• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gigabots Manfia - GAME [JUMB]OVER. Who got the Gigatron?

Detective Sherlock Hound

Dooms|Red Ryu
Look people are confused why I voted at that time, I get why but I waited because I questioned him, and so did Joey time and time again.

Joey noted it here in a nice little case, props to him for organization.

~

John hasn't been participating in the game at all while still being here physically. This can be seen through all of his posts in the recap below.

Look at Gord's post below.

@DramaLlamaDingDong I'm not liking the primary focus being on why Ruy's all up on em about the detective bullshiz, and that that's really the only thing he's commented on throughout the... 60+?... posts thus far. And Ruy being scum makes it especially curious.
In this post, Gordito is showing that he has legitimate pressure on John. When John gets back on, however, he posts this

Sup, SV?
Got back and re-read everything to get my notes rolling.

@RR - This is why I generally dislike mafia via phone - it's too hard to type things out and whatnot. :|
Orbo spent some time early discussing mafia roles, got quiet about traitor thing once RR chimed in. He casually stated that "Jupiter may be town" [#233], and has an RVS on MB.
Orbo, you thinking Jupiter town based on his posts already, or was it a D1/RVS statement?

-

Back to RR - Your partners thing is odd to me, but I'll be your Watson.
Not even acknowledging the fact that Gordito has put pressure on him, ignoring it completely. This doesn't change until I ask him about it here:

How do you feel about Gord? He has you as scummy already, yet you haven't said anything about it at all?
After asking that, his response is:

In the context of Gord's post, I took it with a grain of salt.
This shows that he doesn't care about the pressure being put onto him at all. I could understand this at the time, since the pressure looked pretty crappy as a whole, but after the pressure became more legitimate, although there was a lack of explanation, in Gord's post below:

People that only comment on things that strictly involve themselves are either terrible at mafia or scum. And I was looking out for John's first post(s) from when he got onto a computer to completely be cool with my feel for his alignment, and now that he has, I am.
John still didn't even question the fact that someone viewed him as scummy this early in the game. He didn't even talk about it at all until he was asked about it, which is something I'll get to later on.

He was asked for general reads on two specific people below:

Your still not looking at something.

The read on him, that is the also important. I'm ok with the phone issues. Even here your not taking stances much on what has been posted. It is early, but I do want to know your thoughts.

Like Orbo read on what he posted thus far?
Gorf's reads and his reluntance to elaborate on them?

Watson, I need to know your thoughts and stances on even the small things that have happened.
Note that in this post, he was asked about two things.

Read on Orbo.
Thoughts on Gorf's reads and lack of explanation.

What did we get?

To be quite honest, Ruy, I did not have any reads formed what with the game being around 12 hours into D1.

As for the fine details, I have the following.
Gorf's the only one who's voted twice. Is he out of RVS already?
Orbo's suggesting town for Cliff/his bicep partner already. I still want to hear more on that from him.

His answer'll help that read you're looking for.
A partial answer to Orbo, and something completely off topic for Gord. He's avoiding sharing anything about Gord completely at this point. Instead of sharing a read or any thoughts on Gord's reads, he decides to post something completely irrelevant, the voting twice lines.

When asked to clarify the "Is he out of RVS already" part of his post in the post below:

Can you clarify this?
John responds with this:

I expect people to get their joke vote out of the way when the game starts. By that statement last post I meant that he is now going after those he sees as scum.
This implies that he knows that Gord is going after people that he thinks are scummy... yet he still isn't defending himself at all. No questioning. No reads. No thoughts that aren't below the surface level of thinking.

John was asked to clarify the same post again, this time asking for the specific meaning behind it, and the response was:

Because I was using it to back up the "he's voted twice" statement.
This shows that he hasn't put any in-depth thought into the game at all. This was when I realized that he has just been responding based on reading the thread without actually putting any effort into the game at all. He wasn't showing his reasoning behind it at all. He was just connecting it in sentence structure.

After that, I asked him what the point was behind stating that Gord had voted twice, and in response, this is what we get.

That you wanted fine details. :drshrug:

That Gord's abrasive.
Note in the post way up above that he was asked for two specific things. "fine details" was not either of those things. He's using sentence structure and wording to get out of giving us any details regarding his reads and any of his thoughts within the game.

~

I waited and was reluntant to say anything about this because I was looking for specific tells over his town ones, because I've seen and played with him where he was town and people miscontrude these tells.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah Gorf let's hear it. Why am I supposed to think you're town after what you've posted?

Speak to me.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I'm going to smack Vegito. Why are you poking your nose into the affairs of man? Something good could come from this.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Jdietz, are we about to jump this cat? ARE We ABOUT TO TAKE THOSE POTARA EARRINGS FROM HIM?

No but seriously Vegito that was pretty damn sus of you to do. Why would you do that this early in the game? It's not like Gorf needs protection lol, what gives?

