• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gigabots Manfia - GAME [JUMB]OVER. Who got the Gigatron?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Inferno isn't bat**** ********, not in that game.

Still would question why people would take the chance to dance around a doctor who could 100% clear them and himself.
Because, for those who still haven't grasped it, there were three clears that no one was going to lynch and three players that could possibly be scum. Inferno fell among the second group and, as such, had to be mislynched for it to even be possible for another hypothetical scum to be lynched.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I'd still question it, even with 3 clears around he potentials adds another to the list and would enforce it and the others if a no kill ever happened.

Either scum tried to prove a clear isn't clear in lylo or tries to dance around a doctor with WIFOM. I could see why a doctor know that you enforced that as a point but it's still something to ask.

:phone:

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
You don't understand that if town was given another day by killing the doc, then there would be absolutely no way to escape the lynchpool. Not only would they be able to lynch everyone in it, but they'd still have another besides. You're ******** if you're sticking to that line in the face of cold, hard math.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Whatever happened happened. I just know that I won. Also I'm gonna stop trying to experiment with things and just play the game. Most of my games recently have been fairly bad except for G3S because I try and do dumb **** like in Tactics or I get pushed into a corner like here.

Washed, I'll be better for the next game of yours I'm in.

Top Bottom