• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gigabots Manfia - GAME [JUMB]OVER. Who got the Gigatron?

Jupiter's Biceps

Smash Rookie
I had suspicions of John being scum since very early in his posting history, but the whole point of that exchange was to evaluate RR's slot further. John actually had very little to do with it, other than being the subject being discussed.

Bananalama

Kataefi|th3kuzinator
LETS GET A VOTECOUNT.

Btw I take all credit for the John wagon when he flips scum.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
@Detective:

Hmmm. Your #383 seems forced I think. Like you are trying to go with the wave. Said wave being John. Just saying "Yeah, now I see moderator Mafia again" doesn't really show a good reason for voting. Sure you post reasoning afterwards (which I actually think is your other head, yet it doesn't matter anyways), but I don't buy it. If John flips scum I'd look into you.
How deliciously fruitful.

Super Vegito

Smash Rookie
^Yu srs mang?
QFT.

I am not really going to put RR's meta into my read at all. Nor Joey's. I guess I'm not good with meta. (I have been burned by it so many times)

Even so, I think it was Joey's side that actually voted. Regardless, it seemed more like he HAD to get on the wagon to get some cred before it was too late. If John flips scum, I'll still be going strong on Detective.

Of course, I'm open to compromises, but not just on the basis of 'Ruy townmeta'.

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
ScumRuy coasts and makes no effort to contribute or do anything. Blatant disregard for everyone else is TownRuy.

This head doesn't care about him, but my louder half might.

As for his lead-up to the John vote, that's more or less where I expected it to go. Quiet head wants to see where this goes before we play our cards.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I was the one who put the vote down, RR. For clarity.

Also a lot of people hate my town play, EE, Chaco, ec all think I am obnoxious which is really true since it's not just one person saying it.

Back to the books for me.

Detective Sherlock Hound

Dooms|Red Ryu
Housepets, modded Moderator Mafia, Majora's Mask, Utrick'd2 hydra'd with him, Ryker/Glyph's Pokemon mafia, Was scum with him in Britches and Hose, might be missing something but those are the ones I rememeber.

Housepets - Town
Moderator - Scum
Mahora;s - Town
Utrick'd - Town
Poke mafia - Scum
Britches and Hose - Scum

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Broseph: You've apparently already figured this out. But Mrs. Hudson thinks we need a new Watson.

(may I suggest MeowMonster assuming she's not scum? I can read her as well as you can probably read me)

tl;dr John is dropping all the bubble bobble balls. I haven't seen posts so reluctant to add input since the first time I played

Vote: John

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Agree fully with Murderbush on Ryu right now, content to follow him for the time being.

Super special awesome controversial opinion: Gorf ain't town.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Gorf is Town, he just doesn't know what's going down with the RR schbang. The force is strong in that one tho, trust.

Bananalama

Kataefi|th3kuzinator
Housepets he was, but he got lynched D1.

Raziek might have payed attention to Moderator after he got lynched D1.

Pokemafia was more of a saw some tells but he lost internet so we lynched a potential modkill.
So, to clarify, he was only in that one game with both you and John in it and he died D1?

Top Bottom