• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

T3h Albino

Smash Master
Darn you highschoolers and your silly achievements.
I wont be bragging about my skill in melee until i can consistently manage to get top 10.
Yeah that long....

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
i have odst

if you want me to mod your box i only charge around $40

never pay for a game again ;)

Yuna-Maria

Smash Ace
So I got my new GameCube. I had to trade in four games I never play anymore, but then again, if you had WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW 2009, Guitar Hero III, Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe, and Halo Wars, would you trade them in for a GameCube? I did, and I regret nothing.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
So I got my new GameCube. I had to trade in four games I never play anymore, but then again, if you had WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW 2009, Guitar Hero III, Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe, and Halo Wars, would you trade them in for a GameCube? I did, and I regret nothing.

Why the hell do you own those games

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
i have odst

if you want me to mod your box i only charge around $40

never pay for a game again ;)
can you give me a link to s walkthrough so i can have some idea of what the hack entails?

AH

frozn u got ODST?!

be on friday night me and p1 gonna be playing firefight all night you can join us for fun

we played it yesterday cuz school got cancelled and we got 200k+ on crater

would have gotten farther but my brothers friend who brought the game decided to press the menu thing to see what the achievement was when i was charging a brute with a gravity hammer so we got *****
i don't have it, but my apartment neighbor does. i was up to 4 am last night... with an 8am class that same day. firefight is fun as hell, but getting that vidmaster is a *****....

viet: check kirby's b when he gets MK's power. its stupid and needs to be fixed.

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
I could have GIVEN you a Gamecube...

No joke...

For like, $20-$25.

OMG.

Player-3

Smash Hero
ya P3...

instead you just need the tools to properly "obtain" it...

from a "store."
oh

i see

can you give me a link to s walkthrough so i can have some idea of what the hack entails?

i don't have it, but my apartment neighbor does. i was up to 4 am last night... with an 8am class that same day. firefight is fun as hell, but getting that vidmaster is a *****....

viet: check kirby's b when he gets MK's power. its stupid and needs to be fixed.
well can you borrow it for friday night at like 11pm+?

theres a football game so we wont be back till like 10ish

Player-3

Smash Hero
were pretty good

we almost got to set 3 if my brothers friend didnt suck so bad and press the menu button causing me to get butt ****ed by a brute yeah

we were on set 2 round 3 wave 5 lol

i think it was heroic not sure, we should be able to get the achievement yeah

as long as its not a night mode where theres those **** engineers i hate those things

Player-1

Smash Legend
Gamestop was dumb when I bought brawl...I reserved a copy and only had like $30 on me at the time plus a bunch of wii games that were unopened...I was like

hey give me money for these games, yo

and she was all like

nah, they have to be opened, rejected son.

and I was all like

wtf homes, can i open them now then trade them in?

and she was all like

**** you

and I was like

saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadfaaaaaaaaaace

Player-3

Smash Hero
no i just forget grunts can use fuel rods

and that when they decide to stick themselves and run at you and you shoot them, the grenades dont explode they actually fall to the ground

BBQ°

Smash Champion
K so I have the following mms set up. Correct me if I'm wrong or I forget someone...

$2 MM against Nih. Tink vs DK.
$1 MM against Alby. D3 vs DK?.
$1 MM against Desu. MK? vs DK?.
$1 MM against BBQ. Wario? vs DK?.

Think that's about it and that's my $5 worth of MMs right there. I may change my mind about playing DK but yeah those are prob going to be it. See you guys this Saturday for sure then. I'll wear a GT hat in case you've never met me before (prob haven't).
I'll use Wario, Luigi, ROB, or Marth depending on what I'm feeling. If I use Wario then I won't use that weak *** infinite he has on DK.

Also, I like best 3/5.

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
XIF and I have always had the best team names in GA. no contest.
True that Marty, Your team names were definitely the sickest, Real Talk (quite literally).

Edit: I just drove by to take a look, and I was relieved to the see the house was still standing, and I'm glad that they're getting right to work on fixing it too. There were about 3 cars, a van, and a truck outside. Something better be getting done. If you need anything let me know, I'm sure I owe you at least a few rides for all the times you let me tag along with you for tournaments haha.

ArtDude

Smash Rookie
Well, for sure I'll do that Rayku. I wouldn't mind trying your Lucario against my DK either if you have the time. And I'll make it a MM if you want just because it's you Rayku <3

Rayku

Smash Lord
Well, for sure I'll do that Rayku. I wouldn't mind trying your Lucario against my DK either if you have the time. And I'll make it a MM if you want just because it's you Rayku <3
Haha. Wonderful. I main Ike now, so I'm curious to see how one of his worst matchups goes.

Even though I don't really play Brawl anymore.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Gamestop was dumb when I bought brawl...I reserved a copy and only had like $30 on me at the time plus a bunch of wii games that were unopened...I was like

hey give me money for these games, yo

and she was all like

nah, they have to be opened, rejected son.

and I was all like

wtf homes, can i open them now then trade them in?

and she was all like

**** you

and I was like

saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadfaaaaaaaaaace

LMAO
And Yeah Gamestop is gay like that.
I don't understand how if you buy a game thats fairly brand new the most you can get off of it is 20 to 30 $$
Just makes no sense

Yuna-Maria

Smash Ace
I do believe it was.
Also, is anyone other than Pervertasaurus going to take me up on my offer for Melee and coffee on Saturday either before the monthly, after the monthly, or both?

ArtDude

Smash Rookie
Oh that's fine then BBQ btw. 3/5 is good. Gives us more matches to adapt to the other :p we'll see who adapts better lol. Oh and the chain grab isn't an infinite on DK for the record. It's just to around 105% and it actually takes some timing practice (though not much) to be able to pull off consistently. Of course 105% is still huge but believe me when I say that DK can sometimes be a real ***** to grab and he lives consistently to 150% ish. Plus I have the grab release to up smash where you can say good bye around 87% or so (but same goes for Wario on being grabbed lol).

But if you don't use the 0-105% chain grab then I won't use the grab release. Seems fair to me.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Just curious, but did anyone in the Atlanta area try calling me today? I noticed a couple missed calls from earlier, but I don't have anyone stored to the number.

Daysoo

Smash Ace
Oh that's fine then BBQ btw. 3/5 is good. Gives us more matches to adapt to the other :p we'll see who adapts better lol. Oh and the chain grab isn't an infinite on DK for the record. It's just to around 105% and it actually takes some timing practice (though not much) to be able to pull off consistently. Of course 105% is still huge but believe me when I say that DK can sometimes be a real ***** to grab and he lives consistently to 150% ish. Plus I have the grab release to up smash where you can say good bye around 87% or so (but same goes for Wario on being grabbed lol).

But if you don't use the 0-105% chain grab then I won't use the grab release. Seems fair to me.
You guys should just use the dthrow loop and grab release like Sakurai intended.

Top Bottom