• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gimpyfish's Brawl Impressions - Brawl Talk Episode 1 Added

Status
Not open for further replies.

kunai_abuser

Smash Journeyman
Metaknight, at least according to Gimpyfish, is more like Kirby in most aspects as far as movements, just better(If I understood correctly). I don't get it, does having a sword and speed make him Marth?

SWORDS DON'T MAKE CHARACTERS THE SAME!!! So Meta could be the new Sheik, but I don't know if it's true

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
i heard metaknight has a sword that's so cool.

........ WHY DO SO MANY PEOPLE CARE ABOUT TIERS ALREADY

********* PICK WHO YOU LIKE WHO CARES WHO'SE TOP TIER.

look at gimpy, he stuck with who he liked despite the fact that's it's bowser, lol <3 gimp.

...but seriously.

darkNES386

Smash Lord
Does anyone know what ever happened to the Brawl Demos from the event last month? Were they destroyed? Did nintendo take them back? Is someone out there getting better right now at 2 minute games with items and smashballs including handicap smashballs?!!!!

Keep the Shades on from intro video gimpy... they were cool

Wrath`

Smash Master
Does anyone know what ever happened to the Brawl Demos from the event last month? Were they destroyed? Did nintendo take them back? Is someone out there getting better right now at 2 minute games with items and smashballs including handicap smashballs?!!!!
You can find bootlegs on Ebay.....................but you did not here that from me

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
NNID
7066-9708-9591
i heard metaknight has a sword that's so cool.

........ WHY DO SO MANY PEOPLE CARE ABOUT TIERS ALREADY

********* PICK WHO YOU LIKE WHO CARES WHO'SE TOP TIER.

look at gimpy, he stuck with who he liked despite the fact that's it's bowser, lol <3 gimp.

...but seriously.
ppl have frogot how to have fun, heck I am not letting tier level to limit me to a certin character.

SiD

Smash Master
Well some people have fun by winning. So, obviously, using high tier characters gives you a better chance of winning.

mm59

Smash Rookie
Ay man, nice work on the topic and thanks for all the info.

The Discussion blogs are cool too, but I think if you cut some gameplay footage and some screen over the top while you were talking it would make it a bit more visually entertaining.

mario-man

Smash Lord
dude, you need to win Premium membership so you can change your name. that could cause alot of problems

RDK

Smash Hero
Well some people have fun by winning. So, obviously, using high tier characters gives you a better chance of winning.
I'd rather play as a lower-tier character and gain notoriety than to just be another Fox or Marth.

And yeah, person with the long username. Not the best choice.

Zink

Smash Champion
Now I have all this false hope for a Brawl demo from Nintendo Power... ugh, and I KNOW there's no chance of it happening, but still... I want to use ike lol

-ike is top tier

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
anyone who plays low tier for the sake of getting their name out there or gaining popularity is completely being selfish and that is ridiculous. play a low tier if you like your character but if you really want to be good you should be using one of the good characters

seriously, bowser is completely horrible in melee i play him because i like bowser i have fun with him and he is my favorite character in video games period. Anyone who tells me they play ness or kirby or young link or something so that they get noticed i actually get really frustrated. thats just a silly motive or reason to play a character in the game, play for fun, play to win, play for both, but dont "play to get noticed" or something silly like that

RDK

Smash Hero
anyone who plays low tier for the sake of getting their name out there or gaining popularity is completely being selfish and that is ridiculous. play a low tier if you like your character but if you really want to be good you should be using one of the good characters

seriously, bowser is completely horrible in melee i play him because i like bowser i have fun with him and he is my favorite character in video games period. Anyone who tells me they play ness or kirby or young link or something so that they get noticed i actually get really frustrated. thats just a silly motive or reason to play a character in the game, play for fun, play to win, play for both, but dont "play to get noticed" or something silly like that
That's not exactly what I meant. What I meant to say is that I'd rather play a character because I enjoy playing that character than to be forced into playing a high-tier character just to stand a chance in tournies.

SeriousWB

Smash Apprentice
The bottom line is, if you aren't playing Dedede, you fail.

I'm so hyped to see how he plays it's unreal, pokemon trainer too.

Jeremy092387

Smash Cadet
Yeah, I am going to play as Ike the most, despite what most of the people who played the demo say about him. He's my absolute favorite character. Though, the fact that he is slow intrigues me more, for some odd reason.

mario-man

Smash Lord
wonder why that is......lol maye it's cuz you'll be able to keep up with him.

I love these comments like "if you don't play such and such character, then you fail at life" or something like that. LOL Those statements are funny (which is why I made one myself)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom