• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gimpyfish's Brawl Impressions - Brawl Talk Episode 1 Added

Status
Not open for further replies.

BananaNut

Smash Journeyman
Just a suggestion for your video blog, put some brawl footage in there and explane the different stuff as it happens. Like they do in football (in America, not the werido british/rest of the world). Circle stuff, cool stuff like that. Want to here me say stuff again?

Stuff. There, said it.

LuigiTheButcher

Smash Journeyman
I was watching some brawl footage and correct me if I am wrong...but cant floaters such as Pit, MK, and Kirby have an edge in getting the final smash. I was watching a video of Bowser against MK, and it seemed MK could float to wherever the ball was going and hit it while boozer was struggling after it and didn't hit it once?:confused:

Homelessvagrant

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5455-9417-5731
Gimpyfish, you should talk to the other mods about putting your blogs on the smash boards as well. I think it would really cool if you did so. I'll be curious to see what you go over.

RDK

Smash Hero
Glad to see that those 4chan losers are out and about.

So, anyway....when's the next update, Gimp?

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i've recorded some of the video blog already, i'll try and get it up this weekend, these will take more work than the others but i'm gonna try and have a bit of fun with it

in my video blog i'm goingto show personal bias, i tried to just be descriptive in the thread haha

TheMastermind

Smash Ace
I personally dont know why samus doesnt shoot as fast as fox. This was in all the games that ive played.
will the projectile game be far less effective than it was in melee?

Idfection

Smash Apprentice
When you added the picture, you could've saved yourself some trouble by changing the text under it that stated that norfair wasn't released yet.

But I guess it's too late for that now. ^ ^

Cort

Apple Head
Hah, imagine if Samus shot missiles as fast as she did in Super Metroid.

Fox was pretty lame in most of the games he was in >_> (as a character, not flying around in his thing)

Uh, *continues waiting patiently for vlog*

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
Samus spamming blaster shots and missiles like Fox would be... what's the word?... oh yea!
BROKEN BEYOND ANY REASONABLE BOUNDS MORE THAN PEACH'S MELEE DSMASH
(I guess that's more than one word :dizzy:)

And I'm betting Krystal will get the Bow Staff.
And I'm betting Gimpyfish will have his hair cut for the next vlog.

Dynamism

Smash Lord
Samus spamming blaster shots and missiles like Fox would be... what's the word?... oh yea!
BROKEN BEYOND ANY REASONABLE BOUNDS MORE THAN PEACH'S MELEE DSMASH
(I guess that's more than one word :dizzy:)

And I'm betting Krystal will get the Bow Staff.
And I'm betting Gimpyfish will have his hair cut for the next vlog.
true, but a broken Samus is better than a crappy one.
THEY'RE FREAKIN MISSLES!
And now they barely do more than a boomerang :urg:
And her charge shot too :urg:

And honestly, I thought Krystal was going to be updated today. I felt it, woke up and was like KRYSTAL and came to see a level that reminds me of the Samus Board the Platform in ssb64 :dizzy:

I heard he always has a hat. Will it be the same for this vlog?

mario-man

Smash Lord
oh Gimpy, you can remove the sentence in Norfair that says "this stage hasn't been announced yet"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom