• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gimpyfish's Brawl Impressions - Brawl Talk Episode 1 Added

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sliq

Smash Master

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

SOMEONE STOLE THE POST NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Yomi-no-Kuni

Smash Lord
lol

post 3.999 and post 4.001 have a messages saying post 4.000 but the actual post 4k doesnt have one xD

i liked the video blog gimpy ^^
but maybe it´d be more fascinating to see, like pictures, short clips or something, concerning the things you´re talking about, while you´re talking ^^

(maybe thats included in "more editing and stuff")

okay, now it has one, where it says gratz to post no. 3.999 for having post nr. 4k xD

Foxtorres

Smash Cadet
I love my job, just sitting here on smashboards all day... wow I am bored... im sitting here thinkin of grayfox as a playable character *drool* what a kickass concept

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
I think im gonna miss Wavedashing.Oh well I dont care this is gonna be game of the the f*****g century.Im just playing Halo 3 to fill the void until Spring.By the way amazing work on this thread really good info on how the game feels,i want to know how it will play.

Foxtorres

Smash Cadet
I think im gonna miss Wavedashing.Oh well I dont care this is gonna be game of the the f*****g century.Im just playing Halo 3 to fill the void until Spring..
hopefully by that you dont mean the single player mode, my best friend beat it within 2 days ;_; but the online play I could definatly see filling some time for awhile... im glad you arent that upset over wavedash, its not needed, I love it, but it doesnt need to be in it... you should check out Ace Combat 6 as well!!

~Cheers *chugs a gallon of bicardi 151*

Elysium

Smash Lord
Maybe they do stuff differently in Kansas....

Anyway Gimpy, Next video blog add some girls on trampolines... cuz we all love that. Do that and your blog views will be over 9000!!!!

Geist

Smash Master
Gimpyfish, one question. No wait, 38 questions, but only asking one.
Makeshift wavelanding-about how far does it move you?

& must remake my Samus?! say it aint so Gimpy! Say it aint so!
Id rather see every character broken in brawl than every character nerfed. >.>

Igneous42

Smash Ace
I would totally post a picture, but I'm almost banned because you are mean. = (

Gimpy, do you know if you can still Spin Attack edge hog with Link?
You can try but it's not nearly as effective. The spike is gone so you can't get easy kills like you can in melee.

Sliq

Smash Master
You can try but it's not nearly as effective. The spike is gone so you can't get easy kills like you can in melee.
You can't spike with an edge hogged spin attack anyways. When you leave the ground, the spin only barely knicks the opponent.

Edit: No problem.

Grimwolf

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Grimwolff
Do Fox's laser do same damage per hit? And how much less effective is the up smash and upair for killing with fox?

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
Do Fox's laser do same damage per hit? And how much less effective is the up smash and upair for killing with fox?
I feel like that's been answered in the first page, under "Fox". The second part of your question anyway, not sure about the lasers.

xeno

Smash Ace
"Hugging" - Special edge hog– "Hugging" seems like its going to be big in brawl. With the lack of a solid wave dash this seems like the best way to edge hog at this point. You simply walk/run/roll/whatever off the edge and press towards the stage after you fall, you grab the edge automatically facing either direction. Its fast and its useful. Pretty cool new technique
Can you roll off platforms and edges now?

Igneous42

Smash Ace
I enjoy the fact that Gimyfish wore sunglasses and a hat so he can sandbag in the future.
Maybe he just likes wearing those things? With my old sunglasses (and my new ones sometimes) i'd often wear them indoors and leave them on to do whatever. It makes it darker but unless you have really dark sunglasses it won't make or break the game.

Or maybe what you said who knows except him.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
perscription sunglasses ftw n_n

i always wear a hat, if you see me with no hat on you are a very lucky person because it doesn't happen often!

MetaKnightmare

Smash Journeyman
Haunting your dreams, looking for cookies
Nice. I have clip-on shades (that are magnets!).

Question - Is it possible to do a wall of pain technique with MK's fair or bair?

Nice episode 0.

EDIT: When you talk about springboards, they actually look alot like the ones in the mario games. I havent seen any sonic ones, so I cant compare.

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
Nice. I have clip-on shades (that are magnets!).

Question - Is it possible to do a wall of pain technique with MK's fair or bair?

Nice episode 0.

EDIT: When you talk about springboards, they actually look alot like the ones in the mario games. I havent seen any sonic ones, so I cant compare.
I think those are the one in the Mario games, Gimpy was just giving the example of how they work (like the Sonic ones) because if it's what I think it is that he is talking about they do look like the Mario ones.

BrianM

Smash Journeyman
I'm kind of pissed that they deleted the "Gadgets and Games" category at youtube. :| My Smash videos are NOT simply Entertainment.

Igneous42

Smash Ace
Hey, in your blog when you say you allz had VIP access did you mean like signing up early for eforall or did you all have even earlier access?

Cause they did that deal where if you signed up before sept you got extra hours before the general public could come in. Thursday it was a bunch, like 8 or 9-3 or something, the rest of the days were just an extra hour.

Or did you get even more VIP access allowing you guys to get in before that even?

Jekyll

Smash Ace
perscription sunglasses ftw n_n

i always wear a hat, if you see me with no hat on you are a very lucky person because it doesn't happen often!
Nuh-uh...Those are not prescription sunglasses. Treatments for things should not be as cool as sunglasses. That's gotta be a rule somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom