• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Global Enterprises Crew Thread: Thread Updated!

BEEFWHISTLE

Smash Cadet
found One Kid On This Site, Goes To Suny Albany. But I Think He Plays Mainly Ssbb, Im Willing To Play And Learn Brawl But He Hasnt Really Gotten Back To Me Yet. He Says Hes Not Good At Melee And Wants To Play When He Gets Better Which I Dont Understand Cus U Get Better By Playing People...hmmm
Dude What The **** You"r Still Alive Come To Penn State With Us Melee Only Tourny Oct. 3rd

BEEFWHISTLE

Smash Cadet
hmm Maybe I Can Try And Make It In For That Date, Would Be Kinda Tough Though But Id Still Love To Try And Come. Anyone Wanna Give Me A Ride?:)
Gammon Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Devl

Smash Journeyman
im gonna make a guest appearance back in the valley sometime in order to whip this crew back into melee form! Remember i discovered wavedashing as well as lcanceling and am the father of modern fox, pav and i were the first to beat isai and ken in mlg teams.

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
im gonna make a guest appearance back in the valley sometime in order to whip this crew back into melee form! Remember i discovered wavedashing as well as lcanceling and am the father of modern fox, pav and i were the first to beat isai and ken in mlg teams.
This guy is pretty clutch find a way to PSU for my tourney I think we only meet once a while back and that was before DOBS was really born Umbra knows what I'm talking about

PS In regards to my tourney you were worried about numbers so I got EGGM and canismash to come don't doubt me Umbra lol

_umbra_

Smash Champion
melee is more important atm with the big tournament coming up, most of us are hyped over that

but for brawl, what do you guys think about doing a $5 or so tournament the day after (sunday 10/4)? If we start it around noonish we can have northeast pa people (melon, slim, beef, maybe prodigy and javi?) involved. Suggestions anyone?

Devl

Smash Journeyman
im honestly gonna try and make it in for this tourney, although its gonna be really rough. its like a 5+hour drive? albany to psu? can we just have this tourney at albany law school instead? remember i am the heart and soul of this organization

_umbra_

Smash Champion
Hmmmm... albany... maybe....

If it's easier on you, maybe you could just drive home for the weekend and carpool with someone? Slim, do you have room in your car?

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
im honestly gonna try and make it in for this tourney, although its gonna be really rough. its like a 5+hour drive? albany to psu? can we just have this tourney at albany law school instead? remember i am the heart and soul of this organization
Haha I'm slowly becoming the heart and soul I'm a crew leader lol get some NY smashers to come and make it a road trip :) My tourney is gonna be fun plus shenanidobs will follow :)

SLIM

Smash Journeyman
Hmmmm... albany... maybe....

If it's easier on you, maybe you could just drive home for the weekend and carpool with someone? Slim, do you have room in your car?
I have no room in my car.

Its already me, melon, beef, and possibly pav.

I also have requests from javi and prodigy.

So i have almost no clue.

_umbra_

Smash Champion
bring javi so i can **** him

and prodigy b/c I haven't seen him in foreverrrrr

pav can ride in the trunk ^_^

_umbra_

Smash Champion
LOL wtf how did they make it float O_O

Dave idk if I feel safe with you driving near a body of water... *remembers the crick incident*

Hi Kite!

the melon!!!!!

Smash Lord
WilkesBarre-Scranton, PA/State College, PA
3DS FC
0963-1716-1141
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=250026

This guy is dissing Melon and I . I know the first smash-related thing I'm doing when I get to Orlando now. :)

PA Birds > FL Birds
That guy doesn't deserve a response, just a cocky waste trying to get some attention on himself. Besides, I already broke out the Brule on him, that pretty much ended his thread with a win for everybody but him.:chuckle:

Besides, Dobs is right, who cares, it's only Brawl. If he was dissing melee PA players, it would be an all out war.

Hey Kite! How's life?

:036:

Kite91

Mada Mada Dane
Brawl = Suck i is ok bored want to go to more tourneys hoping to go to Revival of Melee 2 in NY nov 21 but blah hoping a friend can drive us.....MELEE....anything new that i may have missed while not being on for so long

Top Bottom