• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gigabots Manfia - GAME [JUMB]OVER. Who got the Gigatron?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
There's that persisting in being a moron. That'll get you lynched, good buddy.

Generally speaking, a vote on JB isn't terrible. Your's is horrendous.
Lol. Just look at his posts dude. You're just being arrogant and trying to start pissing contests with people. Seriously though, read his posts.

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
I have. I'm fairly certain that's obvious if you'll read the post you quoted without being a douchebag and trying to start said pissing contest. I said that your vote was horrendous though because it's for all the wrong reasons.

Bananalama

Kataefi|th3kuzinator
I don't know if I'll have the luxury of saying anything once there's a flip so I'd rather discuss is before the Day ends.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
The initial reasoning was ****. Whatevz. He's still a mumbo jumbo scumbo. KEEL HEEM. After an Inferno claim though.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Reads haven't really moved much. Still feeling disdain for DoggyDooky, John and Bardull, and now I'm feelin dat Inferno hate. Everybody else checks in a-okay from what I remember.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
RR is a blind spot for me. I don't even remember what I've said about him.

Is he town or scum?
He's Town. Soooo Town. I think. Like 75% lean on it. It's mostly meta though but it's super legit inescape godmode z0mgbbq blatantly obvious. I'm actually pretty sure I know what his role is, lol.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Seriously. Just shut up about fking ongoing games. That goes for everyone.

I don't know how lax Laundry is as a mod, but I'm letting you know that I would have immediately modkilled both Dietz and you had this been done in my game.
Honestly, if it weren't for the fact that this game was a gogdamn nightmare to get started, I would probably be less lenient. Take this as a blessing, Bardull and Dietz.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Gorf, quit ****ing being an obvious suck up.

I said that because that's how damn certain I am that he's Town. Chill out.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Vote Count 1.3

Inferno:
Jupiter's Biceps: John
MeowMonster:
THE MURDERBUSH: Inferno
John:
Super Vegito: Jupiter's Biceps
Sherlock Hound: Jupiter's Biceps > John
Bardull: John > Jupiter's Biceps > Inferno
Bananalama: JDietz > John > Inferno
JTB: Super Vegito > Inferno
Orboknown: Murderbush
Gorf: Jupiter's Biceps > Sherlock Hound > John > Inferno
Gova:
Jdietz: John > Gorf > Bardull > John

Count
Inferno (5): Murderbush, Gorf, Bananalama, Bardull, JTB
John (3): Jupiter's Biceps, Sherlock Hound, JDietz
Jupiter's Biceps (1): Super Vegito, Bardull
Murderbush (1): Orbo

Not voting: Inferno, MeowMonster, John, Gova

Also, I swear to gog, you hydra boners need to make sure you post on your hydra accounts. I tolerate ****-ups but it's been just over ten pages since the game's started and every hydra not named Super Vegito has screwed up at least once.

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch! Deadline is on Sunday, March 18th, at 11:59 PM EST!

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
So there is nothing wrong with what you posted? You don't see anything that could possibly be a problem with how you played that situation. Are you scum or just mentally ********? You're ignoring that multiple people have called you ******** for it and now you refuse to elaborate on it.

Not buying it.

Daykill: Bardull

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
Actually, you're a pain in the *** to read and all around an annoyance. I feel completely vindicated in using that ability in the same way I'd use any vig ability. To get rid of a liability.

Post before Laundry kills you off.

Top Bottom