• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Global Enterprises Crew Thread: Thread Updated!

BEEFWHISTLE

Smash Cadet
but if we did, that would be it

dave sucks

<3

-the original javier counter
LISTEN OK our mascott has nothing to do with a collage so what r u gonna say that we should give mikey up as the mascott?

besides logos are for homos like titans of d1ldos

_umbra_

Smash Champion
double post becase I can

I'm thinking about un-quitting brawl and doing aib out of pure boredom

anyone have a better idea?

SASSY

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys! I met some of you at br2 and I liked you. PA was really cool. Come to pound and fight on our turf!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
fishyyyyyyyy

i just saw that ur goin to pound, what day are u arriving? any chance u could pick up me and vex? :)

SASSY

Smash Journeyman
One less Falco to worry about. :p

Nah, but that sucks dude. I was hoping we'd get to explore the match-up further and pray we don't get stuck in the same pools after lol. OH, btw, I beat our probably best Falco at the last tourney I went to, so yay. I'm on a roll!

M@v

Subarashii!
One less Falco to worry about. :p

Nah, but that sucks dude. I was hoping we'd get to explore the match-up further and pray we don't get stuck in the same pools after lol. OH, btw, I beat our probably best Falco at the last tourney I went to, so yay. I'm on a roll!
There is only one reason I lost to you, and that is because i tried to grab the armor pieces for myself. It worked against every other ZSS before, but you were the first good one I played, so I didn't know everything about the matchup. That screwed me the one match where I lost a stock just to armor pieces.

SLIM

Smash Journeyman
There is only one reason I lost to you, and that is because i tried to grab the armor pieces for myself. It worked against every other ZSS before, but you were the first good one I played, so I didn't know everything about the matchup. That screwed me the one match where I lost a stock just to armor pieces.
no johns mav.

:002: best ivysaur in the western hemisphere

_umbra_

Smash Champion
Dobs if you do the 30th slim won't be able to drive down, and we probably won't be able to make it :( Is there any way you could do Feb. 6th?

_umbra_

Smash Champion
ummm I think we could try the 7th... idk though, slim is saying he can't be sure that far in advance. Just do w/e, and hopefully a few of us can make it down ^_^

the melon!!!!!

Smash Lord
WilkesBarre-Scranton, PA/State College, PA
3DS FC
0963-1716-1141
How did the melee practice go? Did you learn any ridiculous jigglypuff **** advanced techniques :bee: (or did u just meatride him for a bit and get *****)?

Anybody getting into Smash 64 now that it came out on the Wii VC? I forgot how much **** kirby is in that game. It's just not pretty...

:036:

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
If you want you can add me to the power ranked players on the front page. I'm off and on the ohio power rankings quite a bit.

_umbra_

Smash Champion
so, I've officially decided to unquit brawl (that lasted long). Melee IS better, but taking time off made me realize I don't hate brawl as much as I thought lol. This time around I'm going to take it much more seriously; like, I'm going to play it outside tournaments and stuff. I may not be able to travel much, but I'm gonna do my best to rep this crew, and annihilating everyone at slimfest 4 will be the first step ^_^

That being said, is anyone going to practice with me?

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
so, I've officially decided to unquit brawl (that lasted long). Melee IS better, but taking time off made me realize I don't hate brawl as much as I thought lol. This time around I'm going to take it much more seriously; like, I'm going to play it outside tournaments and stuff. I may not be able to travel much, but I'm gonna do my best to rep this crew, and annihilating everyone at slimfest 4 will be the first step ^_^

That being said, is anyone going to practice with me?
Lol u fail at quitting/retiring I'm holding strong...

_umbra_

Smash Champion
I knowwwww I'm so bad at quitting anything. I lasted a few months this time though, new personal best ^_^

•Col•

Smash Champion
I've started to get more interest in Melee again... Been watching a bunch of old videos and felt like playing it again... I even started thinking about participating n tourneys...

...Then I remembered that I main Roy.

•Col•

Smash Champion
Uh... What happened again? Did I get 4stocked or something?

I don't remember any of the matches I had that day, but I do remember that I SD'ed at 0% at least once per match.

Top Bottom