• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gimpyfish's Brawl Impressions - Brawl Talk Episode 1 Added

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cort

Apple Head
How delusional can RoyalRook be? =P

Delusional is a funny word.

Anyway, this thread is extremely appreciated by 99.9% of the people that read it, because 99.999% of SWF didn't go to E for All. So just stfu and appreciate.

MetaKnight'sSword

Smash Lord
How delusional can RoyalRook be? =P

Delusional is a funny word.

Anyway, this thread is extremely appreciated by 99.9% of the people that read it, because 99.999% of SWF didn't go to E for All. So just stfu and appreciate.
I kno right?? its not like all of us can afford a ticket to Los Angeles...(it WAS in Los Angeles right)???????????????????????????:confused::confused:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
The funny thing is, if you look at RoyalRook's previous posts in this thread, he actually thanks Gimpy for the info he provided. Really, he's doing it for attention or out of jealousy because something isn't named after him. :ohwell:

RoyalRook

Smash Journeyman
The funny thing is, if you look at RoyalRook's previous posts in this thread, he actually thanks Gimpy for the info he provided. Really, he's doing it for attention or out of jealousy because something isn't named after him. :ohwell:
No, I did it b/c I think there are things that was wrong with his post. The argument is officially over, he dropped all the useless names, and I am grateful for his contributions.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
i think gimpy made his mark already though. i do believe ink dropping and hugging are too perfect of names. ESPECIALLY, hugging. i cant even describe how perfect hugging is. i think these names will carry into the official name. at the very least hugging should be the official term for getting off the edge and then pressing towards the stage to "hug" the stage. its just too fvcking perfect...peace

-hiroshi

RoyalRook

Smash Journeyman
i think gimpy made his mark already though. i do believe ink dropping and hugging are too perfect of names. ESPECIALLY, hugging. i cant even describe how perfect hugging is. i think these names will carry into the official name. at the very least hugging should be the official term for getting off the edge and then pressing towards the stage to "hug" the stage. its just too fvcking perfect...peace

-hiroshi
What do you get off on? God, drop it, you are bit late on that topic. I want hear Gimpy's impression on Pickachu.

TheMastermind

Smash Ace
If anyones bored theres a meta knight guide somewhere in these hundred and twenty nine pages.
Have fun trying to find it ha ha. Sadly ive read all the pages )=

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i'm gonna name everything the gimpy-*instert tactic name* or the *tactic*-fish or the 62*tactic* or *tactic*62

lemme go change everything in the thread

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
If anyones bored theres a meta knight guide somewhere in these hundred and twenty nine pages.
Have fun trying to find it ha ha. Sadly ive read all the pages )=
Change your page settings :(

I'm only on page 49 lol. I swear, someone should make a sticky that tells people you can change your settings to 40 posts per page

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Screw it, let's just rename the game Super Gimpy Bros Brawl: Extreme Gimpy version! (Now with 1000% more fish!)

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Fascinating. Your logic amazes me yet again.

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
Excellent impressions, descriptions mesh with the videos and provide more information that cannot be garnered from watching out-of focused clips with annoying background screeches.

Just read the Diddy report. It sounds like the random barrel misfire resulting in a lack of a second Up B after being hit helps balance out the monkey. If throws are less effective and characters are floaty, then Diddy automatically gets two HUGE advantages of being able to throw combo and move quickly in a vertical manner.

Diddy doesn't seem to excite me that much, but I am glad his Toward B is something more creative then the Chimpy Charge which everyone was clammoring for.

And his banana attack is a nice flavorful addition as well as his monkey noises.

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
You can start by renaming your handle from Rockettrainer to Rocketrainer.
lol dude you are just NOT making friends around here :laugh:

You should probably just...make a new name and start all over again, that way you can make a better first impression >_>

Tagxy

Smash Lord
Gimpy fish you better change the names back right now or I'm going to start to get angry and yu wont like me when Im angry

Seishiro

Smash Apprentice
sorry for the delay, i was writting eggz a rap for his birthday, i'll post it here too

Shake Masta Flex is COMIN WIT DEM COMBOS
Usin the mario he getsta **** WIT DEM DOWNTHROWS
grabs into up tilt - follow up forward smash
his mario moves like the justice league's flash
Combo Status ***** it up in crews
but we aint got NOTHIN without his moves
Eggz is how you know him but the boy's name is shane
not watching his videos would be an EPIC shame
the makers of brawl even saw those vids
they never knew that it would come to this
they wanted to nerf mario after watching his ****
but mario in brawl is top tier for his sake
it was eggz i reckon that nintendo reps beckoned to be a smash legend on october twenty second!

happy birthday shane XD

anyways update is comin soon
i gonna miss most of the advance techs, but thats fine. Learning new ones souds like fun^-^

also btw, i really like the rap gimpyfish.............................METAKNIGHT!!!

Zink

Smash Champion
fish flop, there's SURELY a better name than that, lol. Like... Gimpy SuperDrop. Or Gimpy FISHcombo. fish flop? eeeeewwww.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom