• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gigabots Manfia - GAME [JUMB]OVER. Who got the Gigatron?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
So, my role is Commander Stryker and I know that there are two mafia factions. Thought I'd share.
Actually, it's not, but there are two mafia factions,... probably.
Speaking of mafia factions, I'm the traitor. Don't kill me, EE, I can't be converted.
Snap, did I say that out loud? Orbo, are you going to hold that against me?
Alright, firstly, I've been holding this off for a bit, but this string of posts has been bothering me for a while now. I almost feel like Ryker/Raziek are confident enough in themselves to actually spout this kind of information out loud and shake it off as silly RVS shenanigans as scum. From what I've seen in earlier games, TownRaziek and TownRyker typically do NOT start off in this fashion.

What's also been bothering me is that Jupiter's Biceps did not respond to it when EE was clearly addressed by Ryker/Raziek. I also don't see much contribution going on coming from them, and I feel that their questions towards me were pretty useless and didn't serve much purpose. Why ask what the logic was in posting what I posted when more good comes from my post than bad?

Unvote,
Vote: Jupiter's Biceps

Real reads -

Town:
BurderMush
Orbo
Dietz
HoundDAWG
Vegita
Gorf

Scum:
John
JTB

Bardull is indy or on a separate mafia faction from John.
I don't know how you have Ryker/Raziek as Town. I'm hesistant to give Vegeto the pass as well for the time being. I agree that pressure needs to be put on John/JTB though but I'm starting to feel a little Town from John. Oh and for the record, I'm bulletproof unlynchable indy SK God :trollface:.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Oh okay, you're wrong I'm right, that sound good enough?

I AM hiding something. Does that make me scum? I'm NOT going through the process in which I found RR scum step by step, and rather telling you what about it made me find it scummy. Does that make me scum?
That ain't Falco

Gorf, you know I can't talk in depth about meta since the only other game I played in is still going on. But this isn't you. You're willing to let me follow someone you think is scum because "secrets"? No way. There is none of the ways that this is not scummy to me. Bulls***. You'd be all over that if you really cared.

Vote: Gorf

Jupiter's Biceps

Smash Rookie
Bardull its best to just ignore **** like that when it comes up. Ryker has claimed something or other in pretty much every game I've been in with him, enough so that its a null tell.

And my question was not at all 'baseless'. You came out of left field screaming 'HEY GUYS HERE IS MY READS AND A BUNCH OF QUESTIONS FOR PEOPLE AM I HELPING NOW???'

****s weird, so I asked you WHY you did it. The content itself wasn't a concern at the time. I still think its hella strange that you felt the need to throw all that out there.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
JTB - I want you to talk more. Having you as a blank slate in all of MMX mafia proved very helpful in securing our win (to anybody who doesn't know, we were scum). I don't want you coasting this game. So be active okay? Talk to be about Jdeitz.
Vote: Inferno

bardull, y so much :salt:

jdietz, whats your read on meowmonster?

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
jdietz, whats your read on meowmonster?
Epic. (loljk)

I know who she is and what her job is irl, she's most likely busy and hasn't had a chance to post yet (or legit forgot, which is actually even more likely than the first possibility). You'd definitely know if she was actually in the game yet. Null until she slips to me she's scum or town :p

BarDulL

Town Vampire
JTB is completely and utterly useless.

@Jupiter's Biceps - The content of my post didn't matter at the time? WHAT? This guy needs to be lynched. Doesn't even read my posts and asks questions trying to seem like he's active.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
@Jdeitz - How well do you know RR's mafia playing? RR same question goes to you about Jdeitz
Not a whole ton of direct mafia experience playing with him, but I know how he thinks and that goes a long way for me reading what is and isn't genuine.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Also apparently Jupiter has a wagon forming. Will read after dinner.

Until then: Gorf for scum, John for lucky that Gorf is scum and getting a grace period

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
JTB is completely and utterly useless.

@Jupiter's Biceps - The content of my post didn't matter at the time? WHAT? This guy needs to be lynched. Doesn't even read my posts and asks questions trying to seem like he's active.
In regards to that specific question, what you had actually said in there didn't matter. How is that not making sense to you. Of course I read your post, but your MOTIVATION for posting it made absolutely no sense. You just randomly went off on a tangent when there was an abundance of other things going on that could have been addressed.

Bardull use your brain.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Bardull, you keep calling me useless, but you don't do anything to remedy it.

And what about other people who haven't posted? Gova/Meowmonster haven't said anything as well, but you don't ask them anything to answer upon their entrances in the game.

Jdietz, I hold you to your read on Jupiter.

Jupiter's Biceps

Smash Rookie
In regards to that specific question, what you had actually said in there didn't matter. How is that not making sense to you. Of course I read your post, but your MOTIVATION for posting it made absolutely no sense. You just randomly went off on a tangent when there was an abundance of other things going on that could have been addressed.

Bardull use your brain.
This is why I don't do hydras often

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Bardull, you keep calling me useless, but you don't do anything to remedy it.

