• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Get Schooled! - 3rd Semester - The training course for SIIS6! $5 entry!

JonathantheMeSa

Smash Journeyman
Yeah that's why I was confused, I wasn't attending either way, just now there is absolutely no regret.

Ahhh the fact that mk is being banned is kinda satisfying, us mks did our job!

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Omg Sauce Boss

And I'm banning MK just to try it. No one in MI has tried it yet. Its that simple.

Also its impossible to predict attendance until 30 minutes before the tournament...why start now? lmao.

D

Deleted member

So, I guess I'm coming to this tourney.

:3 I need a team mate.

ZTD | TECHnology

So Blue Rogue and I are teaming for this. I mean I didn't ask and he didn't say anything about it but somehow I just know. ;)

Also Oblivion let's make a deal. You stay on your side of the bracket and I'll stay on mine...I can't take another half hour, Game 3, last stock/hit crazy set again rofl.

ZTD | TECHnology

No I get Blue, you guys can get each other and then we can make a double stuff Oreo.

:yeahboi:

Also for those who don't know what the "4Ds" is....oh you're in for a surprise this weekend.

:phone:

Sparta Kick

Smash Ace
Yeah, Oblivion and I might be staying with Ori if he doesn't have a ride to the tourney. Otherwise we might just drive in one day idk.

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
Something tells me I don't wanna know.

But hey, If I don't tap some ***, I'm blaming you. Remember, I still blame everything on you since Gameyard 2 ;)

ZTD | TECHnology

LOL that reference. I smiled.

Also even though I am TOing...I'm probably going to get drunk by bracket, challenge a bunch a people to MMs and take Top 3. So get ready ;)

Top Bottom