• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gigabots Manfia - GAME [JUMB]OVER. Who got the Gigatron?

Bananalama

Kataefi|th3kuzinator
You will die trying then dude. Get the **** off my nuts and focus on the inferno wagon, you're seriously being anti-town right now and it's pissing me off if you're actually town.

@Everyone: More votes on Inferno. Inferno needs to claim asap.
Stop making my read on you waver.

You might survive this Day with my help, but that requires my read on you to remain positive. Posts like this make me want oh so badly to side with Ryker.

Bananalama

Kataefi|th3kuzinator
Thought about it, read back through the thread, thought about it again. Still want Inferno.

Siding with BarDull just being over-reactive town. Confident that he can be dealt with later in the game if I'm wrong.

Super Vegito

Smash Rookie
I expect reasoning very soon.
I'm home now. I had a post up but I lost it. (I was in class)

Anyways, I have stated reasoning. I'll quote it in the next post. I'm also going to vote John since Zen is taking a bit longer to post. He can move his vote but we'll discuss first. I am open to voting Inferno but he is at L-2 now so that can wait.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Kinda read up. Honestly, the only thing that tips Inferno just a bit more for me is that he wasn't gauged to be so incredibly scummy, whereas Bardull was, and there's a tiny bit that can possibly see "I'm gonna be stubborn and openly refuse to cooperate" type of town. I'm totally on board with both lynches if one pulls through, but I gotta stay with Inferno on this one mang.

Super Vegito

Smash Rookie
Here is the thing though. You gave fine details, one consisting on thoughts of Orbo. It seemed light, and you prodding him for more content. That could help find scum, but not stating that Gord was out of RVS already. I don't see why you would say that. It seemed more like you were trying to ask others an opinion on gord to get something on him, instead of stating what you think about him.

I don't like this, and I support the wagon. Me and Zen have to discuss on a unified vote. But I'll drop this for now

Fos: John
Here is my reasoning for Johnscum. Voting now:

Vote: John

@Inferno:

"I have an eye on Sherlock Hound. He has established himself with connections which gives me a decent place to look at with him. Also decided to take an approach similar to Omni in G3S. I'm not just gonna throw down hard stances like you are doing. It's best to keep my eyes and my mind open. Not gonna mow down John atm. Seems like too easy of a wagon to jump on (aka I think someone is being opportunistic)."

You only have 'your eye' on RR/Joey because of 'connections' yet you don't even show them. Your reason for not voting John is bad. You state you think someone on the wagon is opportunistic, but you don't state who. You are being very vague and I don't like it. You state people should get into the game, yet you only ask JTB to get into the game. We still have Gova and Meowmonster who haven't gotten into the game yet.

This should cover your question, John.

Question for Inferno: What is your opinion on john?
This has the reasoning for Inferno. It's a slight lead, but I feel John is scummier.

Bananalama

Kataefi|th3kuzinator
Done with this game for the night. Think we're in a pretty good position currently. Just want everyone who hasn't posted toDay to weigh in on John, Bardull & Inferno.

Super Vegito

Smash Rookie
I was making this post up while in school and ran out of time:

Yeah.

Bardull: Now that Ryker answered, What do you gain from not answering? What did you mean to accomplish with your RR comment? Why is JTB a better target for a vig than Gova or Meowmonster?

Anyways, you have to re-evaluate yourself. He came in with the claim. Ok. What scum motivation do you think he had with claiming? Is it possible he could claim this as town?

Look. I liked your attitude earlier on. It made me laugh. But don't be so... hard to work with. Sure, Ryker did the same thing. (Call people voting john dumb) But he explained his thought process afterwords, and he backed his **** up. You should do the same.

=====

Bananalama: Why do you feel Biceps may be scum?

Bardull: Can you clarify why you feel Biceps is scum? I don't see how his questions about your 'read' list read as scum?

Detective Sherlock Hound

Dooms|Red Ryu
@Hound: Has your read on John changed since what has been said on Inferno? What's your read on him and Biceps?
Reread, John is starting to turn into his town self more, but he needs to stay that way so more prods are needed, his reponses to me, while angry, is good because it got more info out of him and even his later posts.

Ryker, may very well be right on the lost part, but I do emplore that people continue to pressure him for information because he won't give key info of his own accord as either alignment.

~

Inferno scum is legit, when I read his post a first time I got a null off it, so did Joey. Then when Ryker aske Jay to think of it, along with your quote of the first section with an explination I went

"oh"

Didn't notice it like that, I had my doubts at first because Ryker wants Inferno dead in every game he is in with him. Thought there was no meat then he posted more info and it made sense. I agree with Inferno scum.

Biceps needs to be discussed with Joey, we only dislike one point of him, when he claimed we were scum for when we voted John when the same could be said for him. Otherwise he's mostly sitting at a null until me and Joey discuss him. I really don't have anything solid on him yet.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
@MurderBush - I'm not flailing, it's clear to anyone and everyone that you're tunneling me and it's seriously counter productive. If you continue to push me this day phase I will have to push back and the only reason why I haven't is because I'm 70% sure you're just being stupid.