And what about other people who haven't posted? Gova/Meowmonster haven't said anything as well, but you don't ask them anything to answer upon their entrances in the game.

Jdietz, I hold you to your read on Jupiter.
Banana and myself have asked you questions. You haven't responded. You have ignored points on being called scum. What, have you note been reading?

@Glyph - NOP UR WRONG LOL. Also, there have been plenty of players that have made posts that the motivations behind them have been unclear. Why pick out me when Detective, MurderBush, and others have made similar posts without clear incentives? Fraudulent answer is fraudelent; it doesn't fit your M.O..

Lynch him. I will do us all a favor and SK JTB tonight. Or if we actually have a Vig, he'll do the work for me.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
This tough guy attitude ain't working out for you, you can't just throw out accusations and not back them up.

How about you be a nice boy and show me what I missed and I'll get back to you after work, k?

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Jupiter's Biceps seems fine to me, Bardull is off-base with his wagon on him since the reasons seem as spastic as the rest of his posts for now. (Especially if that EE responding to Ryker comment was supposed to be referring to Ryker's first inane string of posts). If Vegito has a more concrete reason his vote is on Jupiter then that needs to be pointed out to me if it wasn't RVS (looking back on vote count).

@JTB: Your posts ARE useless, as jittery as Bardull is, you entirely ignored Inferno's request to ask questions and opinions of me and instead opted to ask me "What about MeowMonster?". That's not very productive, and I can't think of any other point in time in the game you've been actively contributing.

Substantiate your vote on Inferno, I'm curious why people are voting for him. (and before you ask, Ryker voting him does not a reason make)

Bananalama

Kataefi|th3kuzinator
Unvote; Vote: John

Don't know why wagon is evaporating. Kid's still scum. Don't know where BurderMush is getting any inclination otherwise. Dietz stop fighting with Gorf you're both town. Put your vote back on John. Don't care about Inferno right now, rather have him vigged. Jupiter's off and I don't think its just Glyph. Someone read Bardull for me because I honestly cbf with his weird attitude.

@Vegita: Has Zen posted recently?

@JTB: What's your read on John? If there was one player on this list who could read him correctly, who would it be?

@JTB:

BarDulL

Town Vampire
This tough guy attitude ain't working out for you, you can't just throw out accusations and not back them up.

How about you be a nice boy and show me what I missed and I'll get back to you after work, k?
No. Please die.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
@Banana: I'll put my vote back on John if he's still just as scummy by the time I get done grappling with Gorf.

(also did Bardull just say he'd SK JTB?)

Bananalama

Kataefi|th3kuzinator
Gorf is town. Just trust me on that.

/mason crumb

Now put your vote where it actually matters. Kid needs pressha.

Super Vegito

Smash Rookie
@Banana: No it has been Ran posting the whole time. He only posted twice I think. (He hasn't posted content yet and we haven't discussed anything yet)

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Gorf is town. Just trust me on that.

/mason crumb

Now put your vote where it actually matters. Kid needs pressha.
As in, you're making a mason crumb... or he already put one down?

(and no seriously, I'm pretty sure Bardull just said he was going to SK... Is that normal?)

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Jupiter's Biceps seems fine to me, Bardull is off-base with his wagon on him since the reasons seem as spastic as the rest of his posts for now. (Especially if that EE responding to Ryker comment was supposed to be referring to Ryker's first inane string of posts). If Vegito has a more concrete reason his vote is on Jupiter then that needs to be pointed out to me if it wasn't RVS (looking back on vote count).
There is nothing spastic or off base about my reasoning. Jupiter's Biceps is scum.

Gorf IS Town. Quit tunneling like a baseless tangent.

Bananalama

Kataefi|th3kuzinator
As in, you're making a mason crumb... or he already put one down?

(and no seriously, I'm pretty sure Bardull just said he was going to SK... Is that normal?)
Don't worry about it.

It's normal for people trying to copy Swiss' style. Everyone will go through that stage at one point in their life, trying to be a badass and putting up an arrogant front. It is no reflection of his alignment as of now but his his alignment will be made apparent soon.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Don't worry about it.

It's normal for people trying to copy Swiss' style. Everyone will go through that stage at one point in their life, trying to be a badass and putting up an arrogant front. It is no reflection of his alignment as of now but his his alignment will be made apparent soon.
Are you talking about Gorf's demeanor here, or Bardull's SK claim?

Bananalama

Kataefi|th3kuzinator
Ignore Bardull for now and put your vote on John.

If he continues to troll he will be lynched for it, but lets lynch sure scum first. Like John.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Alright.

*throws hands waaaaay up in the air*

My suspicion on Gorf still stands however.

Vote: John

Bananalama

Kataefi|th3kuzinator
You tread dangerous waters, Bananalama.

Dangerous indeed.
Really. Or are you just a little ticked that I called you for trying to copy Swiss.

Stop being an idiot in thread. Rather not have to sort through baseless WIFOM.

Bananalama

Kataefi|th3kuzinator
@Ryker: I want you weighing in on Bardull and Orbo. I also want to know your reasoning for why John isn't scum.

Top Bottom