• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Global Enterprises Crew Thread: Thread Updated!

_umbra_

Smash Champion
Not as good as ToS?

Half of their top brawl players left, and melee wasn't even close until mow joined IMO

we got this ^_^

_umbra_

Smash Champion
Guys I just filled out a job application O_O

Volcano Nachos changes a man.

also, psu people, check the social group. I might host small weeklies at my place. Tell me what you guys think.

BEEFWHISTLE

Smash Cadet
guys I Just Filled Out A Job Application O_o

Volcano Nachos Changes A Man.

Also, Psu People, Check The Social Group. I Might Host Small Weeklies At My Place. Tell Me What You Guys Think.
Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Job Paul Those Words Should Never Be Used In The Same Sentence

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed

>>>>>>>>>>>>

We might not be as good as ToS but we D@MN sure got some better sigs
This is true atm... I need to make some new sigs. Those were originally a joke lol

Not as good as ToS?

Half of their top brawl players left, and melee wasn't even close until mow joined IMO

we got this ^_^
Reaaaaaly? I think you wanna get trashed again lol. Me, Rush, Ak, and .com. Not to mention if AndyG gets active this season, but already that roster of 4 alone is enough.

My photoshop skills are stylin' on you.

Also, Chibo your mine at Br2.
$10 MM?

Tos Suxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Lets Show Em How People From Bumble **** Play Smash Paul
What's with all the random hate from you? Go back to being nobody (Oh wait, you still are nobody...)

_umbra_

Smash Champion
show up, it doesn't matter who you bring if we have a decent amount of people there.

I'm up for $10 a person, idk about the rest of my crew. What do you guys think? Mav, we should discuss a potential lineup sometime.

Nobody in that lineup sounds remotely threatening to me, lol. Except maybe Andy G, get him to show up so it isn't a blowout.

SLIM

Smash Journeyman
What's with all the random hate from you? Go back to being nobody (Oh wait, you still are nobody...)
Don't tell beef what he can't do.

Maybe when you start to play a game that matters (like melee or smash 64) then you can talk **** on us. Until then keep the comments to yourself and let your gameplay do the talking.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Don't tell beef what he can't do.

Maybe when you start to play a game that matters (like melee or smash 64) then you can talk **** on us. Until then keep the comments to yourself and let your gameplay do the talking.
I'll tell him all I want when I randomly pop in here and on two occasions see him trash talking me, and then ToS.

You act like I don't play games other than Brawl. Are you kidding me? $10 MM in Melee son.

SLIM

Smash Journeyman
I'll tell him all I want when I randomly pop in here and on two occasions see him trash talking me, and then ToS.

You act like I don't play games other than Brawl. Are you kidding me? $10 MM in Melee son.
This is our crew thread. We can trash talk people all we want. If you want to trash talk people, do it in your crew thread. And trash talking another crew is just part of a rivalry.

And i don't think you don't play other games, you just take brawl way too seriously. Learn to chill out, its only a video game

As far as the melee mm goes, i'm up for it. As long as you $10 MM me in smash 64.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I don't play Smash 64, I play Melee however almost as much as Brawl (recently took a lil break from Melee, but I'm back into it again).

I just thought people would be mature enough than to do more with their crew than saying crew ____ sucks, player ____ is garbage. Trash talking is fun and stuff to hype things up, but especially considering ToS already trashed ToE in a crew battle at the last BR, and not to mention 2 ToS members outranking the best ToE player in PA rankings...

However I am curious about one thing, what will your roster be for a crew battle at ToE? If you include all of your LoCal members (since theyr ToE right?) it will actually be sort of interesting. I'm expecting three of the members would be Umbra Cam and Fishy right?

M@v

Subarashii!
I don't play Smash 64, I play Melee however almost as much as Brawl (recently took a lil break from Melee, but I'm back into it again).

I just thought people would be mature enough than to do more with their crew than saying crew ____ sucks, player ____ is garbage. Trash talking is fun and stuff to hype things up, but especially considering ToS already trashed ToE in a crew battle at the last BR, and not to mention 2 ToS members outranking the best ToE player in PA rankings...

However I am curious about one thing, what will your roster be for a crew battle at ToE? If you include all of your LoCal members (since theyr ToE right?) it will actually be sort of interesting. I'm expecting three of the members would be Umbra Cam and Fishy right?
Determining a top5 for a crew battle at the moment would be hard. There are a lot of people near the top.

My 1st guess right now would be(no order):

-Me
-Umbra
-Rev
-Cam
-Fishy

It really wont be clear until its near tourney time.

SLIM

Smash Journeyman

Our crew does more than just trash talk. We go to tournaments, host tournaments and have fun playing the games. However, as you said, trash talking is all part of the fun and is used to hype things up.

Why wont you mm me in smash 64, son? Scared?

And the only reason ToS outranks us on the PA rankings is because their crew leader is in the SBR

And just so you know, its not ToE anymore, its Global Enterprises

the melon!!!!!

