• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gigabots Manfia - GAME [JUMB]OVER. Who got the Gigatron?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I did it so that EE looks like scum upon my flip and to alert the real mafia team that I am the traitor.
I like how you get on my case for playing around with Swiss' style, and then you flip a 180 and pretty much try trolling me for the last page or so, Lol.

Bananalama

Kataefi|th3kuzinator
And both of you stop bickering. Let's give people who havn't read at least some chance of catching up.

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
I don't think that's enough. I also disagree with the probably. He dies INSTANTLY upon a JTB scum flip. Seriously, I do not like that and I do not like the way he refuses to give out information.

@Bardull - I was the IC for Swiss's first game. He learned from me, hombre. He's the only other player to ever really pull it off successfully.

Bananalama

Kataefi|th3kuzinator
I think scumBardull would have given your attack some weight and would have responded fully trying to look intelligent/good. I don't think he would have just flat out told you to hop off his nuts, knowing that if he was scum your point would inherently have merit. Looks like he just thinks you're pushing something inconsequential.

I'm not a fan of stuff he's done either but I'd rather lynch scum rather than an annoyance.

Bananalama

Kataefi|th3kuzinator
@Hound: Has your read on John changed since what has been said on Inferno? What's your read on him and Biceps?

@Vegita: Read on John and Inferno.

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
I think scumBardull would have given your attack some weight and would have responded fully trying to look intelligent/good. I don't think he would have just flat out told you to hop off his nuts, knowing that if he was scum your point would inherently have merit. Looks like he just thinks you're pushing something inconsequential.

I'm not a fan of stuff he's done either but I'd rather lynch scum rather than an annoyance.
I completely disagree. We know that he's belligerent. I think he digs his feet in because he has something to gain as scum in doing so. He's certainly never done that as town no matter how much I bothered him.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I don't think that's enough. I also disagree with the probably. He dies INSTANTLY upon a JTB scum flip. Seriously, I do not like that and I do not like the way he refuses to give out information.

@Bardull - I was the IC for Swiss's first game. He learned from me, hombre. He's the only other player to ever really pull it off successfully.
Lol. JTB needs to die. That's really all that needs to be said. He has had opportunities to speak, but he's provided nothing. Squat. Nada. That's why he needs to get vigged. Quit being a derp. Gova/Meowmonster will speak when they have time to play the damn game, quit being a tard.

I wasn't really TRYING to succeed with Swiss' style. If I was, I would have done a much better job, at least I think so.

@Banana, I gave his Daykill shiz some weight, but after a couple posts into the conv I knew it was a gambit for sure. Ryker is TERRIBLE at gambits.

But yes lets move on to something more worthwhile please.

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
Lol. JTB needs to die. That's really all that needs to be said. He has had opportunities to speak, but he's provided nothing. Squat. Nada. That's why he needs to get vigged. Quit being a derp. Gova/Meowmonster will speak when they have time to play the damn game, quit being a tard.
I am not saying JTB should live. In fact, I've said the opposite, but the way you've played it doesn't line up with a town mindset leaving me to suspect that you're scum.

Now, why did you say that you were pretty sure you knew RR's role?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I am not saying JTB should live. In fact, I've said the opposite, but the way you've played it doesn't line up with a town mindset leaving me to suspect that you're scum.

Now, why did you say that you were pretty sure you knew RR's role?
Because that's how damn certain I am that he's Town, you blithering annoyance. When are you going to actually explain your RVS posts without trying to come off as trollish in your responses?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Dude, that slot won't stop pestering me, it's annoying. I don't mind answering questions, but it's getting a little out of hand and I don't feel like cooperating with that slot.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Sure. I said that I felt I knew what his slot was because it was a reason substantiating my town read on him. It was reinforcement for my assertion. That is all there is to it.

Bananalama

Kataefi|th3kuzinator
Ryker what did Acro do in ut2 when he popped scum? I remember skimming something about him claiming to possibly know someone role.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
It's too late to backtrack on that now seeing as the fact that you read his role implies a PR.
No, actually, it doesn't.

I just explained myself Detective, it was reinforcement for my read on you.

Come on guys, this is something not to get worked over for.

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
Essentially, either of them could be scum. I'm more sold on Bardull, actually. In a vacuum where I could only pick one and my life depended on it, I'd pick Bardull. Furthermore, Inferno is a consensus scum pick that's not going to see any resistance. Bardull could slip through my fingers if the hypothetical vig doesn't exist. He'll have dumb sympathizer and if one of those is the vig, he gets away as well.

On Bardull scum flip, I no longer want Inferno nearly as bad seeing as he got on the wagon so easily. I also get to gun for JTB. Inferno, I have to reread and hope has solid connections. On town flip, I get to go back to Inferno.

And it would be so much more satisfying.

Bananalama

Kataefi|th3kuzinator
I understand your PoV but I don't think there's enough in this interaction to condemn Bardull lower than Inferno. Inferno is much scummier IMO.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
You will die trying then dude. Get the **** off my nuts and focus on the inferno wagon, you're seriously being anti-town right now and it's pissing me off if you're actually town.

@Everyone: More votes on Inferno. Inferno needs to claim asap.

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
Let me get this straight, you think that Inferno has more of a chance of flipping scum than Bardull. To the point where it outweighs the fact that you gain much more from Bardull's flip.

Or is it that you gain more from Inferno's flip than I have?

If the latter, then explain.

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
You will die trying then dude. Get the **** off my nuts and focus on the inferno wagon, you're seriously being anti-town right now and it's pissing me off if you're actually town.

@Everyone: More votes on Inferno. Inferno needs to claim asap.
PLEASE die! It took me badgering you to get you to move from your crackpot theories. The ONLY reason you've made this post is an attempt at self-preservation.

Bananalama

Kataefi|th3kuzinator
I'm not convinced Bardull is scum at all. I retract my town read on him for sure but I still don't think there's enough in this interaction to label as scum.

Inferno, on the other hand, is scum. I don't give a hell about what connections I get from the flip if I'm not confident he'll flip scum.

Top Bottom