Super Vegito

Smash Rookie
I asked him why he thought 'gorf ain't town' and he responded with that. He didn't ask Gorf a question or even give a reason to accuse him. What good would come from that?

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
It's probably too late now. Any reaction he has to me calling him out won't be genuine anymore.

Still: Gorf, lets hear some good reasons why you have RR leaning scum since I've seen nothing but town intent in his play. Just speak to me.

@Bardull: Probably not yet, but it's certainly somewhat concerning.

Bananalama

Kataefi|th3kuzinator
Quick clarification for Dietz since I'm reading back through the thread. Never, ever, talk about ongoing games. That includes meta. Everyone here knows that this is only your second game on this site, so when you refer to meta from the only other place you've seen it it's obvious you're talking about that ongoing game.

Don't do it.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Dietz said:
Still: Gorf, lets hear some good reasons why you have RR leaning scum since I've seen nothing but town intent in his play. Just speak to me.
His play yields scumminess with the handling of things like his voting of John, the awkward play, and things I'm sure that I don't remember but are definitely present.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
That's all I wanted to hear.

Trust me: this is normal behavior for Ryu. The awkward part is your attempt to link it to John and how fast you've pressured both of them (as legit as the John reasons are)

@Vegito: I already did get a read on him. This is what I wanted. Someone to balk at my stance.

FoS: Vegito
FoS: Gorf for the time being

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Quick clarification for Dietz since I'm reading back through the thread. Never, ever, talk about ongoing games. That includes meta. Everyone here knows that this is only your second game on this site, so when you refer to meta from the only other place you've seen it it's obvious you're talking about that ongoing game.

Don't do it.
Duly noted

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Oh, suddenly you want to talk to me?

Alright lol.

Lets hear what links you think John has to Ryu, and why John being scummy and Ryu gauging him would make you think Ryu is leaning scum this game.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Also: What do you think of Vegito's sudden defense of you when it was clear I was looking for input from you specifically. Any inklings of why he might do that?

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
(oops looks like that first post got duplicated, mods feel free to delete it and/or this post if you feel the need)

Bananalama

Kataefi|th3kuzinator
@JTB: Next time you're here lemme know. I wanna walk witchu.

@John: Is JTB your mate? Serious question.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Smells like swiss cheese in here. OOOOH.

1. Inferno - YO. WHAT UP. Where is your head at. You down to mow down dat John?

2. Jupiter's Biceps (Glyfe/EE) - Sup.

3. MeowMonster - Who are you? What are you? How many mafia games have you played?

4. Murderbush (Ryker/Raziek) - The bush, the ever so curious bush, a radiant aura that is only spoken of in myths and legends emanates from that bush. I MUST GO INSIDE. And what do I see? A pair of misfits hiding in their bush. What's your devious plan this time around?

5. John2k4 - YOU MUST DIE. But before you die, who do you think is Town? Gogo.

6. Super Vegito (Ran/Zen) - YOU SO SUS BRO. I'm not counting you out son, I'M ONTO YOUR ****. But what's good? Anything peculiar catching your eye?

7. Detective Sherlock Hound (Joey/RR) - You're Town.

8. Bardull - You are GOD TOWN.

9. Bananalama (Kataefi/Kuz) - What. RRscum, John not deserving of pressure? You might need to die, broham.

10. JTB - Get in on this.

11. Orboknown - Still want your thoughts. GIMMEH DEM THOUGHTS PLZ. So far my scumdar is screaming "wtfomgbbq" at your posts.

12. Gorf - Nothing to say to you for now.

13. Gova - Yo bro, what good, y'know? WHATCHU UP TO?

14. Jdietz - Nothing to say to you for now.

Jupiter's Biceps

Smash Rookie
Bardull, what's your thought process behind sharing your read on every player in the game? (and yes, when you make a post like that and say 'I don't have anything to say to you' or something along those lines it implies you have them as null).

Super Vegito

Smash Rookie
@Bardull:

I got ya, I got ya. No, outside of what I already said. (Regarding John/RR) Nothing else suspicious. Earlier on I didn't like Gord not really substantiating his reads, and I liked RR asking him about that. That's about it. I'll comment on Jdietz after he responds to me.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Lol Jupiter I'm not sharing all my reads. Even if I was, wouldn't that be a good thing? Makes my slot less conspicuous. But FYI, if I say "I have nothing to say to you," that doesn't imply a null read; I have RR as Town atm and I'm not saying anything to him for instance. It's interesting that you take that as me thinking he's null tho. HMM.

@Bananalama - LOL. No, I like the direction your going in and I didn't notice what you were doing until after you ninja'd me. I disagree with RR scum but I'm ok with what you're doing outside of that for now. STAY FRESH.

@Super Vegito - FO SHIZZLE.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Oh wait, I didn't say "I have nothing to say to you" to RR. WHATEVER. Anyway saying "I don't have anything to say to you" doesn't imply a null read from me. Dat is dat.

Top Bottom