• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Global Enterprises Crew Thread: Thread Updated!

SLIM

Smash Journeyman
F**king cowboys fans are the worst...tho i shouldn't be talking since in Philly they boo Santa Claus lol.
Screw melee and f**k brawl, ya'll need to get at me and my smexy Falcon in SSB64. 1 grab = u ded.
I don't even need a grab sonnnn

up a all day
I'll take you both to the Gammon Hole and maybe to the Gammon Patio

Don't hate on my cowboys truth.

:002: best ivysar in the western hemisphere

_umbra_

Smash Champion
The first post has finally been updated! Mav designed the new layout, and I made some changes here and there. Good ****, Mav! Also, a belated welcome to Colaya, Berserker Swordsman, and Fizzle!

SLIM

Smash Journeyman
I love the new update to the first post, just a few problems:

1) How come there is no smash 64 crew achievements?

2) My picture is good, but im not too big on nana's face being a bacon double cheeseburger. you could have used my popo pic for nana as well

3) I don't use fox in melee anymore

4) Just put a pic of popo for my melee backups with the word slim before it

5) There needs to be a picture of all of us at the top. GINYU FORCE STYLE!!!!

Other than that, this is completely epic.

I love it.

_umbra_

Smash Champion
1) because no one actually plays that anymore, and idk if any of us have ever actually gone to a 64 tournament lol

2) it's a bacon double cheeseburger because bacon double hamburgers are for *******.

3) w/e

4) nope

5)there's not enough people in the ginyu force T_T

SLIM

Smash Journeyman
1) because no one actually plays that anymore, and idk if any of us have ever actually gone to a 64 tournament lol

2) it's a bacon double cheeseburger because bacon double hamburgers are for *******.

3) w/e

4) nope

5)there's not enough people in the ginyu force T_T
You really didn't need to sound like a jerk when you responded, but whatever.

1) 64 is fun so i thought it would be fun to do that.

2) i really don't like the fact that my teammate is a burger

4) can't you just do something like this SLIM:popo:

5) the ginyu force thing was just sarcastic, but we should get a crew pic of everyone

M@v

Subarashii!
He doesn't like his teammate is a burger because he would eat it not team with it.

(But seriously, who wouldnt eat it?)

the melon!!!!!

Smash Lord
WilkesBarre-Scranton, PA/State College, PA
3DS FC
0963-1716-1141
Slim is a lactaphobe, what can ya do?

On topic, loving the updates, especially the retirement home lol. Great job M@v, the layout is really nicely set up. We need to get at least more pics; not everybody has to be in one, this way it is easier to perform. We could have NEPA have a pic, State College have a pic, and Allentown/etc. have a pic. Then just label them with whose who, and send them over to umbra for preparation to put on the thread. Simple AND effective...

...other than that though, it's perfect. It's about time we had a legit first post lol.

P.S. Slim's pic just crazy awesome. The time put into it (5 minutes tops, i'm guessing) was well worth it.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Just read my quote.

~Planks when he's losing~
Soooooooooo true. I hate losing, but I hate losing badly even worse. If I'm gonna lose, at least make it a technicality.

_umbra_

Smash Champion
glad everyone likes the update ^_^

slim's pic actually took like 15 minutes, I was originally trying to make nana the wendy's girl but the pic wouldn't cooperate with me for some reason (***** was see through and I couldn't fix it).

BEEFWHISTLE

Smash Cadet
O yeah Paul I have one more request I'm getting ronnie a smashboards thingy and he wants to start playing with us alot and get better so if u wanna add him his name is Bubbles

_umbra_

Smash Champion
ok, if he's playing melee give me his info and i'll add him to the first post

if he's playing brawl I'll think about it...

SLIM

Smash Journeyman
O yeah Paul I have one more request I'm getting ronnie a smashboards thingy and he wants to start playing with us alot and get better so if u wanna add him his name is Bubbles
Bubbles the monkey or Bubbles the blue powerpuff girl?

:002: best ivysaur in the western hemisphere

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
lol, i love the pic you used for me xD

:093:

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
Dobs News

Life is good :) I am thinking about throwing a one day out of retirement tourney to raise money for Thon as it is only reason I said would play game Possible date is either Jan 30 or Feb 6th melee only if works out I will be teaming most likely with LatexRhombus his one day out of retirement return as well. I plan on only competing in doubles but would prob play some friendlies.

Let me know what date works best for u guys

T

The Real Bubbles

A mixture of both (mostly leaning twords the monkey)

Gammon and chris

BEEFWHISTLE

Smash Cadet
Bubbles the monkey or Bubbles the blue powerpuff girl?

Good question.... :dizzy:

:036:
Dobs News

Life is good :) I am thinking about throwing a one day out of retirement tourney to raise money for Thon as it is only reason I said would play game Possible date is either Jan 30 or Feb 6th melee only if works out I will be teaming most likely with LatexRhombus his one day out of retirement return as well. I plan on only competing in doubles but would prob play some friendlies.

Let me know what date works best for u guys
Any time DOBS any time (as long as gammon doesn't mind)

the melon!!!!!

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0963-1716-1141
why did I quote chris and gammon
It's a conspiracy I tell you! A CONSPIRACY!!!

In other news, just saw Angels & Demons today, gotta say it was just a great, great movie, twice as good as The DaVinci Code. Has anybody else here seen it, and what did u think?

Also, Slim, if u do go to the tournament on Saturday anyway, are u gonna go early on or just for melee?

BEEFWHISTLE

Smash Cadet
It's a conspiracy I tell you! A CONSPIRACY!!!

In other news, just saw Angels & Demons today, gotta say it was just a great, great movie, twice as good as The DaVinci Code. Has anybody else here seen it, and what did u think?

Also, Slim, if u do go to the tournament on Saturday anyway, are u gonna go early on or just for melee?

I really don't think gammon is going, but I don't wanna talk for him thats just what I've heard from him

SLIM

Smash Journeyman
I really don't think gammon is going, but I don't wanna talk for him thats just what I've heard from him
I'm not sure if im going.

Money is tight and i need to finish christmas shopping.

If i go, its only for melee and then i leave.

the melon!!!!!

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0963-1716-1141
Ahh Gay!!!!

Then again we have soeone that we could throw rocks at when we get bored
I'm 18, dude, I ain't a kid anymore! Ur just gonna have to find somebody else to throw rocks at. *sarcastic sad face*

In all seriousness, I can't believe how fast my application got reviewed and accepted, they only had my transcripts for 2 weeks, and my application for 4! It's just crazy! Still, no complaints here :bee:

Top Bottom