• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
I do believe it was.
Also, is anyone other than Pervertasaurus going to take me up on my offer for Melee and coffee on Saturday either before the monthly, after the monthly, or both?
I dunno about this saturday, cause I may go to Heywood's moneyfest (Atlanta Revival), but i'm always down for some coffee (it's that cuban in me, can't resist the aroma.)

Yuna-Maria

Smash Ace
I'll go for it. Before, after, it's all good.
Sounds cool.
I dunno about this saturday, cause I may go to Heywood's moneyfest (Atlanta Revival), but i'm always down for some coffee (it's that cuban in me, can't resist the aroma.)
I'll keep my mouth shut, but suffice it to say I'm not Hayward's biggest fan. Free coffee, Xif...free coffee....
Where do you live?
Is the coffee free?
And who are you? :p
I live in Norcross in a place that's about a twenty-minute drive from Waba.
Yes, the coffee is free, because I effing heart you guys.
I was Lobelia for a long time, and now I'm Yuna.

bigman40

Smash Master
Is this Yuna going to be the huge poster that we all know?:laugh:

Edit: I'ma be heading back to ATL this weekend, but I won't be able to play on the monthly. Anyone want to meet up on Friday afternoon and play? I need some fun.

T3h Albino

Smash Master
Im both....Still not great at melee, but I can respect both games for what they are....NOT A FEEL GOOD GAME...*ok maybe a little lol*

Yuna-Maria

Smash Ace
So, how's a ride to your place gonna work, Yuna?

You driving?
:laugh:
Hell no. I can't drive. I'm autophobic. Getting here is up to you guys, and it's first come first served as far as the coffee goes. I don't have enough of it to last forever. I figured that, like, three people at most would bite, make it a nice little get-together, especially if Xif shows.

Rayku

Smash Lord
You taking me for a walk Rayku? How nice. Me and your D3 will have a grand ol' time talking about life, love...

Yeah, no :laugh:
More like me standing still while you try to run away from my constant groping of your body.

sounds lovely

Yuna-Maria

Smash Ace
Come to think of it, I can probably only afford to have, like, three people at my house drinking my coffee, so, like...call dibs.
*prays for Xif to call dibs*

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Here's how it went down

BBQ: I just feel that marth is so linear when fighting mewtwo. all you can do is approach him with fairs, nairs, or a grab.
me: that's like saying falco is linear. all you can do is approach with lasers, dairs, or grabs.

then i played marth and complained about how linear he was.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
P3, I approach with wavedash jab. It's so extremely technical. You never see it in competitive play because players are always afraid of screwing it up and it's very punishable.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
GnW is actually pretty linear, sadly.
he might be the most linear character in ssbm.

Top Bottom