• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Get Schooled! - 3rd Semester - The training course for SIIS6! $5 entry!

TheMann

Smash Ace
I want to come to this. I will be in either Ypsi or Inkster on Saturday. If anyone is willing to pick me up on the way. Friday is also my payday so I will have plenty of cash for gas and for the pot since I probably suck even more now lol. PM me if you dont have my number.

What's The Point

Smash Master
You should probably figure out which city you'll be in first.

Also, are you sure you don't have to get drunk on that day? Seems to happen a lot when tournaments are running.

TheMann

Smash Ace
You should probably figure out which city you'll be in first.

Also, are you sure you don't have to get drunk on that day? Seems to happen a lot when tournaments are running.
I wont know what city I will be in til Friday sadly XD. And I'm trying to break my unfortunate(?) streak of missing tourneys because Im at a party or something. But if I make it to Ypsi, thats super close SOMEBODY should be able to hook me up lol. And someone should be coming from the East side of MI like Detroit or something that could pick me up on the way if I happen to be in Inkster still. Hope so at least.

D

Deleted member

^Was that necessary?

In other news, I'm still looking for a team mate. I main :wolf:.

fZk

Smash Lord
What about new EL guy with a car?

Or the other melee people?
He's having car troubles but he's getting it fixed but is not sure if it will be ready by then, he told me he'll know for sure tomorrow. Shady isn't sure if going and I think he's the one that drives the melee people. I also remembered I can ask machigungeek for a ride. I'll sort it all out by tomorrow.

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
It is likely that I'm coming. I just need to get my boss's approval. Looking forward to seeing and playing you all again.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I doesn't matter who everyone ends up teaming with lol. Me and Rage Master Ragequaza07 gonna be taking names, stealing money, and getting them AA hipster chicks :yeahboi:

:phone:

Sparta Kick

Smash Ace
I doesn't matter who everyone ends up teaming with lol. Me and Rage Master Ragequaza07 gonna be taking names, stealing money, and getting them AA hipster chicks :yeahboi:

:phone:
And then Ori and Rage will proceed to get 1st seeds for winning doubles putting Blue Rouge and Lain on the same side of the bracket.

Top Bottom