• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GKBrawl! - Read my first post.

gallax

Smash Hero
i think we should implement the ledge grab limit rule. i didnt see it and it would be best if it was in the rules. even though its probably not very likely to happen.

Curaga

Smash Ace
i think we should implement the ledge grab limit rule. i didnt see it and it would be best if it was in the rules. even though its probably not very likely to happen.
We'll have a handful of judges on hand to handle situations of stalling.

Otherwise the ledge is a legitimate fighting area; but not to stall.

lw0nderbreadl

Smash Ace
Wonderbread for top 3, just throwin that out there.

Also co18 son, we have yet to play 1v1. 2 money matches?? 1 vs my fox and another vs my mk?

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
True, but assuming Lade comes for sure, and if him and Seibrik are truly teaming up for winterfest, I'd assume they start practicing. Just a thought lol.

EDIT: I just noticed Afro doesn't have a teammate.............manly, never stop attacking teams? :chuckle:

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I also agree if that there was melee, i'd enter all the brawl

plus

Tony team with me and I'll pay your entry

Curaga

Smash Ace
How much should the Melee side event be?

Doubles in melee as well?

If so; people need to bring Wiis and Melee for this to run well.

-Spike-

Smash Ace
How much should the Melee side event be?

Doubles in melee as well?

If so; people need to bring Wiis and Melee for this to run well.
If you guys do melee please do it after brawl or as side event while brawl is running.

ghaudephaede010

Smash Journeyman
Ahhh, all this hype and I may not have a partner because my brother is lame as ****. Still hyped beyond all control and still looking forward to seeing Crooked i live. I miss Cali so badly...

Curaga

Smash Ace
Its said Sunday since August 8th when I posted it.

Nothing I can say other than lol.

Side-events such as melee will take place after Brawl

Hungrybox: How should I run melee? $5/$5?

lw0nderbreadl

Smash Ace
Ima team with Ed spike since hes my tampa bro homskie broskie *****

yea
I gotta new piece o **** for the Tampa pos crew. This kids beast, and better yet, he drives a car!!!!! I didn't even know *****s from Tampa could drive!!!!

Curaga

Smash Ace
You're a part of Wato; considering Melee be held as a side event and not a main feature how should it be ran? Or can you direct Juan's attention to my question since he has a lot of experience with such things?

Please be constructive; I'm getting tired of reporting your posts. =/

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
I gotta new piece o **** for the Tampa pos crew. This kids beast, and better yet, he drives a car!!!!! I didn't even know *****s from Tampa could drive!!!!
Who?..........me?

@polmex, our team would be awesome! I just wanna see if I can get Afro. Our team name though will be "blaze of glory!" or "fireball to chop" when we team lol. Or maybe even highlander!!!!!

-Spike-

Smash Ace
So im partnerless as of now. Im going to try to talk to xyz, mero, garbanzo, or mayb just sum random person.

vericz

Smash Champion
You're a part of Wato; considering Melee be held as a side event and not a main feature how should it be ran? Or can you direct Juan's attention to my question since he has a lot of experience with such things?

Please be constructive; I'm getting tired of reporting your posts. =/
Yes, I am. But to be honest just focus on brawl. Make it a brawl event only. Melee SIDE events dont sound very appetizing for the players.

Maybe try an all melee event next time, I'll even come :p

Curaga

Smash Ace
Yes, I am. But to be honest just focus on brawl. Make it a brawl event only. Melee SIDE events dont sound very appetizing for the players.

Maybe try an all melee event next time, I'll even come :p
I'll keep that in mind; but it's up the community.

As for this event; show your interest now! Its looking more and more like Streetfighter 4 and Lowtier side events! After October 31st; the events will be locked in and your opinions can't sway the outcome!

Thanks!

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
spike, you gotta text me if you want to team... I never really read smashboards anymore... im just in the UCF Brawl thread... i'm down to team, if Rx- doesn't team with me because were perma partners. I believe he wants to team with tony tho... so i'm down if thats the case son.

Top Bottom