• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Global Enterprises Crew Thread: Thread Updated!

M@v

Subarashii!
$2 brawl tournament tomorrow 5pm at dobs' place if any psu people are interested ^_^
Can we hold out until like 6-6:30ish? Me and Ethan could likely make it then.

Beef:

I dont know if I can do that whole picture, but I might be able to use either the words or the picture itself:

SLIM: K ill use that 1

Melon: If I have time Ill do one too.

the best time for me to make these is when I'm working lol. I'll get these done either Tuesday or Friday.

@jumpman: Get the pic when you can. I can get your done friday when you do.

the melon!!!!!

Smash Lord
WilkesBarre-Scranton, PA/State College, PA
3DS FC
0963-1716-1141
Pay my enterance fee lol also I'll play anyone Roy vs Jigs MM in melee FD or yoshi only :)
You're on, my Jiggs v. your Roy. $2. **** just got REAL!!!

P.S. - M@v take as much time as u need, none of us are in a rush (except for Dobs and his hat :chuckle:).

P.S.S. - M@v, for Beef's sig, u could do the words on the right and the beefy beefness that is that beef pic on the left; it could work very nicely.

P.S.S.S. Esquire - Is the melee tourney on Oct. 3rd a definite yet? And if it is, are u gonna post it on the tourney thread/AiB?

P.S.S.S.S.Mango. - Shrimp & White Wine

:036:

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
You're on, my Jiggs v. your Roy. $2. **** just got REAL!!!

P.S. - M@v take as much time as u need, none of us are in a rush (except for Dobs and his hat :chuckle:).

P.S.S. - M@v, for Beef's sig, u could do the words on the right and the beefy beefness that is that beef pic on the left; it could work very nicely.

P.S.S.S. Esquire - Is the melee tourney on Oct. 3rd a definite yet? And if it is, are u gonna post it on the tourney thread/AiB?

P.S.S.S.S.Mango. - Shrimp & White Wine

:036:
I'll post tomorrow got to confirm with one roommate should be a go at my apt 5 venue fee 10 singles 10 team doubles melee only ill post details and link to thread tomorrow u serious about jigs best of 3 i got myself 2 bucks :)

M@v

Subarashii!
Be careful guys, there is a pressure point rapist on the loose. He's 14 and likes the b button on his controller.

BEEFWHISTLE

Smash Cadet
Be careful guys, there is a pressure point rapist on the loose. He's 14 and likes the b button on his controller.
As long as he's not coming on the 3rd and if he is we'll bring Kadiev (and lots of peanut butter)

And Mav if you can't use the Beaver Boys picture just do what u did with your/pauls sig and use my avatar

M@v

Subarashii!
whats up with the title O_o
So Xzax aimd me because my status essentially said the pa rankings are bull**** again and I know im better than a few of the people on there. But, dobs was on my computer at the time, and starting having fun with him. Finally I get on and argued with him for a bit. He calls out umbra. Umbra says "Im a pedophile, RUN."

and xzax says(in almost exact words)

"if he trys to touch me"

"in all serious"

"I will pressure point **** him"

We all proceeded to die of laughter. I personally fell over on the couch.

PS you should go to BR 2 :)

M@v

Subarashii!
Beef. Im pretty sure I figured out a way to use your initial pick. if it doesn't work Ill use the second one.

M@v

Subarashii!
SIGNATURE TIME!

Melon:

I couldn't find a large Enough Ed pic like your avatar. If you find one, link me and I'll change it.

BEEF

Used a slightly different pic, but beef is beef right? :p

SLIM(I really like how this one came out)

When it comes to the inital pic you gave me slim, it kept showing up really blurry, so I went and searched deviant art for a new pic. This was the best one I found imo.

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
My friend is busy so make me a Sig M@v lol .... Also October 3rd my apt 1pm start time is offically making tourney thread in regional zones now

BEEFWHISTLE

Smash Cadet
signature Time!

Melon:

I Couldn't Find A Large Enough Ed Pic Like Your Avatar. If You Find One, Link Me And I'll Change It.

Beef

Used A Slightly Different Pic, But Beef Is Beef Right? :p

Slim(i Really Like How This One Came Out)

When It Comes To The Inital Pic You Gave Me Slim, It Kept Showing Up Really Blurry, So I Went And Searched Deviant Art For A New Pic. This Was The Best One I Found Imo.

I Love You

M@v

Subarashii!
Your lucky Im a spanish minor. You got it. Chances are friday is when I can do it.

Also, slim. I'm a DBZ fan myself(1st 6 seasons on DVD). I know how to make dbz people happy ;)

_umbra_

Smash Champion
JMOAN and Mimorox have joined the crew! Also, Dobs has replaced the now-on-hiatus Latexrhombus as a crew leader!

Everyone go to Dobs' tournament.

One last thing: we should keep doing weekly $2 practice tournaments at psu, and we can alternate melee and brawl :)

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
JMOAN and Mimorox have joined the crew! Also, Dobs has replaced the now-on-hiatus Latexrhombus as a crew leader!

Everyone go to Dobs' tournament.

One last thing: we should keep doing weekly $2 practice tournaments at psu, and we can alternate melee and brawl :)
$5 Teams too thats how i get my money :)

M@v

Subarashii!
dobs im making truth's sig now. gimmie a picture you want me to use. otherwise i'm finding a samus picture I like and using it.

EDIT: How's this Truth?

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
dobs im making truth's sig now. gimmie a picture you want me to use. otherwise i'm finding a samus picture I like and using it.

EDIT: How's this Truth?

YEAYUH
Me gusta, me gusta
Gracias amigo.

Edit: NI66A WHAT!?!?!?!!??!?!? I GOT PRANKED NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
PIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
MAKE IT GO AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Edit 2: M@v you son of a fat chinese hooker
I know it was you =((((((((((

M@v

Subarashii!
I swear to God it wasn't me.

Although I was probably going to sooner or later. That reminds me, I'll have my 2 pranks again soon, hmmmm

Top Bottom