• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gimpyfish's Brawl Impressions - Brawl Talk Episode 1 Added

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDK

Smash Hero
You kids and your spam.

Also, I forgot to congratulate Gimpy on his new V-blogs. Good work, Gimp.

BentoBox

Smash Master
Who needs fleshlite when you got smashboards.
ok that was uncalled for, sicko. also no more taunt whining, nobody really cares about taunts. we just want to here about ike amirite chyeahimrite.

-ike is top tier
You don't get it. I'll rephrase for you: Who needs fleshlite when you got smashboards to make your epeen grow to tremendous proportions. Give Gimpy some slack D:

TheMastermind

Smash Ace
its been like a long time since we've herd anything new. I want to hear about a new power we didnt know about before.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Hey Gimpy. In terms of the new l cancelling mechanics. Did you feel that it was easier, harder, or about the same as melee?

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
somebody suggest some good ocremixes that feature like peaceful piano style music, i've been looking for a lot of it

doesn't matter what game.

do this and the video blogs will be ten bazillion times better.

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
somebody suggest some good ocremixes that feature like peaceful piano style music, i've been looking for a lot of it

I don't really know what an ocremix is but if you want a peaceful piano styly music, would Final Fantasy 7 Piano Solo (Aeris Theme) work, its really peaceful, I listen to it at some times.

mario-man

Smash Lord
LOL @ not knowing what an ocremix is!!

I like that chrono trigger one. You should use that Gimpy.

RDK

Smash Hero
OC Remixes are sweet. The Chrono Trigger Remix is definetely worth checking out, as is Triforce Majeure: A Link to the Past from the Zelda games.

Fawriel

Smash Master

Peaceful piano style music... I assume you're looking for some nice background music. That means that it shouldn't just be peaceful, but that it shouldn't distract from the actual blog or affect the mood all too much, especially in the direction of melancholy, which many peaceful piano pieces do.

So I went through my collection of OCremix songs and picked some for you.

Dreamer - Chrono Cross by Starblaze.
This is some seriously good BGM. It's repetitive but not boring, it's happy but quiet.

Lamentations - Final Fantasy 6 by Suzumebachi.
Calm and slightly groovy. Makes for good background music. You only have to be careful not to play it too loudly because it has some percussion - and if you play it while talking instead of editing it in afterwards ( the latter is recommended ), it's well possible you'll start grooving along and talking like a stoner.

And He Returned Home - Final Fantasy Mystic Quest by Diggi Dis.
Brilliant song, calm and extremely groovy. If you don't play it too loudly, it's apt to give your blog a seriously sweet undertone, so to speak.

Red Exodus

Smash Master
I'm kinda late on this but I don't like the was Samus sounds in Brawl.

I hope her bombs have same or more priority, the bomb game goes had in her with her combos. I don't like the fact that missiles knock you upwards.

Hopefully they change some of the stuff before the game release.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089

Peaceful Piano music, eh? I think you want serene music that doesn't interfere with your talking.
Here's a few:
Yoshi's Island: Dino Band Rehearsal
http://www.ocremix.org/remix/OCR00544/
Metriod Prime: Just a Little More( Prime Edit)
http://www.ocremix.org/remix/OCR01286/
The LEgand of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time: Pachelbel's Ganon:
http://www.ocremix.org/remix/OCR00753/
Ocarina Of Time: Aquescent Symphony:
http://www.ocremix.org/remix/OCR01150/
Final Fantasy 6: DeathontheSnowfield:
http://www.ocremix.org/remix/OCR00205/

I_R_Hungry

Smash Journeyman
got a question gimpy or anyone else who went to e for all in regards to this video: http://www.mlgpro.com/?q=node/168229

killaOR mentions something of lag or slowness or whatever that occurred due to the kinds of tvs they were using at the show. Seeing as how I don't remember you really mentioning anything of the sort, do you have anything to say in regards to that or what?

Nietendodude

Smash Ace
Gimpy thanks for this awsome impression of the game. I finally was able to finish reading everything. (had home work). My only regret was that Kirby wan't there cause I would have loved it if you had done him in your report. Too bad DK's FS sucks. I wonder if Nintendo will fix it? I mean it is a demo and it also seems nothing like the lone we got on the update. The characters stay in the same spot during the whole thing. Also did you get DK to clap during it?

P.S. What was diddy's down and side b?

Badakin

Smash Apprentice
O yea i was waiting for that sonic impression I am gonna main the hell outta sonic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom