• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gimpyfish's Brawl Impressions - Brawl Talk Episode 1 Added

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knyaguy

Smash Lord
Link was my main in SSB64, Mewtwo in Melee, Pkmn Trainer for brawl. I just pick the one i like the most, even if they are low tier(Mewtwo)

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i'm saving the first episode now, it's only 10 minutes long and it doesn't have a ton of editing, but i dont have a lot of brawl footage on my computer, so if you want to help me out with that go ahead and get me some brawl footage that i can DOWNLOAD, that would be loverly

didn't have time for any actual quesionst this time because i wanted to keep it at the 10 minutes for youtube

anyways, it should be up fairly soon

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
*waits patiently*

*gestures for people to click blog in sig*

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
yeah i need more footage and more time lol

and i hate being limited to 10 minute segments, even if i upload videos that are like 5 parts long its still irritating

oh wellz

Tonic_Sonic

Smash Apprentice
I just watched it. Gimpy looks a LOT better with regular glasses than sun glasses imo.

also nice vid.

SiD

Smash Master
Nice Gimpy.

Oh also, you can upload videos longer than 10 minutes, Youtube just lies to you. I've done it before, and I've seen things on youtube over 30 minutes long.

Zink

Smash Champion
google video has nasty compression, BUT it won't get random errors cough cough and no 10 min limit (you need to be a director for longer stuffs I think)

-ike is top tier

Takeshi245

Smash Champion
Let me go check out the video. Oh and I like your signature with that bible verse, Gimpyfish. I know you've heard that before, but I wanted to make sure you heard that from me, too.

Zink

Smash Champion
still broken.
I had an idea, though. this needs to be renamed. to "show me your brawls" or "brawls of steel". something like that.

Zink

Smash Champion
hey hey hey it really DOES work. go watch it people!
(ps the idea is that you are stealing the podcast's thunder with a clever pun. eh? eh?)

-ike is top tier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom