• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gigabots Manfia - GAME [JUMB]OVER. Who got the Gigatron?

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
You proved it to yourself. You dislike the way I play, you don't think I'm scum for it.

@Doggy and Bardull stuff: okay, just looking to see where your head was at.

John2k4

The End of an Era
I like Ruy's\Joey's process and handling of things. I dislike the same for Gord.

John2k4

The End of an Era
Dangit Ryu stop sounding like my mother.

Right now I'll tell you that quotes aren't happening until afternoon. However, I explained for you that your posts are convincing and I see genuine scumhunting in them.
For Gorf, all I see is **** flinging at others and bandwagoning. His posts have hardly contributed anything as he makes idle chatter with some of the strong players in the game. I've mainly been writing it off as 'Oh Gorf's just a *****, nothing to worry myself over at this point in time.'

Orbo can be town for me. Mostly the same reasons as I stated for Ruy.

:phone:

John2k4

The End of an Era
Now I wonder what Gourdy posted up there, too, since I disable images for mobile....

John2k4

The End of an Era
@Orb - your discussing of things at the very start would be that difference. Sleeping on and then re-reading it I could see town intent.

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
So apparently this game started. Let's get down to work.

Nice connections with this post. Trying to buddy John and Deitz and voting JB. Good to have in the future.

Is this from Kuz? If so you should be better than this. I doubt with the current interaction that RR and Deitz are scummates.

Elaborate on this please.

What bait would that be? He just said idgaf.

Gorf ignore the bold.

I might like you. Haven't decided yet.

Such a strong town read this early? Why so strong behind him so soon?

@mod - request votecount

I'll give you credit if he flips scum but right now John looks like too easy of a wagon.

I do agree that a talkative RR is more towny, but RR has laid a lot more on the table than I normally see from him.

Don't think this. This can lead you down a wrong path.

I have an eye on Sherlock Hound. He has established himself with connections which gives me a decent place to look at with him. Also decided to take an approach similar to Omni in G3S. I'm not just gonna throw down hard stances like you are doing. It's best to keep my eyes and my mind open. Not gonna mow down John atm. Seems like too easy of a wagon to jump on (aka I think someone is being opportunistic).

Better to be straightforward than to be shady. If he's straightforward, then we know what he's thinking.

I know that atm this sounds hypocritical, but there's probably a scum that hasn't talked much or at all. Blank slates are bad for town and we need to eliminate that.

JTB - I want you to talk more. Having you as a blank slate in all of MMX mafia proved very helpful in securing our win (to anybody who doesn't know, we were scum). I don't want you coasting this game. So be active okay? Talk to be about Jdeitz.
Vote Inferno

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Vote Count 1.2

Inferno:
Jupiter's Biceps: John
MeowMonster:
THE MURDERBUSH: Inferno
John:
Super Vegito: Jupiter's Biceps
Sherlock Hound: Jupiter's Biceps > John
Bardull: John
Bananalama: JDietz
JTB: Super Vegito
Orboknown: Murderbush
Gorf: Jupiter's Biceps > Sherlock Hound > John
Gova:
Jdietz: John

Count
John (5): Jupiter's Biceps, Sherlock Hound, Bardull, Gorf, JDietz
Jupiter's Biceps (1): Super Vegito
JDietz (1): Bananalama
Super Vegito (1): JTB
Murderbush (1): Orbo
Inferno (1): Murderbush

Not voting: Inferno, MeowMonster, John, Gova

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch! Deadline is on Sunday, March 18th, at 11:59 PM EST!

Unrelated but interesting fact: It's so nice outside. Too bad I'll be spending nearly every minute of daylight in a gogdamn building. #FirstWorldProblems

But y'all don't care about me so **** all your **** and have some good piano music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Dy_apBWeis

John2k4

The End of an Era
Ryker, you were defending townJohn in the same way in adventure time mafia..

