• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gigabots Manfia - GAME [JUMB]OVER. Who got the Gigatron?

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
@Ryker: I want you weighing in on Bardull and Orbo. I also want to know your reasoning for why John isn't scum.
Have done nothing but skim Orbo. I remember reading something and thinking he wouldn't stick his neck out like that if he was scum.

Bardull is a moron. It's really difficult to read him over my personal distaste. His WIFOMy case on Jupiter's Biceps is so dumb that I don't want to think he could be scum. Want vigged. Would lynch at very slight provocation.

John is town. Very bad at the game, but town. Better question seeing as I can't recall you expanding on your theory, why is he scum rather than dumb?

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
****ing hell.

1.) John is not scum.
2.) JDitz, why are you sheeping? Better question, why aren't you sheeping me?

JDitz, give me a read on Inferno. Badull, move your vote to Inferno.
It's not really sheeping when it's a lynch you agree with (since John was who I was after before Gorf), and I'm not sheeping you because I don't have a read on Inferno. He posted that catchup post and otherwise hasn't really made an impact. Why do you have him pegged as scum? You're going to have to spell it out for me if you want my support over John who I already have a personal scum-read of.

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
It's not really sheeping when it's a lynch you agree with (since John was who I was after before Gorf), and I'm not sheeping you because I don't have a read on Inferno. He posted that catchup post and otherwise hasn't really made an impact. Why do you have him pegged as scum? You're going to have to spell it out for me if you want my support over John who I already have a personal scum-read of.
That catch-up post. Do you recall anything in it? Was it really relevant? Did he do anything?

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Alright I think I see what you mean now. (and the answer was no, no I didn't, nor was it that impressive after reading)

You're still going to have to do some serious legwork to get me to jump from John to Inferno however. Willing to let him die with the said pointed out, but I'm less sure of his scum over uselessness.

Bananalama

Kataefi|th3kuzinator
Have done nothing but skim Orbo. I remember reading something and thinking he wouldn't stick his neck out like that if he was scum.

Bardull is a moron. It's really difficult to read him over my personal distaste. His WIFOMy case on Jupiter's Biceps is so dumb that I don't want to think he could be scum. Want vigged. Would lynch at very slight provocation.

John is town. Very bad at the game, but town. Better question seeing as I can't recall you expanding on your theory, why is he scum rather than dumb?
Agreed.

Agreed.

He's being very noncommittal. Instead of just saying he's null on someone he's giving those "well he's done this which could make him town, but then he's also done this which could make me wrong." Waffling, which is my hugest problem with him. 351 being another thing I don't like because it reeks of a fake attempt to contribute after being called out for posting nothing of significance.

The funny thing is as I write this I'm actually starting to see a little bit of the other side myself, though. Lemme think.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Really. Or are you just a little ticked that I called you for trying to copy Swiss.

Stop being an idiot in thread. Rather not have to sort through baseless WIFOM.
Lol, fine. Trying to copy Swiss and playing around with Swiss' posting style are two separate things though.

I'll consider putting my vote on Inferno after a reread. I think John is slight Town, honestly. Where is your scum read coming from?

Bananalama

Kataefi|th3kuzinator
Lol, fine. Trying to copy Swiss and playing around with Swiss' posting style are two separate things though.

I'll consider putting my vote on Inferno after a reread. I think John is slight Town, honestly. Where is your scum read coming from?
Well that was pretty much the opposite of what I expected to see. Kudos.

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
Inferno is playing safe. Waffling isn't necessarily that.

The way I see it, John just doesn't have reads because he hasn't seen anything laid out for him yet. I just think he's pretty lost.

Playing safe is doing stuff that literally has no meaning. John's explaining his thought processes.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Alright, we'll see what goes down in the near future. For now my vote stays on John since both have some explaining to do.

Bananalama

Kataefi|th3kuzinator
Actually, just had a talk with Kat.

Unvote; Vote: Inferno

We'll bite. We're also both thinking Biceps scum.

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
Well, I ask you why that is, Ditz? Are you simply waiting to see if that's where public opinion goes? You don't respond at all to the explanation that I provided for why I have a town read on him and you simply give me yes's.

I don't like you Ditz. I don't like you at all.

Bananalama

Kataefi|th3kuzinator
Oh I know. I have much more faith in reading Glyph than EE. If anything, EE's entrance will probably make me feel better about the slot regardless of alignment. Don't care. Think the slot's scum.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
I think the John wagon is very scummy. He is a very easy target imo and I believe someone is being a little opportunistic with it. Sherlock Hound is very talkative and I feel like he has established a lot of connections very early. Haven't decided whether I like him or not but atm I wouldn't be opposed to his lynch. Gorf, you seem to be playing like I've seen you play so I kinda like that atm (You've been town in every game I've played with you in the past). I'm not a fan of Jdeitz's trollish playstyle but I don't think it's enough to warrant a lynch. John needs to talk more. It's a pain that people have to force him to talk as either alignment. Anybody else you want me to give thought about?

Why am I not surprised that Ryker decides to vote me?
Pssh... And I was about to wonder why BushyBrows put the vote on you...

John is still mad scummy though and Ryker mad that I started it he didn't start it.

Bananalama

Kataefi|th3kuzinator
Well, I ask you why that is, Ditz? Are you simply waiting to see if that's where public opinion goes? You don't respond at all to the explanation that I provided for why I have a town read on him and you simply give me yes's.

He's town though. I'll take your John read, you take my Dietz.

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
Oh I know. I have much more faith in reading Glyph than EE. If anything, EE's entrance will probably make me feel better about the slot regardless of alignment. Don't care. Think the slot's scum.
I'm actually much more confident in my ability to read EE with consistency given time.