Smash Lord
WilkesBarre-Scranton, PA/State College, PA
3DS FC
0963-1716-1141
I think it's looking like Umbra, Cam, M@v, Me, and either Rev, Fishy, or Javi (my bet is on Javi, he's still good, and everybody loves DK and ICs lol). We'll just have to wait and see who's there when the day comes.

Speaking of which, if anyone minds, could I get a ride to BR2?TGPAdmin siad my spot in his car isn't a definite, so I need a backup plan or two. If you can, PM me or something. Thx in advance... :bee:

Chibo, they're just a little immature when it comes to humor. Just try to ignore it, that's what I do.

LoCal is their own crew, but some of the members are LoCal/GE hybrids.

3 weeks til DOBSGAMES, get hyped!

:036:

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Well, to speak on behalf of LoCal, yes, we are our own crew.

However, a few of us are also a part of GE so if we're short members or they're short members, we kinda just fill in for one another. Depending on how many LoCal members/honorary members show up to BR2 will determine whether or not we will stay as LoCal, or fuse to become Local Enterprises. lol

:093:

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
I think it's looking like Umbra, Cam, M@v, Me, and either Rev, Fishy, or Javi (my bet is on Javi, he's still good, and everybody loves DK and ICs lol). We'll just have to wait and see who's there when the day comes.

Speaking of which, if anyone minds, could I get a ride to BR2?TGPAdmin siad my spot in his car isn't a definite, so I need a backup plan or two. If you can, PM me or something. Thx in advance... :bee:

Chibo, they're just a little immature when it comes to humor. Just try to ignore it, that's what I do.

LoCal is their own crew, but some of the members are LoCal/GE hybrids.

3 weeks til DOBSGAMES, get hyped!

:036:
AHH Man DOBSGAMES THATS ALL I CARE ABOUT MELEE FTW :)

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Our crew does more than just trash talk. We go to tournaments, host tournaments and have fun playing the games. However, as you said, trash talking is all part of the fun and is used to hype things up.

Why wont you mm me in smash 64, son? Scared?

And the only reason ToS outranks us on the PA rankings is because their crew leader is in the SBR

And just so you know, its not ToE anymore, its Global Enterprises
Because I don't play Smash 64. In fact, I really don't like that game too much and haven't since the day Melee came out (and anytime I play it against CPUs and think I almost like it, I play Vex once and hate the game again). I would MM in Melee and Brawl because I play those games.

What does the SBR have to do with anything? Do you even know how rankings works? *epic facepalm*

SLIM

Smash Journeyman
Because I don't play Smash 64. In fact, I really don't like that game too much and haven't since the day Melee came out (and anytime I play it against CPUs and think I almost like it, I play Vex once and hate the game again). I would MM in Melee and Brawl because I play those games.

What does the SBR have to do with anything? Do you even know how rankings works? *epic facepalm*
So, wait. You hate smash 64 but you like brawl? WTF?:confused:

You probably hate the game after you play Vex because you always lose.

And the rankings is just a huge popularity contest. It's almost never based on skill. If it was based on skill, then Umbra would be in top 3 and you wouldn't be ranked. *epic falcon punch*

_umbra_

Smash Champion
*holds slim back*

As far as my position in the rankings goes, I don't deserve to be any higher. Do I think I'm a better player than Chibo/.com? Of course, lol. However, I've been ridiculously inactive and haven't been performing, so they deserve their spots above me in the rankings.

GE's crew battle lineup won't be decided by who made rankings and who didn't. The following are people who would be considered for a crew battle:

Umbra
Triad Prodigy
Kadiev
Ophelia
Mav
Melon
Truth
Rev
Cam

any mix of those people would be effective. This list is also dependant on whether prodigy/kadiev/truth show up and how they perform, but I highly doubt they're bad now.

Also, all psu people, tournament today 7:00 at mav's frat. Be there :)

Lawz.

The Original Deadpool Fan
NNID
Lawz_Fearless
*holds slim back*

As far as my position in the rankings goes, I don't deserve to be any higher. Do I think I'm a better player than Chibo/.com? Of course, lol. However, I've been ridiculously inactive and haven't been performing, so they deserve their spots above me in the rankings.

GE's crew battle lineup won't be decided by who made rankings and who didn't. The following are people who would be considered for a crew battle:

Umbra
Triad Prodigy
Kadiev
Ophelia
Mav
Melon
Truth
Rev
Cam

any mix of those people would be effective. This list is also dependant on whether prodigy/kadiev/truth show up and how they perform, but I highly doubt they're bad now.

Also, all psu people, tournament today 7:00 at mav's frat. Be there :)
While I guess I know why I'm not on there even you can't argue that I'm more active than a good number of the people on that list. And I probably wouldn't use Link in a crew battle anyway.

SLIM

Smash Journeyman
*holds slim back*

NEVER try to hold me back. You deserve a spot in the top 3 and you know it. And if Chibo wants to come into our crew thread and talk **** on us, let him but we will (or at least i will) talk **** right back at him.

Top Bottom