• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Get Schooled! - 3rd Semester - The training course for SIIS6! $5 entry!

Oblivion

Smash Journeyman
SK and Oblivion are teaming for this one.

And they're getting last place because they're crazy and going double :snake:. MK is banned and of all the possible team combos you guys do the freest of them of all...lol
You don't even know about this secret :wolf: :yoshi2: banned combo. Unbeatable. We don't use it a lot because we don't want to make the rest of MI to look bad.

Rayquaza07

Smash Ace
Im coming to this btw so Ori u don haz to worry about a partner :V and gl SK you cant cp mk on my snake and same goes for lain 2

Rayquaza07

Smash Ace
i use leik 30 other chars ya kno but cpuing a char vs MI is near impossible as every1 has a pocket mk lul

but i could d3 ditto or go falco or marth lul

or oli or kirby or gandw (prob gandw though)

and @ SK snake is my fave mu i wish all of MI used snake cuz i know the gannon vs snake mu rly well and snake ditttoz

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
SK is going to run a repeat of Loser's Finals at Rizk'in ....;)

Also I am adding in two additional rules:

Lain's Stupid Rule

- You are not allowed to enter all 4 events between my tournament and Juggleguy's. 3 is the limit. We have had too many issues with both tournaments being held up because of this.

The Anti-Rage Clause

- If I hear you johning incessantly during matches, after matches, before matches, about something that deserves MAYBE 5 minutes worth of discussion time, I reserve the right to tell you to shut the **** up. People want to have fun..not listen to *****ing the entire tournament or during their set. We've had some issues before...just have fun ;)

Prince_Abu

Smash Lord
drats! i was really looking forward to playing both brawl events but now thanks to lains rule i have to choose only one! decisions decisions....

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
Make sure to make the brackets so they play against each other

If SK, rage, and Kenny all make it to this it'll be the most stacked MI brawl tourney in a while

:phone:

King~

Smash Champion
so NEOH is looking into coming into this currently

right now it looks like:
me
Blue
Links
Suyon
Sole
Auspher

not sure if we will need housing or not, more on this later

QQ@MK he's soooo fun though

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Welp Wuvs is looking like he wont be coming because of a lack of funds. would anyone be willing to pick me up I has gas money :)

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Cincinnati also PMed me and said they were interested. However y'all are notorious for johning out last second lmao. I would love for you folks to come though!

Also tell Wuvs if he drives to this I'll waive his venue.

Top Bottom