• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Global Enterprises Crew Thread: Thread Updated!

JMOAN

Smash Apprentice
Get me in on this! I'm new to the area, and I'm craving some Melee action. Someone contact me on AIM so we can find a good time to meet up. It looks likes there's actually a respectably sized crew around the State College area! I'm not sure how much free time I'll have on a regular basis, but I can definitely work in some Smash time this week at least.

No Brawl please. I don't like playing games that are [inflammatory_comment].

AIM: JMOAN47

M@v

Subarashii!
You really should update my characters paul :p.

Brawl:
Main: Falco
Seconds: Metaknight, Fox, Peach

Melee:
Main: Sheik
Seconds: Peach, Zelda, Samus

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
Get me in on this! I'm new to the area, and I'm craving some Melee action. Someone contact me on AIM so we can find a good time to meet up. It looks likes there's actually a respectably sized crew around the State College area! I'm not sure how much free time I'll have on a regular basis, but I can definitely work in some Smash time this week at least.

No Brawl please. I don't like playing games that are [inflammatory_comment].

AIM: JMOAN47
Good stuff I always accept more melee players we will be in contact...

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
ACI officially reformed last night got Jamin back into smash o man so much chemistry in melee doubles been teammates from freshmen yr :) All it took was an amazing drunken night to get him back :)
I'm also think October 3rd for date of our first MELEE tourney it is first away football weekend and don't think I'm going to game...

_umbra_

Smash Champion
sweet, you wouldn't mind doing a tournament in your place? we should talk it over this weekend :)

would you be willing to do sunday brawl? could make for a better turnout... and you can pocket a venue fee rather than giving it to THON... unless you want to ^_^

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
sweet, you wouldn't mind doing a tournament in your place? we should talk it over this weekend :)

would you be willing to do sunday brawl? could make for a better turnout... and you can pocket a venue fee rather than giving it to THON... unless you want to ^_^
I have to talk it over with my roommates except from Gopal everyone is only a melee player :) but we will figure it out I know would prob give most money towards thon because those are the goals of my tournies this yr but maybe would use some of brawl venue fee money to appease one roomate and keep for our shanidobs funds :)

_umbra_

Smash Champion
good **** dobs, if I was gonna donate to any charity it would def be THON

only reason I suggest brawl is because it would boost turnout, you know I wouldn't cry over melee only lol

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
good **** dobs, if I was gonna donate to any charity it would def be THON

only reason I suggest brawl is because it would boost turnout, you know I wouldn't cry over melee only lol
Ya I'm really trying to dance this year so gotta raise money :)

Ohh Yeah **** Just Got Real
You get my hat :) I just got my custom samus shirt yesterday...

the melon!!!!!

Smash Lord
WilkesBarre-Scranton, PA/State College, PA
3DS FC
0963-1716-1141
i'll def do both melee and brawl if u choose to, this would be the first melee tourney i've entered in a LOOOOONG time, but I think it'll be fun. If I have the money for at least a little fun (1 tourney of each game/food/misc. = $35) at this and enough for battle royale/food ($40), u can expect me to be there. That means I need at least $75 by October, I think that should be easy to pull off if I try (i hope).

BEEFWHISTLE

Smash Cadet
Will there be Smash 64 at this tournament?
Gammon even if there isn't bring your 64 i'm sure we'll play/ and i'm sure we'll either get extremely pissed off (throws controller{nepa trows controller}) or pumped

BEEFWHISTLE

Smash Cadet
i'll def do both melee and brawl if u choose to, this would be the first melee tourney i've entered in a LOOOOONG time, but I think it'll be fun. If I have the money for at least a little fun (1 tourney of each game/food/misc. = $35) at this and enough for battle royale/food ($40), u can expect me to be there. That means I need at least $75 by October, I think that should be easy to pull off if I try (i hope).
well chris I'll def. help you practice for melee, brawl maybe I kinda did yesterday so ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
Yes dave i will bring my n64 to this tournament.

Beef > Mav

pound 3
U mean Pound 4? Also Cactuar and Pakman said gonna try to come up for tourney on 3rd someone work on Javi :) Most likely only gonna be melee cause announcing the soccer game on Sunday... I'll confirm if can use my apt this week and make thread if everything is good.

BEEFWHISTLE

Smash Cadet
U mean Pound 4? Also Cactuar and Pakman said gonna try to come up for tourney on 3rd someone work on Javi :) Most likely only gonna be melee cause announcing the soccer game on Sunday... I'll confirm if can use my apt this week and make thread if everything is good.
we will work on javi i'll get his number off of paul and give him the details, as long as gamon doesn't mind possibly bringing him which he shouldn't i mean thats more gas money

SLIM

Smash Journeyman
we will work on javi i'll get his number off of paul and give him the details, as long as gamon doesn't mind possibly bringing him which he shouldn't i mean thats more gas money
yeah i don't care

no dobs i mean pound 3

M@v

Subarashii!
Umbra I have a present for you ^_^

Let me know if there are any changes you want to it.

Also, if anyone else wants a sexy GE sig, speak up!

Top Bottom