• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Global Enterprises Crew Thread: Thread Updated!

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
Plank, homo brawl players? Don't get me started bro. I joined the community 11 months after you did with my first account XD. And yeah I played melee, so did vex, chibo, scar, cactuar, pakman. Thats my side of PA in terms of melee.

BEEFWHISTLE

Smash Cadet
Plank, homo brawl players? Don't get me started bro. I joined the community 11 months after you did with my first account XD. And yeah I played melee, so did vex, chibo, scar, cactuar, pakman. Thats my side of PA in terms of melee.
we'll chibo doesn't even matter around this area everyone else is cool and melee is the game for me so I can't even say anything about brawl

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
but you prefer brawl now, so you're a homo brawl player. that's just how it works! =)

just because someone once liked girls and now likes large objects imbedded in their bowels doesnt mean that they can say they arent gay cuz they used to like girls.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
i didnt enter a tourney for 2 months before apex, and i only entered there because i didnt wana sit around all day and do NOTHING...

i literally have not played a -single- brawl match since apex. like even a friendly.

_umbra_

Smash Champion
but you prefer brawl now, so you're a homo brawl player. that's just how it works! =)

just because someone once liked girls and now likes large objects imbedded in their bowels doesnt mean that they can say they arent gay cuz they used to like girls.
LOL too good

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
no, i hate ur PA. ur PA is homo brawl players.

i love this PA =D
Lets be honest you like this part of PA because Dobs is in it lol But seriously I'm slowly becoming one of the most loved melee players Gotta love the Dobsgames and my scrubby samus and roy play lol.

premium membership guys ;). Now I can show my appreciation for dobs all around smashboards!
Too good even though I still think title for my largest fan is between Umbra and LatexRhombus maybe even Plank lol

M@v

Subarashii!
Lets me honest you like this part of PA because Dobs is in it lol But seriously I'm slowly becoming one of the most loved melee players Gotta love the Dobsgames and my scrubby samus and roy play lol.

Too good even though I still think title for my largest fan is between Umbra and LatexRhombus maybe even Plank lol
I agree, but #2 or #3 dobs fan wouldn't look good as a status now would it? ;)

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
I might not be going right back to psu this semester but my gf is going there so you can expect me to show up there twice a month or so

Also i'm 'temporarily relocating' to my aunts place in jersey...i dont like to call it moving :/

Edit: whaddaphuk pink names O_o

_umbra_

Smash Champion
ooo, let us know what weekends you're gonna come visit, we can try to hold our tournaments then! Sucks that you're stuck in jersey :(

_umbra_

Smash Champion
nah, most people from jersey are pretty nice. A few may act like *******s on the boards but they tend to be cool in person.

M@v

Subarashii!
so the psu main smash scene as of now....
me
umbra
latex
dobssssssss
rev
ethan(the one from my frat)
beserker swordsman(hes gonna contact me soon; he wants to get involved)
ronald lau
kruton
az
truth on visits
need to find:
violent d
kiedren

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
so the psu main smash scene as of now....
me
umbra
latex
dobssssssss
rev
ethan(the one from my frat)
beserker swordsman(hes gonna contact me soon; he wants to get involved)
ronald lau
kruton
az
truth on visits
need to find:
violent d
kiedren
My roomates play but aren't on smashboards... We are bring melee back full force I got to play with a lot of cool people over the summer also I disapprove of new name of crew bring back my fan club lol

the melon!!!!!

Smash Lord
WilkesBarre-Scranton, PA/State College, PA
3DS FC
0963-1716-1141
You guys have to go see District 9, one of the best scifi movies in a long time! Probably my fav for the year (kicked the living **** outta Transformers 2).

P.S. Football is back! Who's hyped?

P.S.S. The Dobs Fan Club doesn't have to win, it just has to stand there and look pretty. Duh!!

P.S.S.S. The PSU smash scene looks good, seems like the tourneys are gonna be pretty big, can't wait to head up 4 one!

P.S.S.S.S. Esquire: Van Scoy the Diamond King: He is the man for you!

:036:

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
We could bring back the dobs fan club but the dobs fan club has never won a tournament. Van Scoy has.
I actually have won Tournaments...

You guys have to go see District 9, one of the best scifi movies in a long time! Probably my fav for the year (kicked the living **** outta Transformers 2).

P.S. Football is back! Who's hyped?

P.S.S. The Dobs Fan Club doesn't have to win, it just has to stand there and look pretty. Duh!!

P.S.S.S. The PSU smash scene looks good, seems like the tourneys are gonna be pretty big, can't wait to head up 4 one!

P.S.S.S.S. Esquire: Van Scoy the Diamond King: He is the man for you!

:036:
I don't even have to stand my presence alone is enough PSU smash scene will be pretty legit Philly players told me November they should be able to come up for some melee :)

_umbra_

Smash Champion
being a member of the dobs fan club, I can safely say that yes, we have won quite a few tournaments. not everyone can be a doubles god like slim though.

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
being a member of the dobs fan club, I can safely say that yes, we have won quite a few tournaments. not everyone can be a doubles god like slim though.
Remember I'm amazing in doubles that was were dobsgame originated from :)
Edit we debuted draft crews last night but for beer pong too good. But when everyone is back at psu i'm up for some melee draft crew battles :)

Top Bottom