u soon!

:036: son.

BEEFWHISTLE

Smash Cadet
important info for northeast pa players!

TGP is holding a holiday event, with lower costs and refresments. Melee, Brawl, and Tekken 6

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=257482

Come and support your local tournaments for once, you lazy *******s. I'm sick of having to travel to get a 30+ man tournament lollll

...pie and punch.
**** THAT **** I'm with Mikey on this one, I DON'T WANNA PAY MONEY TO PLAY MELEE IN A ****ING GARAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(however most importantly is the fact that I said melee and not brawl) {no offence brawl players I just hate the game}

SLIM

Smash Journeyman
**** THAT **** I'm with Mikey on this one, I DON'T WANNA PAY MONEY TO PLAY MELEE IN A ****ING GARAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(however most importantly is the fact that I said melee and not brawl) {no offence brawl players I just hate the game}
You have every right to hate that game.

:002: best ivysaur in the western hemisphere

BEEFWHISTLE

Smash Cadet
Ok I just need to get this out of my system... GIANTS WIN GIANTS WIN GIANTS WIN GIANTS WIN GIANTS WIN GIANTS WIN GIANTS WIN GIANTS WIN GIANTS WIN GIANTS WIN GIANTS WIN GIANTS WIN GIANTS WIN GIANTS WIN GIANTS WIN GIANTS WIN GIANTS WIN GIANTS WIN GIANTS WIN GIANTS WIN GIANTS WIN GIANTS WIN (head explodes)

the melon!!!!!

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0963-1716-1141
Ok I just need to get this out of my system... GIANTS WIN GIANTS WIN GIANTS WIN GIANTS WIN GIANTS WIN GIANTS WIN GIANTS WIN GIANTS WIN GIANTS WIN GIANTS WIN GIANTS WIN GIANTS WIN GIANTS WIN GIANTS WIN GIANTS WIN GIANTS WIN GIANTS WIN GIANTS WIN GIANTS WIN GIANTS WIN GIANTS WIN GIANTS WIN (head explodes)
lol i forgot u guys went to that game! How was it, and where did u guys sit?

SLIM

Smash Journeyman
Did any Giants fans throw stuff at you during the first half (other than beef)?

In other news, i hate snow followed by heavy rain, shoveling is such a *****! But at least I got outta school to do it!

Actually, no. I have to say, Giants fans are pretty cool to fans from other teams (except eagles fans).

:002: best ivysar in the western hemisphere

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
F**king cowboys fans are the worst...tho i shouldn't be talking since in Philly they boo Santa Claus lol.
Screw melee and f**k brawl, ya'll need to get at me and my smexy Falcon in SSB64. 1 grab = u ded.

Top Bottom