• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Get Melee into Evo 2013! (FOR REALS... maybe)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyzz

Smash Champion
I didn't vote for Brawl. Obviously I could. I don't even hate the game. I just care about it even less than about SF IV or MvC, and those are pretty unintersting in the first place :x
Voting alliance between brawl and Melee would of course be beneficial but super dishonest for most people.

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
Yo, Dempt, I already liked it the minute I saw it hours ago. Extremelllyyy well written and covers all the bases. :)
Good **** Revven.

Polls update also!

Top 5 for Polls, all of which are still counting:

1) SSBM - 2867
2) KoF - 2128
3) MvC3 - 1956
4) SSF IV - 1872
5) TTT2 - 1544

We are dominating them guys! Keep it up!

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
Also too guys, if you can spread word about my post to your groups as well, that would extend my reach farther than I can even go.

Let's gooooooooooooooo

EDIT - 44 Likes and counting :D

Warhawk

Smash Lord
Super Smash Brothers Melee - 2,904 votes
Persona 4 Arena - 1,427 votes

TCB you got what you wanted lol we're absolutely smoking our competition. I really hope this makes them take notice.

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
In the last hour (between 4:30 PST to Dempt's update):

Melee +249
KOF +53
MvC +61
SF +56

Still expanding our lead. Lets go.

Super Smash Brothers Melee - 2,904 votes
Persona 4 Arena - 1,427 votes

TCB you got what you wanted lol we're absolutely smoking our competition. I really hope this makes them take notice.
Niiiiice. Doubling up on the competition.

We just lapped them :o

Twinkles

Smash Lord
I remember I voted for this when Melee had ~100 votes.

Now it's butt****ing the polls.

Melee, it punishes hard.

KoopaTroopa895

Smash Apprentice
Honestly reading through this thread is like reading a journey. We've really come up and shown a presence right now

EDIT Bout to break 3000

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
Damn we really came together. I was only hoping we could over take MK9 because they're our exact opposite and now everyone's trailing behind. I'd like to see what they have to say about that. Keep 'em coming it can only go up from here.

Edit: the poll went up 23 hours ago and we're t 2988. come on a few more and we'll make 3k in one day.

Construct

Smash Journeyman
Three thousand. Three thousand votes for Melee, in less than a day. Is this real life?

Habefiet

Smash Journeyman
New goal ten thousand

I want Melee on billboards

I want Melee on TV

I want Melee to overtake soccer and the Olympics

New goal two billion

In all seriousness, though, who knows. The poll might end in an hour. The poll might end in two weeks. The poll might not end until after Evo's game lineup is announced, or even after that. Setting a goal for 24 hours is nice, but let's think bigger. I wanna think about how we're gonna hit 5000, not how we're gonna hit 3100.

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
We've reached over 3000 in just one day. My single post has 62 likes. Imagine what we could hit during the weekend.

You guys are all doing an awesome job. There's no way EVO won't see us, but that doesn't mean we have to stop here. Just gotta keep pushing.

Rikana

Smash Champion
I don't think there's a due date for the poll. They can even keep it opened until Evo 2k13 is here.

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
24 hour tally, 3060. Good effort guys, I think we've smashed all expectations.

Still going up though, melee for prez

Doser

Smash Ace
I'm almost positive some people are making tons of accounts and voting. This just hurts melee when you cheat on polls.

Life

Smash Hero
Glad I'm not the only person who felt the need to abruptly break out into Bohemian Rhapsody.

Unfortunately, I know embarrassingly little of it.

blerb

Smash Journeyman
I am honestly surprised. Where the hell did all of the votes come from?

I expected it to make top 10, sure, but I didn't expect it to beat the likes of UMvC3 and SF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom