• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
p3, just use your best character for teams.

or 2nd best if you're getting whooped

VietGeek

Smash Hero
or 2nd best if you're getting whooped
P3, it is now necessary then...

to go Marth and Roy.

Cuz if "Nonchalant Strolling Omega Destruction Blade" and "Awestrucking! Impeccable! Invincible Train of the Eastern Coast!" cannot take down our foes

we need moar dtilt and fsmash.

Player-3

Smash Hero
dnuno

viet ill play you with all my chars and you tell me which ones best so we can do teams
:U

i doubt its marth

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
Thats pretty clever, but it cant beat the name I went with in the AWA tournament, we entered as Peach and Zelda and called ourselves The Pretty Princesses.

I need to buy Melee again so I can practice, I lost it..

T3h Albino

Smash Master
K so heres brawls chance to ring in new members i suppose.
I have 2 people from stockbridge GA *about 40 minutes from waba idk what direction* that
really want to come to the monthly this weekend. They're looking for a ride, and most likely are willing to pay gas.
Any takers?
god ****it!
Does GA ever read anything!!!!!!!!

Yuna-Maria

Smash Ace
So, either before or after the monthly(or both), my door will be open to anyone who wants to play Melee and drink coffee. Bring your own mug. I only have, like, two mugs.

ArtDude

Smash Rookie
Bad news. My ride bailed on me today so me and my 3 friends don't have a ride to WABA even though we've been anticipating it all month now. Is it possible anyone could swing by Tech and pick up 4 guys? I doubt it but I figured I'd try (one of my friends is really pretty good and they all want to get better/more competitive so this is a chance to maybe snag a few more into the community even though I myself am not a big competitive smasher. I just never have the time or the ride).

In short, FOUR PEOPLE FROM TECH NEED A RIDE to WABA this Saturday

SleepyK

pretty princesses is only good because it's almost pc chris' aim screen name.
otherwise it's pretty dull

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Im expecting a good turnout for this sat. Hey sleepy, any bar line challenges going down? I wanna get in on that :)

BigLøu

Smash Lord
Bad news. My ride bailed on me today so me and my 3 friends don't have a ride to WABA even though we've been anticipating it all month now. Is it possible anyone could swing by Tech and pick up 4 guys? I doubt it but I figured I'd try (one of my friends is really pretty good and they all want to get better/more competitive so this is a chance to maybe snag a few more into the community even though I myself am not a big competitive smasher. I just never have the time or the ride).

In short, FOUR PEOPLE FROM TECH NEED A RIDE to WABA this Saturday
Uhh call me friday 404-386-8445.

I just need like a few dollars in gas, you're not really far out of my way, but i do need to take an alternate path to get you guys.

GA Peach

Smash Lord
Thats pretty clever, but it cant beat the name I went with in the AWA tournament, we entered as Peach and Zelda and called ourselves The Pretty Princesses.

I need to buy Melee again so I can practice, I lost it..
XIF and I have always had the best team names in GA. no contest.

Waba

Smash Apprentice
"hey guys. for those who care, Monday morning, my house was stricken by lightning and set aflame. A lot of my house was burned, and I am unable to return to life at my house for at least 6-8 weeks. My internet access will be limited, and I have no phone, so I will try and talk to everyone when I can. Hope everyone is well, and hopefully, i will talk to you guys soon."
this was a quote from SRK forums from Marty. I hope insurance will cover all the repairs and your family is safe with no one hurt or anything. Marty, that's insane bro...my prayers go out to you and your family.

For those who want to attend the next Waba Committee meeting, it's going to be this Thursday at 10:30pm, which is tomorrow night. Come out for the meeting and help us shape Waba's future along with the community's future as well. Thanks for your support in advance.

Player-3

Smash Hero
guys to beat sleepys mewtwo just let him combo you for one stock and see what he follos up with

then after that just dont let him follow up
?????

he doesnt play enough mewtwo to know alternate follow ups

ArtDude

Smash Rookie
Hey anyone want to mm me this Saturday if BigLou gives me a ride? I'll take up to $5 worth of mms whether it's 5 $1 or 1 $5 whatever. Post if you're interested. I've never done one before so PM me the rules too (prob just normal tourney rules I assume).

EDIT: The mm is for Brawl. Sorry forgot to say that.

IAmBlu3

Smash Champion
Hey anyone want to mm me this Saturday if BigLou gives me a ride? I'll take up to $5 worth of mms whether it's 5 $1 or 1 $5 whatever. Post if you're interested. I've never done one before so PM me the rules too (prob just normal tourney rules I assume).
i'm pretty sure it's normal tourney rules. you just have to decide how many matches you wanna play. If Big Lou can't make it, i'm pretty sure I can pick you guys up. I have to drive by tech anyway on my way to WABA. That's only IF he can't make it, though.

SleepyK

p3 is correct
but i do adapt eventually by trying stuff

also artdude i'll $5 mm you

ArtDude

Smash Rookie
Thanks guys and IAmBlu3 if you could PM me your number so I can contact you in case Big Lou can't give me a ride?

Oh and SleepyK I'll gladly do that but I want to see if I can get more than just 1 mm so wait until Friday to see if I'll do a full out $5 with you. If no other takers than sure. And you're welcome to a guaranteed $1 mm if you want it. I'm really just doing it so I can MAYBE get money but also get a lot of matches with different people to test my level of skill and to play various play styles/mains.

EDIT: Oh and the MM is for Brawl. Sorry but I don't play any other games. Weaksauce, I know.

Top Bottom