Pssh... And I was about to wonder why BushyBrows put the vote on you...

John is still mad scummy though and Ryker mad that I started it he didn't start it.
Gorf, vote Inferno. I want that kid to claim. John is town.

#HBC | Gorf

Dangit Ryu stop sounding like my mother.

Right now I'll tell you that quotes aren't happening until afternoon. However, I explained for you that your posts are convincing and I see genuine scumhunting in them.
For Gorf, all I see is **** flinging at others and bandwagoning. His posts have hardly contributed anything as he makes idle chatter with some of the strong players in the game. I've mainly been writing it off as 'Oh Gorf's just a *****, nothing to worry myself over at this point in time.'

Orbo can be town for me. Mostly the same reasons as I stated for Ruy.

:phone:
This is a post saying that I have no intention to prove you wrong, but that you're TOTALLY wrong, and that if you take it as **** slinging, so be it.

John2k4

The End of an Era
And now that I have some time here, let's go over the afternoon's posts.
-

Also apparently Jupiter has a wagon forming. Will read after dinner.

Until then: Gorf for scum, John for lucky that Gorf is scum and getting a grace period
Okay. You have Gordy as scum now. John is just on break? Letting up pressure to pursue better causes?

You're going to have to spell it out for me if you want my support over John who I already have a personal scum-read of.
Oh so I am your strong scum read now, and Gordy is in the shadows.

Alright I think I see what you mean now. (and the answer was no, no I didn't, nor was it that impressive after reading)

You're still going to have to do some serious legwork to get me to jump from John to Inferno however.
:sheep::sheep::sheep::sheep:

--

I don't like Ditz's troll-style, and I support this.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
He's town though. I'll take your John read, you take my Dietz.
Remember what happened when you read Dietz last time in SF2 mafia? He feigned dumb town hella hard, and his vote on me was just...WHAT. *Facepalm*. I'm surprised that didn't set you off.

Probably will vote for Inferno in a sec.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Remember what happened when you read Dietz last time in SF2 mafia? He feigned dumb town hella hard, and his vote on me was just...WHAT. *Facepalm*. I'm surprised that didn't set you off.

Probably will vote for Inferno in a sec.
This is off-hydra and out-of-game, but...

STOP TALKING ABOUT ONGOING GAMES, YOU BONERS.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Jdietz and Kuz already flipped in SF2, Raziek. Chill out. There's no information that I'm talking about that no one doesn't already know.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Jdietz and Kuz already flipped in SF2, Raziek. Chill out. There's no information that I'm talking about that no one doesn't already know.
Doesn't matter. You are not permitted to talk about ongoing games under any circumstance. Those are the rules.

Bananalama

Kataefi|th3kuzinator
I think the John wagon is very scummy. He is a very easy target imo and I believe someone is being a little opportunistic with it. Sherlock Hound is very talkative and I feel like he has established a lot of connections very early. Haven't decided whether I like him or not but atm I wouldn't be opposed to his lynch. Gorf, you seem to be playing like I've seen you play so I kinda like that atm (You've been town in every game I've played with you in the past). I'm not a fan of Jdeitz's trollish playstyle but I don't think it's enough to warrant a lynch. John needs to talk more. It's a pain that people have to force him to talk as either alignment. Anybody else you want me to give thought about?
Bolded is actually what convinced me on my re-read.

He acknowledges later in the paragraph that John needs to talk more (implying that he hasn't contributed) but then says his wagon is scummy. If he was being genuine he should be able to understand why a wagon would have formed with the way John has been playing. He's trying to take a different opinion on John from everyone because he knows he's town and, after John flipped, claim credit for not being on the wagon and arguing otherwise.

Not the mention the rest of his reads are incredibly safe. Notice how he says John's wagon is scummy but doesn't bother to explain why or attempt to argue against it? He wants it going through without getting involved. In fact, he's not pushing anyone at all.

Textbook right der'

Bananalama

Kataefi|th3kuzinator
Seriously. Just shut up about fking ongoing games. That goes for everyone.

I don't know how lax Laundry is as a mod, but I'm letting you know that I would have immediately modkilled both Dietz and you had this been done in my game.

Bananalama

Kataefi|th3kuzinator
And as a smaller pro-tip for good town play: don't bother so much with meta anyway. There are plenty of tells in game to pick up on that are much more reliable than the stuff.

#HBC | Gorf

That ain't Falco

Gorf, you know I can't talk in depth about meta since the only other game I played in is still going on. But this isn't you. You're willing to let me follow someone you think is scum because "secrets"? No way. There is none of the ways that this is not scummy to me. Bulls***. You'd be all over that if you really cared.

Vote: Gorf
Dietz, stop talking to me for the rest of the Day, and I HIGHLY advise everyone to follow my precaution. YOU NEED TO GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK ****ING HEAD THAT YOU HAVE NOT BEEN IN ANY COMPLETED ****ING GAMES IN DGAMES, SO META DOESN'T ****ING EXIST TO YOU. Okay?!

Bananalama

Kataefi|th3kuzinator
I'd also rather not have either Dietz or Bardull modkilled atm because I don't think they're scum but the rule isn't a fking joke and you should be if you can't your mind around it.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
That rule needs to be worked out. Public information like that seems legitimate to use.

On relevant news, I'm not giving Jdietz the free pass. The vote on me when I "claimed" SK was just so...that was just so dumbscum that I can't let it slide. I'd be ok with Vig on Dietz, on the real.

Biceps IS scum. Lets get him next after this Inferno wagon.

Vote: Inferno
@Mod - Requesting Vote Count

Top Bottom