• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Get Schooled! - 3rd Semester - The training course for SIIS6! $5 entry!

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
lol my bad I forgot to reply.

I can't help you because we'll already be in the Ann Arbor area. Plus its more or less up to Gifts and we already established we could not take you. Sorry Kenny.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
He's having car troubles but he's getting it fixed but is not sure if it will be ready by then, he told me he'll know for sure tomorrow. Shady isn't sure if going and I think he's the one that drives the melee people. I also remembered I can ask machigungeek for a ride. I'll sort it all out by tomorrow.
what is this I don't even :c

I thought Shady, Tremor, and Toadster have been confirmed for awhile. Get in on that carpool and you're good to go.

Rayquaza07

Smash Ace
blue rouge is coming to this?

i hope is on the opposite side of da brax XD

and more imporantly what room is it in? i got lucky finding it last time due to tyrant being downstairs XD

ZTD | TECHnology

IMPORTANT REMINDERS

- Lain's Stupid Rule and the Anti-Rage Clause are still in effect.

- I will only be waiving venue for a few setups. I will mainly be using the big TVs the school provides. I will still need a few Wiis though. If you have a full setup and want your venue waived get here early. Ideally I want like 6 or 7 setups depending on the turnout. We'll play it by ear. Just bring what you can guys. It'll make things run sooo much smoother.

- Extension cords would be nice. Please bring one just to be on the safe side.

- Show up on time please. Oh wait this is Michigan....TRY to show up on time. Doubles should be starting around 1. Possibly sooner.

- WTP bring liquor <3

- If you're planning on being late please call in advance or you might miss out on an event. I'm not being so lenient this time. Someone stress that to Lain please.

- The room we will be using is the exact same as always. Just get on the elevator and take it to the 1st floor, get off the elevator and the room is right there. Its right next door to the Melee room (1427). I'll post it tomorrow when I remember.

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Confirmage!

See you all in a few hours. I see Wolf isn't banned, time to abuse this fact. :troll:

Also, I will be running around between Melee and Brawl since I will be playing in both events, so if I'm not there, I'm probably in the other room.

ZTD | TECHnology

DRDN, I will ask but it will more than likely be a no because you are completely out of our way ...lol

Also can't wait to see everyone today. I am actually hyped for a tournament I'm hosting for a change. :awesome:

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
LOE1 is currently in need for a dubs partner

for those of you who weren't at BAMF4 and unaware of his placing........ he has proven himself

:phone:

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Totally deserved my placing at this one. :/ Oh well, I'm looking forward to the next one. I decided to start maining Wolf today. He did some sexy **** today.

Good matches to everyone I played today. I was pretty impressed with how a handful of you stepped it up.

Rayquaza07

Smash Ace
had 2 leave also and basically gave sk the win thar

nex tourney we will do sum srs gamez dont u worry :V

and watch out lain ima win dat ics mu nex time :C

1.Blue Rouge
2.Lain
3.SK
4.Rayquaza
5.Tutu
5.Suyon
7.Links24
7.Oblivion
9.Ori Bro
9.Tech Chase
9.WTP
9.fZk

Shoutouts to NEOH for showing up, got to play most of you it was fun

Also after this tourny I'm probably not gonna go to any non-MK banned ones, I generally didn't gave fun at tournaments for the past 3-4 months which is why I stopped going, but smash w/o that character is a lot more fun. Pls host more imo

That's all I can remember :<

well ****, those results are totally different than what i expected. guess banning MK really changed things!

if anything the people who wanted him banned the most did worse than usual :troll:

What's The Point

Smash Master
It's mostly that Ohio mid-levels are better than MI mid-levels.

Also I didn't down-smash.

I like to think most people were aware that everyone would place at about the same.

Ty, 5th isn't good tho, ESP if I'm getting 2-0'd by the people that outplaced me. I might start practicing again, since Snake and ICs feel like beatable characters. Opposed to a certain character that wasn't allowed at this tourny.

ZTD | TECHnology

Despite my lackluster performance, I had a lot of fun. NEOH made this really fun. Also not having MK in the picture made this 2000 times better.

And <3 SK for the hypest set yet in our career.

Also Lain won singles not Blue Rogue.

Shoutouts will be up tomorrow.

Also all the MKs need to go Pit. Pit is broken. Ask Suyon.

ZTD | TECHnology

Like I can deal with not placing as well today as I usually do because honestly I had so much more fun not feeling helpless. I'd take the fun factor over a good placement any day. So for all the people with their sarcastic comments..."lol" ;) I plan on hosting more of these tbh. I think everyone overall had more fun. And there were some really great sets today.

ZTD | TECHnology

Okay maybe doubles needs ONE MK.

I still had fun though either way. But honestly Kevin, if MK gets banned its going to look ******** if we ban him from singles and then "half-ban" in doubles...lmao.

And that quad :warioc: set was so legit. Idgaf.

Um maybe this is or isn't the place to say this, but win or lose against bad players who use MK, the set isn't fun. Like I don't like to be the guy who comes out with the huge I'm quitting post, but MK was seriously having me consider quitting smash. Why bother learning the MU when in the end EVERY character still losses to him MU wise? There isn't a reason because in the end the character still beats EVERY character, basically significantly outplay the MK user or lose. Yeah..... That's a lot of fun.

Top Bottom