• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gimpyfish's Brawl Impressions - Brawl Talk Episode 1 Added

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whut

Smash Cadet
Costumes and taunts, please?

Honestly, I'm pretty sure Gimpy will add those details in later when he can. So, be grateful and patient for what he has right now and do not post something that seems to disregard his time and effort into putting his update up. It's only COMMON COURTESY.

I'll be reading the Fox update right now, thanks!

Yomi-no-Kuni

Smash Lord
go gimpy, you are the master of Brawl!!!

seriously, i think everyone gets most of their knowledge from this thread :D
you rule !
(because i didnt say this in my post above, and i hate the guy saying "costumes and taunts")

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
HEy LOOk IT's FOX!!

Good to hear that he's going to be alright. Looks like he'll continue to stay as one of my mains. And as a bonus, I won't be feeling nearly as cheap any more when I play him. XD

SWORDMASTER X7

Smash Cadet
Its good to hear that Fox doesn't suck horribly, I wanted him to be nerfed, even though I secondary Fox in melee, but not overly nerfed like Kirby.

And update Meta Knight next, I need to know more about him.

Foe

Smash Journeyman
I always loved the Starfox games but never mained him because he was numbero uno.. Maybe this time I'll main him.

Captain Brawlimar

Smash Cadet
Are you going to add info on the costumes for the characters? So far I love the impressions, they're really giving me an idea of what to expect.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
haha good times, when i strived for attention through almost any means

EVERYONE NOTICE ME I I'M A BOWSER PLAYER FROM HAWAII WHO'S GOT LOTS AND LOTS OF VIDEOS!

hahaha

those were the days

actually thats not true these are the days XD

Heavyarms2050

Smash Ace
This is great gimpy, you might have made into history. "Tony “Gimpyfish” Dennis, because of his well thought out and thorough evaluation of the SSBB demo at E for All 07, Masahiro Sakurai has drastically change SSBB into a game that made everybody forget that SSBM existed." Or something like that

Zink

Smash Champion
haha good times, when i strived for attention through almost any means

EVERYONE NOTICE ME I I'M A BOWSER PLAYER FROM HAWAII WHO'S GOT LOTS AND LOTS OF VIDEOS!

hahaha

those were the days

actually thats not true these are the days XD
then where's boozer cute 2 you dirty liar?

RDK

Smash Hero
Gimpy, that's so great for you! Congratulations on your notoriety.

Seeing that article makes me wish I would have shelled out a few bucks and went to E for All. >_-

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
not in the same way actually, you can walk turn around and slide off in melee, or do a pivot to ledgegrab, but this one you can just run off and grab facing the wrong way

so its not the same at all

Kimosabae

Smash Journeyman
Haha. Jared Rea is a such a piece of ****. Congrats to him taking the advice I gave him many moons ago, prior to him banning me from Joystiq for pointing out his lack of professionalism and falsehood driven article concerning Street Fighter II HD.

-SynikaL

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
Gertirakkismok! I CHOOSE YOU!

I hate the non first generation pokemon with a burning passion that swells from the depths of my soul.
Originally I was just going to give your epic "most important post of all time in the history of SWF" some invisible rep, but now....now you are my hero.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
Haha. Jared Rea is a such a piece of ****. Congrats to him taking the advice I gave him many moons ago, prior to him banning me from Joystiq for pointing out his lack of professionalism and falsehood driven article concerning Street Fighter II HD.

-SynikaL
seems like a good guy to me

bitter about bannination much?! LOL

JaredGT

Smash Rookie

-SynikaL
Wow.

First of all, no idea who you are. Second, you have no worldly idea who hands out the bans over at Joystiq. Though judging from your comments here, you most likely deserved it.

Oh, and say hi to SF2 HD Rebalanced mode while you're at it, kiddo.

D

Deleted member

I ****ing laughed really hard at all of Syn's posts on Joystiq

But **** Joystiq, Kotaku is clearly the better site

Either way, your ban was a sad day..even though I didn't know you were banned..so I'm sad. Post on Kotaku, I read that lots :p

Kimosabae

Smash Journeyman
seems like a good guy to me

bitter about bannination much?! LOL
Attempting to masquerade my bitterness would be pointless. My frustration with this individual lies with our colliding of immaculate intentions and his unprofessional attitude.

Every nerd is cool in real life. Every nerd transmogrifies into a blasted totalitarian beast when given authority in the precincts of cyberspace.

In any case, congrats on your interview. Media outlets need to give more coverage to grassroots competitive communities -- I'm almost inclined to say they're obliged.

-SynikaL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom