• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GKBrawl! - Read my first post.

Curaga

Smash Ace
Smashfest @ Gameknights this Friday! 9/11

Doors open at 4pm, Close at 12 midnight!

Admission is 10 dollars, until 8pm, admission after that point is $5!

Join Curaga and Gox of RXgaming, as well as other local players we've invited.

This is going to be a fun get together to prepare for Zero Ping this Saturday, as well as prepare players for the big Game Knights Brawl event in November! :D

Curaga

Smash Ace
Its the admission for the console gaming center, they don't charge by the hour, they just have one fee to get in so you can play any game all day.

I just figured I'd send an open invite to anyone who was interested to have some fun with us at GameKnights. :)

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
RXgaming, come to ZP tonight instead, you can house with me, and we can get TONS of practice in and everything. contact ur car and see what they think.

Curaga

Smash Ace
Sounds fun Seibrik, however, GameKnights sounds more fun and we have to wait for Kyon to get off work before we consider going anywhere anyway.

So we'll be practicing with the local GK crowd tonight.

Maybe next time?

Gindler

Smash Champion
Even closer to jax than orlando? Sweet 100% going then, unless I get a sweet *** b-day vacation present a few days earlier. Going to have to doubt that right now though.

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
yo if lou goes we gotta team

my wario is coming back in style

green mother ****ers

holding it down like my boi, gindler

btw, do we really gotta pay 20 bucks to go to that smashfest???

if it was free.... or significantly cheaper... i'd get all of jax to go

Curaga

Smash Ace
Yup, its entrance fee for the arcade for their overnighters.

There are 6 confirmed tournaments for the games listed in the flyer, first place in each is $50, 2nd place is a free night coupon for GK, and 3rd is a half off coupon.

It's going to be fun stuff. :D

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
soo.... IF i came.... the night before the tourny, and threw down 20 bucks to stay there, then won that tourny, i'd make a 30 dollar profit just for commin in one day early?...

sounds good to me, but not so much to anyone else lol

in any case, would i be able to come with my car, but they didnt wana play, do they pay the 20 bucks?

or do i have to leave them somewhere in orlando so they dont have to waste their money?

Curaga

Smash Ace
No no no. The date for this fight night over-nighter is 2 months previous of the tournament.

The GKB Tournament is on November 15th

This fight night over-nighter is its own entity on September 26th.

This is just a fun GameKnights event that is mostly unrelated to RXgamings and GameKnight's Brawl tournament in November. Sorry for being confusing.

The twenty dollars is for admition into the building.

The tournaments in the overnighter are free to enter, considering you already paid 20 dollars for admition into the gaming center, and the prize for winning first is $50, 2nd place is a free night pass to GK, and 3rd place is a half off coupon for GK.

With that said: There will be a Brawl Singles AND Doubles tournament here, so you can potentially win back the money you used to enter if you excel in any of the games listed in the flyer. :D Yay Smash!

I'm still hyping the tournament, I was just posting news that is relevant to GK and concerns Brawl. :)

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
im gonna go to the fighter overnighter thingie mainly to do as many SFIV friendlies as i can handle. its gonna be so much fun getting owned :laugh:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i like the jump ultimate stars type advertisement with the circle of characters :laugh:

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
you should have LIVE pictures of said players in the adv... :p

take them next time u see usss lol

"wtf co18, hrnut, and Seibrik are ACTUALLY Lebraun James, Jammy Fox, and McLovin?!!?"

-Spike-

Smash Ace
you should have LIVE pictures of said players in the adv... :p

take them next time u see usss lol

"wtf co18, hrnut, and Seibrik are ACTUALLY Allen Iverson (when he had braids), Jammy Fox, and McLovin?!!?"
Fixed for accuracy :laugh:

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
I looked at the ad, and it looks cool............................................

Then I saw Sunday not once, but three times, enforcing the fact that I won't be able to go.

Top Bottom