• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gigabots Manfia - GAME [JUMB]OVER. Who got the Gigatron?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Ok, on the serious business right now:

Biceps needs to die. Jdietz was just hella dumb when he voted me. Why would SK ever out like that? Don't trust the bush for his earlier RVS posts, felt like scum trying to drop information. On a JB scum flip, I'd murder Ryker soooo fast.

In fact, if Ryker's Daykill works, I'm mind****ed because I still don't get his earlier posts, Lol.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Oh, and Vig needs to be on JTB, holy ****. That dude's slot is as empty as a...<insert analogy here that works>.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
No but seriously @Bardull why are you playing with such an egotistical stick up you butt toward Ryker? Is it cuz... he's Ryker? I don't see em in any douche state :ohwell:

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Gorf, why are you playing with such a Ryker stick up your butt towards me? Is it cause...he's Ryker?

He's clearly being douchey by calling me ********, moron, and so on, throughout the thread. Not that I care Lol, I just throw it back at him, heh. I'm used to it now. It's pretty much in good fun and I don't mind it anymore.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Man when Ryker and I are town together we're bffls yo. And then throw Kuz in and we're like three amigos in this biatch.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I'm not going to flip scum bro. If you really shot me, you shot yourself in the foot by being an idiot when you shot.

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
Bull****. Game's been on for multiple days. The fact that you're making excuses for him is gross. Especially since he's posted elsewhere in DGames.

Shooting you, I maintain, is nothing but a boon regardless of your flip.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Dude now you're just trying too hard, it's not like I ****ing pay attention to Gova everywhere he/she/it goes like you do.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
BECAUSE GOVA HASN'T POSTED MUCH IF AT ALL. Same with Meowmonster or whatever.

I answered Gorf already.

Answer my question dude, why did you post that string of posts in the RVS stage? Here, I'll even quote them for you. One sec.

BarDulL

Town Vampire

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
BECAUSE GOVA HASN'T POSTED MUCH IF AT ALL. Same with Meowmonster or whatever.

I answered Gorf already.

Answer my question dude, why did you post that string of posts in the RVS stage? Here, I'll even quote them for you. One sec.
Really, because JTB has 11 posts out of 704 some of which are long ago pregame. That and he called work johns and outright said he didn't have time. What gives him less leniency than someone you "just assumed didn't" with no premise for the assumption?

What makes him a better vig than the two slots you just outlined seeing as you have no inkling that they will ever give you more content?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
So tell me, what have you gained from ANY of this?

Still want an explanation for the RVS posts. Not budging or answering any more questions 'til you answer some of mine.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Lol. There are no tears here bro, and I'm always down to cooperate, but your questions have pretty much lead to nothing and I'm tired of responding to them. All it looks like to me is that you're tunneling me out the *** for no good reason. So now I'm putting it to a halt and making you answer my questions, because we'd CLEARLY be going if you did as opposed to you asking me several questions.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
EBWOP: We'd clearly be going somewhere if you did*

Explanations for what you did, why you're doing it, and what the point of your RVS posts were, and godspeed por favor.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
LOL dude I'm just saying it like it is, you're constantly asking me questions undoubtedly because you suspect me or some ****, but its gotten to a point where your relentless questioning is doing absolutely squat.

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
Now then, can I get some people to get behind me on forcing him to answer what he has to gain from not answering, what he was trying to accomplish wrt his RR comment, and why JTB would be a better vig target than the two slots he has acknowledged are complete shots in the dark with on sign of improving.

Top Bottom