Super Vegito

Smash Rookie
Now then, can I get some people to get behind me on forcing him to answer what he has to gain from not answering, what he was trying to accomplish wrt his RR comment, and why JTB would be a better vig target than the two slots he has acknowledged are complete shots in the dark with on sign of improving.
Whoops. Forgot to say: The first part is responding to Ryker's quote here ^

Detective Sherlock Hound

Dooms|Red Ryu
Was gonna vote Inferno before I saw L-2.

I can see reasoning to put JTB above Gova and Meow, that doesn't seem like a poor point. Gova is avoiding the thread or something, so?

JTB came in here posted and still gave nothing, that seems worse to me.

Detective Sherlock Hound

Dooms|Red Ryu
Bardull though.

Vote: Bardull

I can't let it slide, if you thought we were a role of sorting, hinting at it at all is all sorts of wrong, even more so if you think it points to us being town. Town wouldn't expose anyone like that if you were right on our role.

#HBC | Gorf

No but why even allude to outing that information to town -.-... Why would town gauge that sort of conversation -.-...

Detective Sherlock Hound

Dooms|Red Ryu
Detective, how is John playing on his town side now?
He's making effort to put his thoughts of reads, that is something that would make me want to leave him alone. It's different from the early posts he made.

Annnnd the game ended just now. I didn't expose you. There's a distinct difference.
Didn't say expose.

Said hinted, still hate.

Detective Sherlock Hound

Dooms|Red Ryu
I was making this post up while in school and ran out of time:

Yeah.

Bardull: Now that Ryker answered, What do you gain from not answering? What did you mean to accomplish with your RR comment? Why is JTB a better target for a vig than Gova or Meowmonster?

Anyways, you have to re-evaluate yourself. He came in with the claim. Ok. What scum motivation do you think he had with claiming? Is it possible he could claim this as town?

Look. I liked your attitude earlier on. It made me laugh. But don't be so... hard to work with. Sure, Ryker did the same thing. (Call people voting john dumb) But he explained his thought process afterwords, and he backed his **** up. You should do the same.

=====

Bananalama: Why do you feel Biceps may be scum?

Bardull: Can you clarify why you feel Biceps is scum? I don't see how his questions about your 'read' list read as scum?
I like the first part here for the record.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Bardull though.

Vote: Bardull

I can't let it slide, if you thought we were a role of sorting, hinting at it at all is all sorts of wrong, even more so if you think it points to us being town. Town wouldn't expose anyone like that if you were right on our role.
Thing is though, Swiss would do that. And ffs he's trying to emulate Swiss. That's why I'm so hesitant.

BarDulL

Town Vampire

I already explained the JTB thing. I'm not explaining it again. Read my posts. As for me not going to cooperate with MurderBush, it's because what they're doing isn't productive. Tell me, where have their questions gotten us? Nooooowhere. I'm still Town, and they're still bad.

Regarding Biceps - It's sort of a feel, but the way they've been interacting with everyone (being kind of quiet, not really pushing anyone, reacting weird to my **** case lol) just seems sus to me and I'm totally ok with seeing that slot dead.

#HBC | Gorf

Swiss will make up for it read wise.

Swiss will also only expose if he wants that info out there for others to know, aka him possibly dying at night.
Actually Kuz makes a great point. I can see reach to emulate Swiss; I remember when that was, like, THE THING for noobs to do. Noobs see brashness, arrogance, forcing people to agree with em. That's it. Noobs don't notice intention, which is kinda clear Bardull isn't taking into account.

Bananalama

Kataefi|th3kuzinator
If anything, Bardull reminds me of myself in Discworld. Tried to fake arrogance, scum took advantage, gorf crumbed jailer, dug myself into a hole, easy ML.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I still don't get how I exposed Detective. I never said what his role was. Can anyone here tell me I exposed him and not actually be full of ****?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I think I know what his role is. That's not the same as exposing him. This is a dumb point and I don't see why people are pushing it.

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
@MurderBush - I'm not flailing, it's clear to anyone and everyone that you're tunneling me and it's seriously counter productive. If you continue to push me this day phase I will have to push back and the only reason why I haven't is because I'm 70% sure you're just being stupid.
No. As a matter of fact, I'm fairly sure that NO ONE has agreed with you on that point.

I like the way there's a flat out threat aimed at me in this post. You've declared that I will be pushed for pushing you and that is OMGUS at its finest. Especially seeing as the sentence in question is in no way true. You have plenty of other options. Chief among them, stop being scummy.

Actually, I take that back, you've managed to blow that option. You've given me way too much reason to think you're scum at this point.

I also like how you've COMPLETELY 180ed on your read on us seeing as you had us as scummy since RVS and we've done nothing that you've heralded as town.

Top Bottom