• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gigabots Manfia - GAME [JUMB]OVER. Who got the Gigatron?

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
In moderator mafia he sidelined, but posted nothing of value. When he is town, he has content and reads even while sidelining. He'll drop things randomly insteads of viewing it in succession. He'll be incredibly reluntant too post reasoning for his posts, which is why I keep proding him.

In Moderator, John made a lot of mosts that didn't line up with his thougts, many posts that were rather jarring in reasoning. Is it the same here, too early for me because A lot of it stems from what a lot of people take as a scum tell from him that really isn't something that is for John. Him sidelining, is it bad he does it? Yes, well sometimes, is it a scum tell? No, at least not in itself.

I've seen his town games, his scum games, and hydra'd with him. He's not going to step up and make the content himself a lot of the time, you gotta keep asking him for his thoughts.
Okay.

Next question is should we lynch John? I don't care about whether or not you think he's town for this question.

Detective Sherlock Hound

Dooms|Red Ryu
To be quite honest, Ruy, I did not have any reads formed what with the game being around 12 hours into D1.

As for the fine details, I have the following.
Gorf's the only one who's voted twice. Is he out of RVS already?
Orbo's suggesting town for Cliff/his bicep partner already. I still want to hear more on that from him.

His answer'll help that read you're looking for.
Nothing?

Like Orbo read on what he posted thus far?
Gorf's reads and his reluntance to elaborate on them?
Town, Scum, Null, even if it is minor is all I wanna know, and if so why you got even those minor feelings.

Detective Sherlock Hound

Dooms|Red Ryu
@Vegito: This is the last post I read before asking the first question:

Because I was using it to back up the "he's voted twice" statement.
I didn't read anything past that because this left me very confused and I didn't like how he was avoiding the main point behind your question and stepping around it.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Silliness aside, people I don't mind seeing dead: JTB and Orbo.

People I want alive toDay: RR/Dooms hydra, Gorf. They are super special awesomezy.

Detective Sherlock Hound

Dooms|Red Ryu
Silliness aside, people I don't mind seeing dead: JTB and Orbo.

People I want alive toDay: RR/Dooms hydra, Gorf. They are super special awesomezy.
What has JTB done so far in the game that has made you view him as scum? You're the second person to say he's scummy, yet I literally can not grasp the idea of JTB scum based on the very little that he has posted.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
@Orboknown - Don't like your posts so far, seems like filler contribution and just smells terribad. Who are your scum reads and town reads so far?

@JTB - Sup BRO. Wuz good? What do you think of this game so far, anyone ub3r scumbo to you?

@Gorf - Yo dawg, you really think so? YOU REALLY THINK SO? HMMM. Maybe.

Detective Sherlock Hound

Dooms|Red Ryu
Okay.

Next question is should we lynch John? I don't care about whether or not you think he's town for this question.
Whether I think he is town or not most certainly matters, I'm not doing a Vinyl lynch and I disapprove of such behavior.

tba atm.

@Detective:

Did you happen to miss the back and forth between me and John just now?

I like that second question.
I did, RR here. Not seeing where that will lead atm with what John is asking.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Gord is hella uber god town. Anyone who says otherwise needs to get punched in the nuts. Badly. Cause they are poop.

Super Vegito

Smash Rookie
Thank you detective. I just thought you might have been parroting my initial question but your other side clarified that he was confused.

John's statement was a bit... 'go around the corner' ish.

John2k4

The End of an Era
Ok John off the pressure for a second, anything you notice that reads into a players alignment atm? Any post at all?
I noticed a possible crumb very early into the game relating to "sass".

Other than that, Murderbush seems peculiar with his "Oh I am scum JK I am not scum JK..." kind of posts earlier.

Jupiter's Biceps

Smash Rookie
Whether I think he is town or not most certainly matters, I'm not doing a Vinyl lynch and I disapprove of such behavior.

tba atm.
Where did I say it didn't matter? I just wanted you to give me a 'we should lynch him' or 'we should not lynch him'.

So let me try again.

RR, in this very instant, if we had a wagon on John up to L-1 and you had the hammer vote, would you hammer him? Assume that there are no negative reprocussions in this situation.

Super Vegito

Smash Rookie
That you wanted fine details. :drshrug:
Here is the thing though. You gave fine details, one consisting on thoughts of Orbo. It seemed light, and you prodding him for more content. That could help find scum, but not stating that Gord was out of RVS already. I don't see why you would say that. It seemed more like you were trying to ask others an opinion on gord to get something on him, instead of stating what you think about him.

I don't like this, and I support the wagon. Me and Zen have to discuss on a unified vote. But I'll drop this for now

Fos: John

John2k4

The End of an Era
Okay.

You did say you didn't care about my read on him.

Though I do have an answer.

Vote: John2k4

Watson your fired.

Definantly seeing Moderator Mafia atm, still nothing even when prodded.
Ruy have you gone blind or something since I last played Mafia with you? I've been trying to give you input back for everything you've asked me so far. :facepalm:

Detective Sherlock Hound

Dooms|Red Ryu
John the problem is entirely on the fact...there is something to get out of what was posted thus far in terms of reads.

Your making summaries but not giving input on what it means to town, null, scum. Any one post can give a vibe or a read, the thing is your telling me in your last post.

Other than that, Murderbush seems peculiar with his "Oh I am scum JK I am not scum JK..." kind of posts earlier.
You need to tell me what things like this mean to alignment.

Was it wierd? ok, then tell me if you suspect him as being scum for this? and if so what about it made it odd.

These are the thing we're looking for, including in past questions like why Gorf voted twice observations.

Super Vegito

Smash Rookie
@Detective:

Hmmm. Your #383 seems forced I think. Like you are trying to go with the wave. Said wave being John. Just saying "Yeah, now I see moderator Mafia again" doesn't really show a good reason for voting. Sure you post reasoning afterwards (which I actually think is your other head, yet it doesn't matter anyways), but I don't buy it. If John flips scum I'd look into you.

Detective Sherlock Hound

Dooms|Red Ryu
@Detective:

Hmmm. Your #383 seems forced I think. Like you are trying to go with the wave. Said wave being John. Just saying "Yeah, now I see moderator Mafia again" doesn't really show a good reason for voting. Sure you post reasoning afterwards (which I actually think is your other head, yet it doesn't matter anyways), but I don't buy it. If John flips scum I'd look into you.
As I said, Me, and Joey, gave him ample chances to give content on reads, I prodded multiple times, gave him one last chance with that anything post for him to give something of more substance.

He didn't do it.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I have my reasons and I'm not going to out 'em yet, Detective. *Tips hat.* BUT I WILL 'ELP CATCH MORIARTY AND HIS MEN, I ASSURE YOU! TRALALALALA!

Uranus's Biceps would be a hilarious name, btw.

Super Vegito

Smash Rookie
@Detective: Ok, I know. Yet I still think you may be scum with John. We'll see.

@Biceps: Why were you asking Detective about putting John to L-1 and all that shiz?

Top Bottom