MB doesn't seem too bad um me right now, Swu.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Man Inferno that post was so null. You should totally go ahead and give us some reads or thoughts or whatnot.
I think the John wagon is very scummy. He is a very easy target imo and I believe someone is being a little opportunistic with it. Sherlock Hound is very talkative and I feel like he has established a lot of connections very early. Haven't decided whether I like him or not but atm I wouldn't be opposed to his lynch. Gorf, you seem to be playing like I've seen you play so I kinda like that atm (You've been town in every game I've played with you in the past). I'm not a fan of Jdeitz's trollish playstyle but I don't think it's enough to warrant a lynch. John needs to talk more. It's a pain that people have to force him to talk as either alignment. Anybody else you want me to give thought about?

Vote Inferno
Why am I not surprised that Ryker decides to vote me?

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
many posts, was gone all yesterday

someone thats here right now give me the cliffnotes of whats happened

John2k4

The End of an Era
So now that I can be here for a good hour...anything pressing to attend to?

Ryker why're you already voting Inferno?

John2k4

The End of an Era
His first wall of text/quotes seemed like catchup (ofc). The one a few posts up about my wagon almost strikes me as a scum cautious to jump on a rolling wagon.

John2k4

The End of an Era
I was holding off on voting until I could put today's events in note form (so I can see what other points I've noted).

@Vegemite - opinion on Inferno's mot recent post? (the part regarding opportunistic wagon)

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Inferno, thoughts on Ruy and his 'recruitment' of JD?

I don't like his choice of JD at all. He chose someone he personally knows. They trust each other outside of the game which can lead to one manipulating the other if one of them is scum.

@Jdeitz - How well do you know RR's mafia playing? RR same question goes to you about Jdeitz

Now I have a question for you John. Do you think someone voting you is scum? If so, who?

Vote Inferno -> Win Game.
Can you post something that's worth my time?

Then why don't you vote him?
What do you think of me?

Super Vegito

Smash Rookie
@Inferno:

"I have an eye on Sherlock Hound. He has established himself with connections which gives me a decent place to look at with him. Also decided to take an approach similar to Omni in G3S. I'm not just gonna throw down hard stances like you are doing. It's best to keep my eyes and my mind open. Not gonna mow down John atm. Seems like too easy of a wagon to jump on (aka I think someone is being opportunistic)."

You only have 'your eye' on RR/Joey because of 'connections' yet you don't even show them. Your reason for not voting John is bad. You state you think someone on the wagon is opportunistic, but you don't state who. You are being very vague and I don't like it. You state people should get into the game, yet you only ask JTB to get into the game. We still have Gova and Meowmonster who haven't gotten into the game yet.

This should cover your question, John.

Question for Inferno: What is your opinion on john?

Inferno3044

Smash Master
@Inferno:

You only have 'your eye' on RR/Joey because of 'connections' yet you don't even show them. Your reason for not voting John is bad. You state you think someone on the wagon is opportunistic, but you don't state who. You are being very vague and I don't like it. You state people should get into the game, yet you only ask JTB to get into the game. We still have Gova and Meowmonster who haven't gotten into the game yet.
Definitely stated that he made a connection with Jdeitz and John with his first post and put his vote on Jupiter (which is a stance/connection). If i didn't, I meant to and I apologize. He also has distanced himself from John after trying to buddy him. I also gave my reason for why I wanted JTB to talk and I'll reiterate it for you. I was scummates with JTB in MMX mafia. For basically all of the game he was fairly inactive and mostly a blank. Because of this, he was able to fly under the radar and help me win. I don't want that happening in this game. Didn't even notice Gova was in. I thought he /out'd at the last minute. Who's Meowmonster? Haven't played with him/her. I'll wait for them to enter before I decide to ask them questions.

Question for Inferno: What is your opinion on john?[/QUOTE]

Don't really have one atm. The only events I can recall involving him was choosing to be part of RR's wolf pack and then a wagon forming on him. Not much I can really get from that.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Nevermind, I guess I'll be popping in and out time to time today since my bro is helping Gramps instead. Cancellin' my V/LA.

John2k4

The End of an Era
Ah - just noticed your question in #552, Inferno. My apologies.

I am 90% sure that there is at least one scum on my wagon. Would not be surprised if it is Gourdy.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Inferno, do you disagree or agree with the reason the wagon formed then?
I can't even recall the reason of the top of my head so I'm gonna go with no. As I read through it last night, I thought to myself that this was a very scummy wagon and I wasn't 100% sure why other than John can possibly be someone to easily lynch.

Top Bottom