• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Oh that's fine then BBQ btw. 3/5 is good. Gives us more matches to adapt to the other :p we'll see who adapts better lol. Oh and the chain grab isn't an infinite on DK for the record. It's just to around 105% and it actually takes some timing practice (though not much) to be able to pull off consistently. Of course 105% is still huge but believe me when I say that DK can sometimes be a real ***** to grab and he lives consistently to 150% ish. Plus I have the grab release to up smash where you can say good bye around 87% or so (but same goes for Wario on being grabbed lol).

But if you don't use the 0-105% chain grab then I won't use the grab release. Seems fair to me.
Yeah I knew that it wasn't a true infinite but it's still gay lol. I don't care if you grab release me. I'm pretty used to it now. I might not even use Wario... I'm really rusty in Brawl. I'll get some friendlies in Brawl with other people to see which character is working out the best and then MM you with that character(s).

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
im going to the monthly.. waba monthly, be there! i know quite a few people are going to be there im expecting a solid turnout.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Rachel's?

fufufufufu~

you mean Noel's. =V

You know I needed another heartless character to play as in BB.

Thanks ArcSys for Tsubaki! <3

In other news...anyone wanna donate/sell cheap a TriWing screwdriver? <_<

Also I'm save hacking Tales of Vesperia 360 to try to find some goodies. Too bad I can't actually test out whether or not I have any leads for stuff considering I have no 360 myself. *sigh*

*goes play Melee*

Player-3

Smash Hero
yo desu

i have to beat your kirby for barline lvl 2

just because barlines are fun

and toasty if your there im beating your ness this time

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
In other news...anyone wanna donate/sell cheap a TriWing screwdriver? <_<

Also I'm save hacking Tales of Vesperia 360 to try to find some goodies. Too bad I can't actually test out whether or not I have any leads for stuff considering I have no 360 myself. *sigh*

*goes play Melee*
1) Maybe, but I wont sell it at a specifically cheap price.
2) Face it, namco took patty out of our ****.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
you can get them for under a dollar online girl

what patty what is this

Daysoo

Smash Ace
I haven't played this game since...
The last time I played this game.
I dunno. It's been a while. D:
I'll try and get to waba around 2PM so I can get friendlies and not suck.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
I don't know when I can attend a Waba event again.

My schedule went back to being almost-balls-awful. Not horribad like when I first moved here, but Saturdays are like 12-10 for me now.

Player3...I have a feeling that next time we play you'll beat my now-retired Ness [not a pre-John, I'm just stating a fact. I'll still try just as hard :)]

Player-3

Smash Hero
his wii wont read wii games

we forced p2 to bring his and then i ***** them all with cf

brawl is so fun

T3h Albino

Smash Master
Man I hadn't played for about a month. Got my wii back on thursday, and played a few matches.
I doubt I'll be playing very well today.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
its brawl..u dont need to practice..when will people learn
you don't have to practice tech skill but you still have to play it to be familiar with it and keep your mindset up. same with maree

dont compare m2k to anybody please

its brawl son..there are so many top players in brawl that i know who only play tourny day
but the ones who win tournaments (aside from m2k, really) don't only play on the day of the tournament.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
lol, well he does get top 8 and you get last place so it's doing something :laugh:.

Also i heard reflex and kismet got 1st and 2nd at AWA, and they play brawl constantly.
yes that is true. but practicing in brawl won't help you get much better. Reflex and kismet play brawl constantly but they play with other top players constantly.

I did not have an option to play brawl with other top players constantly which is why I placed low in tournaments. Sure, Rayku and Zom~B lived really near me but my parents would never let me play the game. This past summer I was able to play wifi to improve because I would be able to play when my parents were sleeping. This made me improve dramatically but it also made me realize how bad Brawl is as a competitive game, which is one of the reasons why I switched to Melee.

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
I know how it is yo..keep your head up, you'll be back to ****** in no time =D

and I sure as **** won't be using Pika/Ness in teams against you and Dogy anymore XD

ONLY GOOD CHARACTERS FROM ME FOR NOW ON!
yup I will be practicing and keeping up so I won't have to take a barline test in the future lol

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
LOLLL this is like when people get old and they have to retake the driving test for a license XD

I can't wait to use these better characters more! I need tons of experience to bring me up to speed so I can just start ****** with my low-tier abilities =D

oh right...that would require me having the time to play people ;__;

Waba

Smash Apprentice
September 26 Smash Results

Brawl Singles

1: kismet2
2: TheReflexWonder
3: Scatt
4: biglou
5: Daysoo
5: dynomite
7: Player 1
7: dude
9: cuddlykittens
9: Billy
9: Neo_X
9: Desam
13: flee
13: Devin
13: turtl
13: jorge
17: Snapp
17: viking
17: chima
17: thomas
17: Link Goddess
17: TGB
17: Kale
17: miles
25: player 2

Melee Singles

1: XIF
2: FullMetal
3: PBnJ
4: Soft
5: DashDanceRandy
5: Merc
7: Chops
7: Rayku
9: Biglou
9: dashdancedan
9: BBQ
9: P3
13: RJ
13: Alby
13: Grim
13: desam
17: flea
17: Boss
17: Tubes

Brawl Teams

1: Happy Birthday Billy! (BigLou + Daysoo)
2: Have some salt ***** (kismet2 + Reflex)
3: Dynolicious! Mach 4! (Dyno + Billy)
4: Devin + TGB (Devin + TGB)
5: Player 1 and Chops (Player 1 + Chops)
5: Magnolia (Snap + Kale)

Melee Singles

1: Chops + PBnJ (Chops + PBnJ)
2: super saiyan too much bananas one million (XIF + Marty)
3: dashdancedan + sleepyK (dashdancedan + sleepyK)
4: The boys are back in town (s0ft + fullmetal)
5: F-Smash (Player 3 + VietG)

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
yes that is true. but practicing in brawl won't help you get much better. Reflex and kismet play brawl constantly but they play with other top players constantly.

I did not have an option to play brawl with other top players constantly which is why I placed low in tournaments. Sure, Rayku and Zom~B lived really near me but my parents would never let me play the game. This past summer I was able to play wifi to improve because I would be able to play when my parents were sleeping. This made me improve dramatically but it also made me realize how bad Brawl is as a competitive game, which is one of the reasons why I switched to Melee.
name good people in my area that i play, i place constant top 8 like albino and seriously, if your parents don't want you playing how did u get a wii/brawl in the first place?

Top Bottom