• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gigabots Manfia - GAME [JUMB]OVER. Who got the Gigatron?

Bananalama

Kataefi|th3kuzinator
Ryker lets be town bros. Let's also call Gorf town until we have reason to think differently. How do you plan on reading EE this game?

Also, Gorf, what specifically did you not like about John from those posts. I'm curious.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
@DramaLlamaDingDong I'm not liking the primary focus being on why Ruy's all up on em about the detective bullshiz, and that that's really the only thing he's commented on throughout the... 60+?... posts thus far. And Ruy being scum makes it especially curious.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
@Orbo - I'm not going to give much opinion-wise until I can read & process stuff at an actual computer.

Phone battery getting low; I may disappear for a couple hours.

:phone:
Oh and I'm not digging this either. When he comes back in his next post I'll be sold.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Ryker lets be town bros. Let's also call Gorf town until we have reason to think differently. How do you plan on reading EE this game?

Also, Gorf, what specifically did you not like about John from those posts. I'm curious.
By not clearing him without something worth clearing him on. I've had a talk with him recently about my approach to reading him. I really doubt he's going to slip up and give me something solid without a lot of time going by and I really doubt I'll be left alive long enough to dig in the case of mafia EE. Regardless, if I think EE is suspect, even a little, you'll hear from me before I die silently.

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
By not clearing him without something worth clearing him on. I've had a talk with him recently about my approach to reading him. I really doubt he's going to slip up and give me something solid without a lot of time going by and I really doubt I'll be left alive long enough to dig in the case of mafia EE. Regardless, if I think EE is suspect, even a little, you'll hear from me before I die silently.
That^

Now, as for Gorf, if he's scum, I'll know. I'm not worried about him at all.

Bananalama

Kataefi|th3kuzinator
Oh baby. Ryker and Kuz town together. This should be exciting.

Detective Sherlock Hound

Dooms|Red Ryu
Isn't Hudson the landlady? (or is there a second Hudson lol)

Orbo seems null, haven't seen town or scum in him yet in our random spaz phase
She is, you are her from this point forward and I shall refer to you as Mrs. Hudson.

So Mrs. Hudson, you don't think his inquires into why I did what I was doing to be good? I was planning on holding off to get untainted answers from you and John, which from what I can tell they were for the most part, but the Bush ruined it a bit for making me explain it fully.

Still gonna inquire more. Orbo was quick to call out my reasoning for picking you two. Now I know he doesn't know why I did it at first, but he tried to press me on that info when he found it odd. I like that.

I plan on doing great things in this game, Ruy.

-
As for Orbo - I've been mobile skimming, so all I really have noticed is that he's being fairly active this far. :p

Elaborate on that Watson/Huson thing for me?

For doing great things, your doing something I don't like.

You say he has been active but offer no opinion on said activity on what he has done.

Will like elaboration on what you think of his posts when you get the chance.

Still offering the chance, will you be my Watson? test though is helping me on some thoughts on the matters.

Why, got somehin' to hide Orbo...?

Don't. Do. This.

I know you like a trolly playstyle but let's not make jokes like this.

@Orbo - I'm not going to give much opinion-wise until I can read & process stuff at an actual computer.

Phone battery getting low; I may disappear for a couple hours.

I will hold you to this if you wish to be my Watson.

Oh Zen's with Ran. That slot's officially vigbait from here on forth.
/sage nods.

@DramaLlamaDingDong I'm not liking the primary focus being on why Ruy's all up on em about the detective bullshiz, and that that's really the only thing he's commented on throughout the... 60+?... posts thus far. And Ruy being scum makes it especially curious.
You'll get your chance to be a part of my team but you'll need to wait your turn. Still find it odd you say that is all I have commented on.

But what does the bolded mean?

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Jdietz, RR says he can read you better than everyone here. If he calls you town, should we trust him?

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
I don't get what everyone is freaking out about for the spongebob post, it was a legit comment. In the other game I played people brought up meta all the time.

inb4 I get modkilled for doing something I didn't even understand I did

She is, you are her from this point forward and I shall refer to you as Mrs. Hudson.

So Mrs. Hudson, you don't think his inquires into why I did what I was doing to be good? I was planning on holding off to get untainted answers from you and John, which from what I can tell they were for the most part, but the Bush ruined it a bit for making me explain it fully.

Still gonna inquire more. Orbo was quick to call out my reasoning for picking you two. Now I know he doesn't know why I did it at first, but he tried to press me on that info when he found it odd. I like that.
His first intent to ask you seemed legit and an appropriate question, but I'm still unsure of why he's already so active and pressing when he did nothing but sheep the last time I saw him. Could easily go either way.

Jdietz, RR says he can read you better than everyone here. If he calls you town, should we trust him?

You should trust him as far as you can throw him lol. If he's town his read on me is going to be pretty accurate, but if he's scum I wouldn't know since he can say whatever he wants.

Lol anyone reading can freakin tell I'm town.
I can't :'<

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
On a related note John needs to post some more before I would genuinely trust him. I didn't like how lackluster and non-committal his responses were. I know Ryu asked a very strange question of him right off the bat, but I'd at least expect some kind of response other than "maybe later".

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well then everyone can sue me for having the only dgame I ever played with these people still going without me, I'm going to pull what experience I can for this game

K, town buddies until proven otherwise it is.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Wtffff it started? Lemme check my hdra for role pm

Super Vegito

Smash Rookie
"FEEL THE FEAR, NERDS!!!

Many thanks to Ran. When the wedgie apocalypse comes, his will be a quick and gentle, non-atomic death by wedgie"

Muahahaha

Super Vegito

Smash Rookie
Vote: Super Vegito

Not as good as xXxSUPERSAIYANGOGETA69xXx
Super Veku was also a consideration.

Vote: Jupiter's Bycepz

Because I thought I voted earlier so this time... there will be no atomic wedgies. And I'm jelly I can't go BOOM.

Who hasn't posted yet?

Super Vegito

Smash Rookie

Why do you want to do that? I'm curious.

Do you think TownEE would come in late as he did in Pulp Fiction? I'm also wondering how I can be able to read EE. Any tips? I remember one time he dropped a FOS on me for something stupid... and that was the ONLY thing I really had a problem with him. We kind of ignored him actually.

John2k4

The End of an Era
Sup, SV?
Got back and re-read everything to get my notes rolling.

@RR - This is why I generally dislike mafia via phone - it's too hard to type things out and whatnot. :|
Orbo spent some time early discussing mafia roles, got quiet about traitor thing once RR chimed in. He casually stated that "Jupiter may be town" [#233], and has an RVS on MB.
Orbo, you thinking Jupiter town based on his posts already, or was it a D1/RVS statement?

-

Back to RR - Your partners thing is odd to me, but I'll be your Watson.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Vote Count 1.1

Inferno:
Jupiter's Biceps:
MeowMonster:
THE MURDERBUSH:
John:
Super Vegito: Jupiter's Biceps
Sherlock Hound: Jupiter's Biceps
Bardull:
Bananalama: JDietz
JTB: Super Vegito
Orboknown: Murderbush
Gorf: Jupiter's Biceps > Sherlock Hound
Gova:
Jdietz:

Count
Jupiter's Biceps (2): Super Vegito, Sherlock Hound
JDietz (1): Bananalama
Super Vegito (1): JTB
Murderbush (1): Orbo
Sherlock Hound (1): Gorf

Not voting: Inferno, Jupiter's Biceps, MeowMonster, Murderbush, John, Bardull, Gova, JDietz

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch! Deadline is on Sunday, March 18th, at 11:59 PM EST!

Unrelated but interesting fact: I keep mistyping "Vegito" as "Vagito." Take this as you will. Also I swear to gog I'm nicknaming all of you hydra *****es, your names are stupidly long. I mean seriously. Bananalama. Murderbush. Jupiter's Biceps. Detective Sherlock Hound. Super Vegito. c'mon.

John2k4

The End of an Era
At least there's no LegolazzzZZzz. :troll:.

So how you doing down there Joey? Any thoughts to share?

Detective Sherlock Hound

Dooms|Red Ryu
Sup, SV?
Got back and re-read everything to get my notes rolling.

@RR - This is why I generally dislike mafia via phone - it's too hard to type things out and whatnot. :|
Orbo spent some time early discussing mafia roles, got quiet about traitor thing once RR chimed in. He casually stated that "Jupiter may be town" [#233], and has an RVS on MB.
Orbo, you thinking Jupiter town based on his posts already, or was it a D1/RVS statement?

-

Back to RR - Your partners thing is odd to me, but I'll be your Watson.
How do you feel about Gord? He has you as scummy already, yet you haven't said anything about it at all?

John2k4

The End of an Era
In the context of Gord's post, I took it with a grain of salt.

Detective Sherlock Hound

Dooms|Red Ryu
The detective stuff is also the only stuff that has had anything to do with John so far (so far meaning up to John's most recent post before 7 PM EST). Nothing else out of the ordinary has happened, so he shouldn't really have to comment on anything else going on in the game so early, given his situation at the time. John has also stated that he would throw stuff out here before midnight(which he has started to do as of late). I don't like the fact that you're putting John off as scummy so early when he hasn't really gotten a chance to get into the game yet.

Top Bottom